If you could press a button and eliminate one race of people, which would it be?

if you could press a button and eliminate one race of people, which would it be?

im having trouble deciding between blacks and jews

whiteys

I'm white btw

Only mixed breeds.

mudslimes

Blacks fucking gone

Hahahahahhaha no you're not, but nice try though.

If you got rid of the whites, the world would literally fall apart.

society always needs a scapegoat, if the blacks are eliminated they'll just be replaced by someone else...

but shit bait is shit bait so kys?

if it wasn't for jews we wouldn't have to interact with blacks

Niggers first. Easy call.

y sure ;^)

Those damn gooks! Fuckin Squinty Eyed Yellow bastards are populating like horny guppies.

negro detecto

Muslims hands down!

>not understanding the difference between race and religion

Start by killing yourselves

Gypsies or jews

Underrated

>this is what white people actually believe

In reality most of the world's problem would be alleviated.

FUCKING ARABS

Too bad muslims aren't a race. Would really like to get rid of them.

White people

Jews aren't a race but I get what you mean.

>Too bad muslims aren't a race.
Neither are Jews.
Like Muslims, the Jews are a religion.
Actually most Arabs are Semites, just like the Jews.

Exactly

>Actually most Arabs are Semites, just like the Jews.

and which arabs are not semites?

im stuck between indians, south east asians, and blacks

Fucking gypsy wankers

As someone who lives in California, the only right choice is Armenians.

Old people. Everyone dies at 50.

Either niggers or sand niggers. Hard to decide between those two.

One day you're going to be old too you fucking cunt. Lets see if you still feel the same when it's YOUR turn to die.

There is but only one logical answer.
>Pic related.

All Normies.

If we have the technology to make a delete race button then I'd improve on it and make a delete religion button and 1.6 billion muslims would cease to exist.

Hmm can we make an anti feminist button?

Just want all the buttons

Literally all blacks, even mixed, just think about it, no more niggers ALOT of the Muslim population ( only a small amount is actually white) some news, majority of the Arabs.

I am going to die one day. I am a ok with this. You and I both seem bitter enough idk why you would wanna prolong this Shit. Let the new Generations have their way.

Black people.

Why? They keep oppressing and interfering us innocent Native-Swedes here in Sweden.

You wouldn't even be posting here if it wasn't for White people. Hell, you wouldn't even have electricity in your house if it wasn't for White people.

Well...
If possible, I would not press the button at all. Not that I'm a very good person, but genocide? No, thanks!

If I had to, I would choose Bushmen, Aboriginals, or Melanesians, because there are so few of them.

If I had to choose a major race, it would be Africans, because the population growth in Africa is for us Europeans more dangerous than even all the muslims we have in our countries.

The population of Sup Forums. By now it's its own race.

this

being so fucking dense that you dont get what theyre saying

Jews are the engine of the Occident you stupid fuck
of course i would eliminate niggers, Jews are supreme to asians and cumskins
t. goy

i change my mind i want a button that deletes people like you becuase you guys are annoying as fuck

Needs to be arabs and niggers. They cause 100% of the world's problems.

Jews just need to be cornered and ignored. You can avoid jews completely by working for yourself and/or just avoiding any social media, cable or TV bullshit.

We do have the technology, we're just too afraid to fucking use it. In the face of groups that would press the button to destroy us in a heartbeat.

Jews without a doubt. The rest will sort itself out quickly when whites are truly back in power.

go back to pol tinyfoilhat faggot
Israel is purely occidental, the only occidental state in the middle east

Your tricks don't work on me, rabbi.

>it's its

Such a rarity to see this piece of correct grammar on b. I commend you user.

denizens of Sup Forums

>tfw user finds loophole to eradicate entire human race

>ad hominem strawman
how poor

its it's*

Nope he had it right.

white people for sure, they're the reason this planet is fucked

Nuke the Australians. Vegemite is reason enough.

>he doesn't have the original
piss off shitbird

U fukin wot m80

The Chinese.

trol/10

Fight me horse theif

I think that's right, a possessive 's is only for proper names.

Been a minute since grade school

indians atleast contribute to society and dont spread cancer like islam. theyre just annoying and smell, they dont threaten western way of life like muslims and niggers

I don't know what to think about the chinese. It's hard to hate a people just because our 1% handed them our economy.

To be honest , I would rather have a device that allowed me to transport all the Whites , East Asians and Jews to a new Earth and leave any "disadvantaged" races & groups here , the new planet will have no SJW/Feminist whites either.

Leave behind anyone that thinks that sex , race , sexuality or mental illness is something to be used to get sympathy or hand outs or special treatment of any kind.

It will be soo much better than just eliminating one race , better for us . not having to deal with the ethical dilemma of committing genocide.

New Earth for Whites , East Asians and Jews , a better world.

I second this! Fuck yes, this needs to be a thing.

I'd start by killing cumloafs that sit around wanting to kill of races of people.

so basically a world for people with white skin

All traces of semites would be nice.

It's what they do and how they act, not their pigment.

no Thomas Edison was black.

Id say blacks. Im not a tin foil hat kinda guy so i really dont have an issue with jews. The girls suck a mean dick.

indians and arabs because I fuckin hate them and am slightly jealous

Go to Japan & China and call them white people.

Die in a fire , faggot.

And no , I want a planet for the people who commit the least amount of crime , are the most productive and intelligent.

Also those who claim welfare the least.

So yes , I want a planet for the people who are not lecherous criminals who vote for big government.

see

>And no , I want a planet for the people who commit the least amount of crime , are the most productive and intelligent.

you do realize that includes indians and chinese people right? hows that for your white only utopia?

I'd choose to live in a neighbourhood filled with Indian people rather than Islamic Pakistanis or Niggers or Real Africans.

At least with Indians they work and believe in family.

*Welfare scum are not welcome.

I did specify east Asians , but I am not against the top tier of Indians coming.

plus they hate muslims and blacks too, its just the smell and the fact that they are annoying but thats the only thing bad about them

Redneck americans (pretty much the "white only" cities), Russians, and Australians because they're all white trash and deserve extinction for their retardation

He's not looking for a white only utopia. That's in your head.

The jew clearly..... leave our black nat/soc brothers alone they are working to preserve white and black individuality. They work to refute the black "culture" the jews have spawned. Who wants to live in gang culture? main stream rap. These are things we work for together. NEVER GIVE THE JEW A CHANCE. Stand together or fall to the old scheme as old as time. I don't need to be religious to see every book from bc-ad has had 1 common enemy... the jew

Yes , On my "New Earth" , Islam is banned , no Muslims allowed.

Fucken Taqiya bullshit.

Congratulations on fufilllig your white knight quota for the day. You might have enough gbp for some Tendies after that.

kikes

yeah for real these people are just as trashy as niggers but they get a pass simply cause they have white skin

no sure about Australians tho, you mean white Australians? they're not that bad

You know Australians live on a prison island and don't travel to other lands to suck on other countries welfare right ?

implying you would have the balls to press the button to begin with

And let me add this. One of the main reasons blacks, in specific, get so much hate, is because they misunderstand or just don't care why they are considered bad.

Don't be the pot calling the kettle nigger

White people.

Then humanity can finally be over with.

that and their skin is a catalyst for disliking them even more,

theres alot of un self aware niggers out there

We was kangs!

White Aussies are probably the purest form on the planet. As far the way they live and treat eachother. The simplest way to define white people is just liking to get along and get shit done.

people like you.

Humans

yes

that is a load of crap have you SEEN India? they're all diseased, borderline cannibals, rapist, zoophiles with backward beliefs. the only way the contribute to western society is by allowing sweatshop enslavement to allow us to buy low priced crap at walmart. other than that they scam the technological challenged out of they're "privileged" retirement money

I'm white myself.

I don't want to deal with all the shit other people cause anymore.