or
35" monitor 1440P @ 100hz + gsync

just got an x34 from an phillips 4k. not sure which one to keep

specs in picture

>>Op buys top gear to make out he knows his tech
>>ask for help on what tech to buy

fucking idiot
Its a fucking monitor!

Do you want size or the silky frame motion?
Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums?
spastic

>>uses it for solitaire

when your computer is so fast you need a racing chair.

I'm telling you right now the g-sync is worth it. You must get the trifecta (at least 2k, at least 120hz, and g-sync). With g-sync you feel like you're not even looking at a normal LCD monitor anymore. It looks like a completely new type of display.

I have one and I easily converted my friends to getting g-sync

if your solitaire is not at 144 fps, you might as well not even play it.

such shit.
also
>using the heat from TWO gpus to try and cool your cpu
what a fucking idiot

yeah but 4k just looks spectacular, honestly struggling to look at the 1440p. but your right the g-sync is amazing

may just hold onto the x34 untill later in the year and hopefully a +30" 4k g-sync monitor will come out

>not knowing how water cooling works

yea dude, i don't recommend buying a new monitor if its not a g-sync. IMO resolution and size isn't worth it for the upgrade. Hz upgrade does little without g-sync.

2k is now virtually outdated with 4k and 8k making its way on the scene as the standard, I'd recommend waiting for a 4k 100hz gsync display, probably in a few months or so

27" 1440p 144hz

that size though

As for as I know, G-sync isn't worth it for high-end machines such as yours, since G-sync works between 30 - 100fps. I am sure with your computer you can easily run a 165hz monitor and be at 120+fps most of the time, so G-sync would be pretty much wasted.

If this is wrong, someone will probably correct me.

gets 2 titan Xs, doesn't use it to crack hashed passwords or make neural networks.

Why?

Just a heads up, for efficiency having hard turns on pipe that guides something inside it causes feedback and flow problems.

my thoughts exactly

Sometimes I think being a tradesman is a blessing and a curse because whenever I see stuff like that it bugs me. lol

I just know flow dynamics basics ;)

you should spring for the 48" dildo with vibrating function

i'm a fitter/turner

there's been a few test's showing that having the 90 degree fittings makes bugger all differance to flow.

yes in huge high volume or high pressure systems it may matter a fuck but in water cooling it doesn't

there was some test done where they put around 30 or 40 x 90 degree fittings in a loop and it made and absolute poofteenth of a difference to the flow. nothing to actually make it noticeable to any temperatures

cant seem to find the article though

this was the 40" monitor

Why do you have all the covers off for your expansion slots???

dust is awesome

Buy 2 titans and have it on a fucking ddr3 board? Your computer is shit and your processor is outdated how are you going to run a LC system and not OC your processor FUCKING TRIGGERED

whats the maintenance like on a PC like that?

You do know that Star Wars sucks, right?