The US government has publicly condemned the Syrian government and the Russian government is openly supporting it

The US government has publicly condemned the Syrian government and the Russian government is openly supporting it.

How's that gonna work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pP1kOPFOt-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, Putin will cockslap Trump and get him back in line soon.

I support Assad and Putin.

Does that mean Trump is Putin's bitch?

Yes.

I don't get it. Is Russia for or against Syria?

Who bombed and who did they bomb?

Trump will be getting reprimanded by his boss behind the scenes, then he'll post something stupid on Twitter to distract people from the fact he will go quiet regarding Assad.

Syrians bombed themselves to empty a city
no known reason yet. Claim al qaeda
a lot of proof showing the syrians did it including major outlets preparing to report before it even happened.
Russia says Syria is telling the truth

this

It's a Trump shills for the same people as Hillary thread

Bingo. He'll pay lip service to condemning the gas attacks, but won't do anything at all that interferes with Pooty.
Just say some stupid shit on Twitter and then it will become the Trump story du jour and no one will notice he's done nothing to solve the Syria issue.

>shills
I keep hearing that.
Where can I get paid to shitpost about my "favorite" political figure on the interwebs?
Sounds like easy money.

So let me reiterate what you're saying and you confirm to make sure I got it right.

>Syrians bombed their own people for no reason at all.
>They planned to have video be broadcasted all over the world, so that the United States would come in and bomb Al Queda?

???

How is this any different? The US has been anti Syria's gov since Obama while the Russians are pro. Status quo achieved

Russia support Assad because they're allies, they support Kurds (YPG, Peshmerga) because they're pretty effective to destroy isis and are moderate enough. They do not support rebels who are fighting against Assad, and they do not support isis because they're legit goat fuckers.

Except the US government switched from being buddies with China to being mates with Russia when the Obama administration left the White House.

IM
GO
IN
GT
OT
HE
CH
UR
CH

why

youtu.be/pP1kOPFOt-k

Are we gonna see some pussy or will you keep spamming shit pics?