Tell me, brazilian friends, is this the biggest tragedy in your country since Senna's death?

Tell me, brazilian friends, is this the biggest tragedy in your country since Senna's death?
How is the media reacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bento_Rodrigues_dam_disaster
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchentes_e_deslizamentos_de_terra_no_Rio_de_Janeiro_em_2011
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchentes_em_Santa_Catarina_em_2008
deepask.com/goes?page=chapeco/SC-Confira-a-taxa-de-homicidios-no-seu-municipio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_nightclub_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niterói_circus_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAM_Airlines_Flight_3054
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamonas_Assassinas
youtube.com/watch?v=dGcPn6stHS4
youtube.com/watch?v=y12CuYOf5T8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0mspv9iXU
youtube.com/watch?v=4bVA-Jz9Sm4
youtube.com/watch?v=6MiHHhNAemQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost there right after the Brasileirao 2011
Jokes aside yes it is

Please, a huge damn broke out just last year causing hundreds of deaths and billions in enviromental/infrastructure losses. That one probably is.

And there was another plane crash in São Paulo's metropolitan area in the 90s that killed like 200 people.

what about 7 (seven) to 1 (one)?

What about the nightclub fire

Yes since Senna's and Mamonas Assassina's death because they were pretty much the brazilian Leicester in therms of rising sucess. Even people from other teams loved them. Every brazilian TV channel is talking about.

you mean this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bento_Rodrigues_dam_disaster

only 17 people died senpai

hard to call one single tragedy in a country where 50.000 people are murdered every year

Yes, the atmosphere is different from other tragedies. When a tragedy happens, everyone talks about it, discuss.
But now I see the sadness in everyone eyes, no one talk about it, just keep their lives.
Even Twitter is sad, I haven't seen any "funny" post, only emotional stuff.
It's sad guys, i cried a lot this morning.
I'm curious to know how Chapecó is reacting to this. I can imagine people crying on the street, shops closed.

lots of shit happening here (such as the mud leak @ Mariana/MG)
but yea, this is probably the biggest one talking media-wise

>crying over athletes dying

Okay

Crying over a place that is so horrifically poor that they live vicariously through their sports team, but that sports team is now all dead, entirely gutting the community of any gleams of light in their miserable crime and death ridden future.

Yeah, real big man you are there for keeping your cheeks dry. Fucking americunts. I look forward to the Russians bombing you all in the near future.

the russians have to get past you first. good luck with that harry, call us when the party starts.

I get it, I didnt know them too well but they seemed like a fun team which kinda brightens up your day. Most league have one of those small positive teams which have moderate succes and you dont mind. Shame this happened an absolute shame.

My sides

Praying for you, brother. You need peace in your heart.

No.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchentes_e_deslizamentos_de_terra_no_Rio_de_Janeiro_em_2011
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchentes_em_Santa_Catarina_em_2008

This sort of stuff involves more than mourning, there's not much you can do with a plane crash, but in this case people make donations, volunteer and locals mobilize.

nope that was mamonas death

>giving a fuck about cariocas dying

You've been repeating the same fucking joke for hours, please stop you dense disabled americuck

Chapeco isn't a crime ridden hellhole, you're thinking of northern Brazil, in the south they're actually quite civilized.

i just woke up faggot. great minds think alike.

>what is 7-1

>he fell for the south brazil meme

deepask.com/goes?page=chapeco/SC-Confira-a-taxa-de-homicidios-no-seu-municipio

I've been tjere and it's not a poor place for south american standards, actually it's close to being a developed place. There are lots of German immigrants

cariocas are people from the city of rio you dumbfuck, kys

At sports yes
At tragical event no
and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niterói_circus_fire
Neither as plane crash (pro tip: if someday you come to Brazil NEVER use Congonhas Airport - use Guarulhos Instead)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAM_Airlines_Flight_3054
But as tragedy it can be compared to Mamonas Assassinas one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamonas_Assassinas
>Feels
youtube.com/watch?v=dGcPn6stHS4

I remember being a volunteer in 2011 here in Rio :(
It's sad I can't help now.

How was there during that Malaysa Airlines blast, Dutchbro?

you mean regarding sports right?!

if not, we had that fire in that night club in 2013:
and few other things too

>this post
>takes the time to post on a Chinese sports board daily

This one was the worst
youtube.com/watch?v=y12CuYOf5T8

Forgot fire at Joelma and Andraus buildings at São Paulo and Andorinha at Rio
Joelma: youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0mspv9iXU
Andraus: youtube.com/watch?v=4bVA-Jz9Sm4
Andorinha: youtube.com/watch?v=6MiHHhNAemQ
Those at São Paulo were so traumatic that Citybank ordered that all its agencies around the world should follow New York State patterns of security.

>can't handle banter
>comes to Sup Forums

Might want to check out this site called reddit

Churrasco gaúcho de primeira.

Not him but banter is supposed to be witty.

p depressed. Very proud how we handled it all though. They set off all the major highways so the bodies could be transported and people were lining up alongside the road it was very inspiring and awesome (in the classic sense of the word).

F

You might actually want to check what banter is someday my burgerfriend.

Senna was an amazing human being who gave away most of the fortune he made racing to help Brazil's poor

60K people die murdered in Brazil every year...
But nobody cares about it.

>banter
>POO POO PEE PEE POO POO PEE PEE

Planes scare me desu. We aren't supposed to fly. Am I irrational?

>caring about hue monkeys killing other hue monkeys

Maracanazo should be right up there

Biggest upset ever it had people killing themselves with grief and disappointment over the loss

Literally if Sup Forums and the internet were available then, this meme would be bigger than 7-1 or even 18-1... It kind of was with the whole Phantom of 50

Sad looking back in history this club and Manchster United of the Busby babes had some tragic incidents