What does Sup Forums think of hash? , just got 24 grams for 10$ from my dealer today...

what does Sup Forums think of hash? , just got 24 grams for 10$ from my dealer today , also whats the best way to smoke hash?

ur missing commas and zeros there bud

im from a third world country and everything is cheap as fuck here especially drugs

24g for $10
enjoy smoking henna

If it's actually hash and not just camel shit and wax
>heat the stuff with your lighter
>rub it between your fingers
>obtain tiny pieces of stuff
>mix it with tobacco and roll it

pic related , smoked quite a bit already though , is this good quality?

budget hash.. on the plus side if it is camel shit it was only 10 bucks...

america?

sand nigger nation
another pic

how do you expect people to tell quality of hash from a photo.
but i'll go out on a limb and say if you've smoked a fair bit of it, and are still functioning enough to post ... then no, it isn't good quality. but it was cheep, what did you expect.?

does anyone here do coke how much do you get it for? , im thinking of buying some 5grams for 70$ is what im getting it for

I don't do coke, cos in Australia shit s like 350-400 a gram.
If you can really get 5 grams for $70, you should buy a kg bring in to Australia and sell that shit.

If it's sguigy, roll it in to a thin line and place it in your j on top of tobacco. Or break little bits off and sprinkle on to tobacco. Or have pile of tobacco in hand, preferably cigarette tobacco. Place lump on top of tobacco and glance a flame over until it's soft enough then take the whole bunch and crumble between fingers. If it's hard rocky shit then like matey said before, dance a lighter over it until it's soft and crumble on to tobacco.. if all else fails users pipe, looks like a couple Oz you got there

Fucking retards wasting drugs on tobacco. The fuck is wrong with you kids these days. You need to hot knife hash nigga.

burn side of block until it turns black.

pull of small piece of burnt hash and then crumble it over tobacco or if sticky roll into a ball and burn it again until it is ready to crumble over tobacco.

mix it in with fingers.

roll it up and light hash/tobacco mix in cigarette paper.

profit !?

dont do it nothing under $70 a g

smoke it in a bowl

burn off hash, roll into ball,then roll into a thin stick.

place thin stick in cigarette and smoke user.

best way and considering you are in arab land is to get a shisha,shisha tobacco and coals.

put down the tobacco and then a small lump of hash on top of the shisha tobacco.

then suck on it with some arab mint tea.

I haven't had good hash in years last I got was a good five years ago and in Amsterdam
I can't even get hold of mid teir hash it's just all green now and it sucks dic

Don't burn it you fool. You just need to heat it up just enough to break it away, or else you'll just be smoking ash, not hash :^)

Yeah cause no one can keep posting after smoking hash. Fuck off idiot

Looks pretty ok to me but impossible to tell really, it could also be some random cutting product.

>but i'll go out on a limb and say if you've smoked a fair bit of it, and are still functioning enough to post ... then no, it isn't good quality.

This is just not true... Hash is just like weed, it's not LSD, you can perfectly type and follow a conversation while high as fuck.

Tobacco must be a Europething, I see them roll there weed in that shit all the time.
Must be something in there water!

I don't know where you get it from but that sounds too cheap to be good. Unless you live in south America I guess, then go for it.

I personally find coke very overrated, if I want to to party I prefer to take speed, it does not really affect you mentally but you're on fire for 6 hours and it's dirt cheap

Why don't you take it out of the bag,break it down the middle & then take a pic. That's the only way we'll be able to judge it's quality ( But, on appearance only.)
Just cause something looks & smells killer doesn't always turn out the way you thought and that even goes for some of the nasty smelling & looking.

70$ for 5 grams in pakistan. decent quality coke

best way to smoke hash is in a splif (my opinion)
way differet high sometimes better, the black hash is laced with heroin most likely. Have a good friend from high school who became a dealer. you want soft hash which is easy to bend and also should be brown and smell like keef when you open them or pick it apart into small pieces. yours is prob laced with heroin paricles or shoe polisher

Break it up and smoke with weed or with tobacco

You'd need a stupid amount of hash to be able to smoke it by itself, and even if you did you'd probably end up uncomfortably high way too fucking fast

You guys are weak ass, smoke with a bottle toke, check youtube for tutorial.

this is simply untrue

heroin in hash is a load of bollox...it cos more than hash, so why bother?. I've been hearing this shite for 27 years now

not pure heroin, but some chemical componant smiliar to cause adiction, i've smoked lots of laced shit before, the only thing is that you can never be sure

impossible to tell if its good by those picts

hope this is bait

Nepalese temple ball is a type of hash with opium in it. but the really black hash is from Afghanistan and Morroco as far as I know i dont think they put heroin in those ones

unwrap it and show us a photo.

also break a piece of and show us teh inner surface.

or you dont do that because you dont go to highschool anymore.

Worst shit i have seen my whole life nigger.

This was the best hash that i've ever smoked in my entire life,this picture is like four years old, i never found anything even worth comparing to this one, the dealer called it ''Royal dolphin''

Random question:
I have been diagnosed with myocardits two months ago and almost finished my treatment. Docs said not to accelerate my heart rate for a while but how much of a bad idea would it be to smoke a joint on april 20th? I dont want to end up back in the hospital / have any complications..

Smoking should't do anything that could get u back into the hospital. Maybe u need a better suply.

Oh and im talking about weed here sorry

are you allowed to do sports of any kind ? if no then i dont think its that good of an idea since weed does increase your heartrate.

Not for another month. Then again we are talking about smoking after 2 weeks only

wtf? You can smoke easily a very small piece from an empty beer can with small holes.

yeah but then you get the toxins from the can bruh

i heard it is because back then in the 60s,70s,80s there was just hash widespreaded and you couldn't smoke it otherwise, at least this is what i heard about why germans smoke it with tobacco

This. Or even better scatter the hash a little and dont put it all the way on top, that way it wont get burnt that fast. Smoking weed or hash in a shisha may be slower but man it gives you a much better high since the hash is not burnt instantly but instead has the chance to evaporate first or get burnt slowly/at more moderate temperatures

you do it with tobacco to save weed, most european countries that do it are cold places where you can't easily grow your own shit

Nazi reporting in. I personally mix weed with tobacco because 1. weed is expensive here and i dont want to roll these teeny tiny blunts, 2. i can spare the cigarette afterwards. I smoke hash with tobacco because all these hot knife etc techniques arent really common here and its much easier just to get your papes and roll one.

OP you faggot unwrap that shit and break it in half and take a close up photo like you were told, otherwise we cannot give you a good answer.
But what i can say is when it is very soft and you can easily deform it it should be good quality. Also the darker the color the better, from what i've smoked i can tell that hash with a very light-brown color doesnt get you high even when you smoke 2 grams of it.

how much do you pay per gram ?

Usual prices for weed here are that you get about 0.7 - 1 gram for 10€, but when you know the right guys and buy at least 50g or so then you pay 6-9,50€ per gram. Always depends where you are. In big citys when you buy very little you usually get fucked over, but in big cities when you buy a lot from the right people it's the cheapest.
For hash it really depends on the quality. Best you can get is 2-3 g for 10 bucks but when you get for example marrocan hash its much more expensive, but you still get more bang for the buck (really fucking worth it that stuff)

Street price is 2500/kg 2,5 euro's p/gr
3 dollars p/gr
But that's only when you buy in kilo's.
dealers sell there drugs for 10 euro/dollar p/gr
Op is being a lying faggot agian.
Greetings from holland.