What do you guys think of this guy?

What do you guys think of this guy?

ALEX IS A __________________

FUCKING NIGGER

Swell guy

FUCKING N I G G E R

EVERYONE WRITE ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER

I used to hate keemstar when he first came out, I must have been like 16-17 at the time. I'm 23.

After all those clips surfaced of stuff like Fuck the Fans and Alex is a Stupid nigger. I fucking love the guy, he's a meme.

LETS GET ROOOOOIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHT INTO THE NEWS

unintelligent African American

He's fucking cancer but the memes on him are too good

dramakino

I'm pretty sure within the next year he's going to get ROOOOOOIGHT INTO THE NOOSE!

Go home tourists

lol xD i fuckvking love xD memes remember when filthy frank totally ROASTED keemstar xD jhahhahahaha UPVOTED!!! i LOVE H3H3 he's so epic and he MEMES on all the haters xDDDD FUCK keemstar lol what a fucking piece of shit I LOVE youtube drama !!!! hgahahahaHHAHA UPVOTE ME BRO LOL PAPA JOhns pIZZA "!!!!!! TRIGGERED!!!!! I LOVE IDUBBZ AND MAXMOFOE AND FILTHY FRANK AND JONTRON AND H3h3 !!"!!! +

Doesn't he tell people to kill themselves? Not a fan.

you ok user?

how the fuck is that a "starter pack"? it's literally just random memes and cringy people in there

>he hates memes
I think reddit is your place then

>Smosh right next to MDE

Who even made this?
Who could conceivably believe those two channels have remotely similar audiences?

>liking memes in the year 2016
Found the authentic redditor

Upvoted.

>on a meme site
>hates meme
>>>/reddit/

>not liking memes

Where do you think we are?

Did you expect Sup Forums to be a safe space for intellectual discussion.

>hating memes but goes on Sup Forums and meme central Sup Forums
Uhh....

tryhard detected

lol xD what a xD tryhard hes xD trying so xD damn hard lol xDXDdxDxDXDSxdDxD UPVOTE ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i literally have no idea who this guy is but from this picture alone i can tell he's a retard

the mousepad, the laptop and the jersey are the biggest give aways. and then there's the fact that he just looks fucking retarded

kill u r self

>that globe in the corner
Why

how is it possible to literally look like a rat

(You)

He's obsessed with fouseytube

Movie

t. 15 year old reckful fan babby. xD haHA, amirite?

Moo

Hello Sup Forumseddit

EVERYONE CALL ALEX A STUPID NIGGER IN CHAT

If you legit hate the holy trio you should off yourself.