Ok Sup Forums, some background

Ok Sup Forums, some background.

I have a... let's say friend-with-benefits. She's on of my gf's from high school -- we reconnected a few years ago and have been having an affair behind her husband's back. (He can't get it up, so she's basically using me as a meat dildo.) He knows me as his wife's friend, and so far as I know, that's it.

We text and stuff back-n-forth. Totally non-sexual; remember we've known each other since high school, so we really are friends... who happen to fuck.

While I was working tonight, she texted me pic related. (That's the entire conversation there, nothing before or after.)

Is it just me, or does it look like she's essentially breaking up with me?

Her husband has suspected on at least some occasions what we do. Hell, he may be convinced, I don't know. But does it look like maybe he found out? Or do you think I'm reading too much into this?

End yourself

Either he found out or she just had a conscience outbreak. Who cares, you got some, you knew it wouldn't last forever, just move on.

op this is good advice

/thread
It was good while it lasted. If she comes back to you, then great. She knows your meat dildo is available. Otherwise, just move onto the next one.

My guess: That's the husband using her phone to contact you directly.
If you have another platform to message her, try using it tomorrow.

I thought of that too but then why the I'm sorry. Also seems like it it was the husband he'd dig at least a little. I'm seconding her conscience just got to her. She'll most likely relapse though.

>That's the husband using her phone to contact you directly.

Possible but unlikely. The messages are very much in her writing style; her husband's style is pretty different.

>If you have another platform to message her, try using it tomorrow.

Any way I could contact her would just go to her phone anyway.

>just move onto the next one.

The only problem there is there might not be a "next one" for some time. I'm working long hours on the night shift; I'm not exactly heading out to meet girls on a regular basis... I guess I'm just kinda reluctant to let a (maybe) sure thing go.

Because he want's to convince you

women are shady

more at 11

Show them this dubs

The 'please forgive me' text was the investigative, probing text. You played it well with your reply but I would suggest the bait is obvious.
If this genuinely doesn't seem like the kind of thing he could do, then you probably should just walk away. It's a pretty scummy thing to fuck another man's wife anyway.

this whole thread, its amazing to many how many people live without any principals

>The 'please forgive me' text was the investigative, probing text. You played it well with your reply but I would suggest the bait is obvious.

I would rather tend to think it's really from her. She's pretty clingy a lot of times.

>It's a pretty scummy thing to fuck another man's wife anyway.

Yeah, I know, but easy pussy is hard to turn down when there aren't really any other options at the moment.

>I would rather tend to think it's really from her. She's pretty clingy a lot of times.

On the other hand, if it's from her husband, well, he's been with her how long? I'm sure he knows how she writes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright, so, op here. I'll take your advice and basically do nothing. If she contacts me, fine... if not, oh well.

OP's replies say (OP)

Yes, but none of mine have thus far, except the very first one. These are all me:

if dubs OP calls her NOW and records & uploads it

Oh, so close. Neighbor of the beast.

Newfag detected

> if singles op kills himself
> if dubs op kills himself
> if trips op fucks her on more time and then him and then kills himself
> if >= quads then op kills himself

It's settled, op kills himself

OP screwed himself by falling in love with her...lol

No.

I've been in love with her since high school. I know there's no future with her so I've done my best to set that aside. Shrug.

maybe she's afraid that he will find out and she wants to end this before he does.. :)

Maybe he did something nice for her and she began to feel guilty