Guys, I'm a bit of a DIY and I decided to build a Pergola

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Guys, I'm a bit of a DIY and I decided to build a Pergola.

On a scale 1-10, what do you think?

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

6/10. Ur house seems pretty old

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Basic.. should have done cedar

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

not a pergola/10

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

It's built like a pergola but has that God awful lattice hanging from the side...

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

This

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

get rid of those dead branches and it'll look might alright

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Odd placement.
The side of the house is a strange place to put that.. unless you were put in there to show off how much of a handy man you are.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

that's a big table

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

why did you build it in front of your mulch bed? why did you build it on the side of your house? why is it so small? why aren't their mini steps going up to it? why is it so small? why do the four corners of the pergola not align with the four corners of the platform? why is it not taller? why does it look like it can't fit more than two people? i like the tile and color of the actual pergola though.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

4 - awful, just awful.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

O.p. how big is it? Seems a little small. But yeah snatch branches and lattice done and it will go from a 3/10 to a 5-6/10. Could have went with 6x6 or 8x8 cedar post. Could have added corrables.. are you a framer?

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Given that your yard appears to be completely exposed to the neighbors I would have put the lattice on a different side to offer privacy. Otherwise it seems nice. Better than I could do.

Joseph King
Joseph King

That it's better built than the cardboard shack you call house.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Guys, please keep your reviews only to the pergola

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

go to reddit faggot .....see you there

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Hi OP. That looks like it would collapse and kill your 2 year old. And then you'd kill yourself. And those closest to you would be happy that such a waste of fucking skin was no longer in their lives.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Looks cute got any pictures of it in summer time

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

It's a great place to hang out and have a cigar

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

ur little brick patio is too small but the pergola seems good wtf is all that stick shit on top it looks stupid

I would have added latticed sides and painted it a weathered grey tho

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

dead branches....lol

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

It's very oddly placed. It clashes with that rounded border of brick around your chimney to the front of the house. There's no path to get to it. The entire purpose is to provide shade which seems dumb when it's right next to a house over twice the height. It barely contains a dollhouse-sized table w/ 2 of the most uncomfortable type of chair. It appears to be covered in dead sticks. I don't see any vines planted near that could eventually tie it into the fold. Does that wood variety and butter-knife lattice design match the odd overhang from your back porch there? You didn't really DIY this did you? It's some pre-fab Ikea box-assembly deckage isn't it? Anyway the cement slab might look okay if it wasn't so autistically placed.

I will not insult the house though like other basement dwellers in this thread. The way your rerouted the waterspout for the deck and that stupid shit you have dangling by the sliding back door is throwing me off but the chimney and siding look nice I give it house/10, would dwell.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Fix the gutter drainspout ya fuckin' tard. The pergola looks nice tho.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Not shabby OP, the placement, materials and color would be the cause of a lower rating. Finish up and decorate, could be a 6 or 7. Hell, maybe an eight depending on how you complete it.

Landon James
Landon James

Fucking HATE lattice. It's all they ever wanted to use at work until we told them it was hideous.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit