youtu.be/qYnA9wWFHLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smoke weed dude

god fucken damnit i am not affected.

Watch Ricky Bobby.

nah dude
you lucky bastard
searching for it

Have you thought about smoking some weed to calm down?

Have you jerked off yet?

nah dude
three times, it only works for some minutes, after some minutes panic comes again

The rapid heart beat and the shortness of breath you are feeling are going to kill you man, get to the er now before it's too late

smoke asbestos friend

you'r no't helping!!!! GOD DAMIT!!!

You actually should go to the hospital.

My friend died from that shit, his heart just kept going they said it was like the valves exploded

Call 911

Low dose benzos dude.

If its bad, go to ER. You can die if they are severe enough

You can die from alcohol withdrawals, you know that right? It's by far the most physicaly dangerous thing to come down from and stopping cold could kill you.

Wellp, I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas.

Stay strong, i guess :/

smoke some DMT

drink a beer
/threat

A) one light beer (no more you fuck)
B) some water
the end, it's like you don't understand treating symptoms or the withdrawal shock effect... can you google?

Relax OP. Put on this track. Run yourself a warm (not hot) bath and put this music on near you. Can you bring a soft light into the bathroom?

youtu.be/qYnA9wWFHLI

How long has it been since your last drink? Are you hydrated?

just start freakin out and shitting everywhere

i don't wanna drink anymore but i guest is the only whay to stop this horrible feeling

two days after one week of heavy drinking

yeah basically... sorry m8
I mean hypothetically you could ingest alcohol in a way that your body isn't used to so much; that might help you avoid any positive association or relapse risk.
But good luck with that one, what've you got a jar of ether around?

You really should just smoke weed, you stupid idiot. You might as well be drooling at a tv if youre not willing to tough it out. Google calming exercises, get a punching bag, sing to some bullshit music, break something cheap, go outside and socialize.

>2 days after 1 week

Man up you fucking pussy

start a warm bath and sit there until your nerves calm, then eat some fruit

I used to be an alcoholic. I went to rehab in December after being hospitalized. Scratch that, I am still a recovering alcoholic in recovery. Do what says and run yourself a warm bath and get some music playing. Bring a magazine or a book in there with you. Do you have a drinking problem or what?

Such bait. Ignores every single post about going to the ER. But as soon as someone posts hey OP just drink one. You make it seem like that's the only logical way to help. And that we twisted your arm to do it.

Have fun being a drunk for the rest of your life

i don't drink everyday but sometimes i feel like i need alcohol in my blood, and when i start to drink , can't stop until i'm unconscious

ER are far away from where i live. im in the middle of nowhere

Why do you think you need it?

Why can't you stop?

Who still has Cameras like this

Sounds like an excuse OP if you really wanted help you would go and try to find it.

Dad is currently dying from the final stages of cirrhosis because he spent his younger years partying which led to always having a beer in hand. Pretty shifty at the age of 60 and being told you have a few months left to live