banana video
help me Sup Forumsro's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTjhWq_9r4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google dot com

like seriously it takes 10 seconds faggot

I've never wanted to see this much of TJ Kirk

Wrong, google only shows the hot oil video on the first several pages. It's harder to find than you're assuming.

xvideos, you fucking retard.

Wait what video? What happened

fucking newfag

I knew a faggot like you would come by, im not new ive just been in prison you bitch

>ive just been in prison
lel, for what? CP?

isnt that duncan from the yogscast?

CP? Sounds like something you're going to jail for in the future. I had warrants for drug related charges and was on the run, got busted by getting black out drunk and beating up a couple, busted my knuckle by breaking the poor bastards orbital bone

wow, you sound like a faggot and a bitch

Thats all you buddy, it was a gay couple I beat up. Are you one of those faggots I hurt?

Lol try harder fag

TJ, stop trying to change the topic

>tries being a faggot bashing mongoloid
>in a tj kirk love banana thread

Lol what?

Here's a taste

youtube.com/watch?v=lTjhWq_9r4Y

If you can't find it, then lurk harder.

Ur so kewl xD

LMAO
let him

WHERE IS FULL VIDEO

Im in this thread because I like tj kirk and was simply asking what the fuck happened, its that simple. And I guess I hate faggots when im black out drunk. To be fair, I got into that argument with that couple because the dude was insisting his bf was infact a lady, I responded by saying no, thats a fucking man. Than I ended up giving both of them a good ol' ass whooping.

it's his most infamous video
he made a sex video shoving a banana up his ass and a bitch leaked it
never saw it

You fucked two gay dudes to prove you weren't gay?

Kek got me there. Maybe I should've chose my words better but you all understand, at least, I hope you do.

haha and whats wrong with dripping gravy on your body? or putting a cucumber inside your ass?

sry i mean banana

Yeah fat fucks shouldn't be bi

Bump for vid

bumb

Sure thing, pal

Fuck me, what kind of curse is this?