Guys, I'm a bit of a DIY and I decided to build a Pergola

Guys, I'm a bit of a DIY and I decided to build a Pergola.

On a scale 1-10, what do you think?

6/10. Ur house seems pretty old

Basic.. should have done cedar

not a pergola/10

It's built like a pergola but has that God awful lattice hanging from the side...

This

get rid of those dead branches and it'll look might alright

Odd placement.
The side of the house is a strange place to put that.. unless you were put in there to show off how much of a handy man you are.

that's a big table

why did you build it in front of your mulch bed? why did you build it on the side of your house? why is it so small? why aren't their mini steps going up to it? why is it so small? why do the four corners of the pergola not align with the four corners of the platform? why is it not taller? why does it look like it can't fit more than two people? i like the tile and color of the actual pergola though.

4 - awful, just awful.

O.p. how big is it? Seems a little small. But yeah snatch branches and lattice done and it will go from a 3/10 to a 5-6/10. Could have went with 6x6 or 8x8 cedar post. Could have added corrables.. are you a framer?

Given that your yard appears to be completely exposed to the neighbors I would have put the lattice on a different side to offer privacy. Otherwise it seems nice. Better than I could do.

That it's better built than the cardboard shack you call house.

Guys, please keep your reviews only to the pergola

go to reddit faggot .....see you there

Hi OP. That looks like it would collapse and kill your 2 year old. And then you'd kill yourself. And those closest to you would be happy that such a waste of fucking skin was no longer in their lives.

Looks cute got any pictures of it in summer time

It's a great place to hang out and have a cigar

ur little brick patio is too small but the pergola seems good wtf is all that stick shit on top it looks stupid

I would have added latticed sides and painted it a weathered grey tho

dead branches....lol

It's very oddly placed. It clashes with that rounded border of brick around your chimney to the front of the house. There's no path to get to it. The entire purpose is to provide shade which seems dumb when it's right next to a house over twice the height. It barely contains a dollhouse-sized table w/ 2 of the most uncomfortable type of chair. It appears to be covered in dead sticks. I don't see any vines planted near that could eventually tie it into the fold. Does that wood variety and butter-knife lattice design match the odd overhang from your back porch there? You didn't really DIY this did you? It's some pre-fab Ikea box-assembly deckage isn't it? Anyway the cement slab might look okay if it wasn't so autistically placed.

I will not insult the house though like other basement dwellers in this thread. The way your rerouted the waterspout for the deck and that stupid shit you have dangling by the sliding back door is throwing me off but the chimney and siding look nice I give it house/10, would dwell.

Fix the gutter drainspout ya fuckin' tard. The pergola looks nice tho.

Not shabby OP, the placement, materials and color would be the cause of a lower rating. Finish up and decorate, could be a 6 or 7. Hell, maybe an eight depending on how you complete it.

Fucking HATE lattice. It's all they ever wanted to use at work until we told them it was hideous.