Just saw SS

just saw SS

>full, several minutes long scene where he pretends to be a cuck before killing the guy

what the FUCK did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i legit didn't understand this

did the director think "yes this is what we need to make people like the joker's character"

huh?

Every time i see these threads i just think you're memeing, only to find out later it's true. I'll doubt you no more, Sup Forums

What happens?

He's the Joker and cucks are supposed to be funny.

He offers a honka honka some Harley pussy and then shoots the honka honka.

There's a random as fuck scene not long into the movie with Joker in a club and Harley slut dancing in a glass box with another vagina. A gangster comes in and politely comments that Joker is a lucky guy and Harley is hot as fuck

Joker calls Harley over and invites her to fuck him, the Gangster says "no that's your woman I can't" while Harley is all over him and then Joker kills him

>I need a gangsta
>To love me better
What did they mean by this?

All of jokers scenes are too brief and edited horribly to get a grasp of his character. He doesnt do anything cool or joker like throughout the whole movie. In Dark Knigh, in the prologue scene we see a clever plan set up by the joker where all the henchmen kill each other off one by one. the last henchmen is revealed to be the joker. Great, joker-esc way to introduce us to the character. In Suicide Squad there is nothing. Just a few brief scenes of him saying a few words then it cuts to a new scene before does anything. He was completely useless.

>"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do," Kehlani croons. "To always forgive me, ride or die with me." Lyrically, the song sounds very Lana Del Ray. Singing in her signature rasp, Kehlani makes her desire for gangsta peen sound not only enticing but wholesome.
-David Ayer

You can't make this shit up

>Snyder and DC crew: We could make a movie where Superman murders innocent people. A movie where Batman gets raped in prison. A movie where Joker is a cuckold.

This is the future you chose DCucks. It's no ones fault but your own.

To me that sounds like a way to establish that harley is a literal object to him.

>This is the future you chose DCucks. It's no ones fault but your own.
You're right, because fans made the movie.

>A movie where Batman gets raped in prison
What the fuck? Is this real? I haven't seen BvS

She isn't though. He loves her. He pushes her out of one of 15 helicopters that crash in this movie to save her life.

No, that scene was never filmed but Snyder toyed with the idea of Batman getting raped in prison.

Snyder said something like "I saw Dark Knight and I was like, yeah, that's dark. But my movies could go darker, like, Batman gets raped in prison. That could happen in my movie!"

He's a tool

There's a hamfisted scene of him pushing her out of a crashing helicopter to save her

You could say the Joker put in a 27% effort in SS

They are saving it for "The Batman" Movie.

That is dumb. Joker only ever loved Harley the same way he loved Batman. They're just fascinating little playthings to him.

So is the movie only worth watching for Harley then?

did your mom freak ?

This movie isn't worth watching for anything. There are no characters to root for because there is no character development apart from Deadshot and Flag.

my.mixtape.moe/algitu.webm

He never really toyed with including it in BvS. Just thought it'd be cool after seeing Dark Knight

>flag
no thanks fampai
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY

Her saying puddin didn't sound right

is this a movie with professional actors or an awkward roleplaying session?

holy shit it's like google translate shit out some dialogue.

>THIS IS KATANA
>SHES GOT MY BACK

Such awkward delivery

Only worth watching for Boomerang.

Reading the comment section of these videos is so bizarre. Capeshitters actually dig this fucking trash.

Any torrents or links bros?

Lose weight you fat fucks

Would also like this, I usually pay to see anything in the cinema but I'm not paying anything to watch this drivel.

I like how this is edited just like the Joker's scenes

hahaha yeah bro I got the iphone 3gs camrip right here hahaha you can quote the movie on here while you marathon it!

gr8 m8