Samuel James
Samuel James

Toy/10

David Bennett
David Bennett

Bit of a Razer fanboy

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

As long as it has wheels and you love it, why does it matter what anyone else thinks?

Nypa.

Rate it yourself, you insecure fuckwit.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

If it is yours then you should know that we can trace image name back to your account , user fag. And it's okay. I prefer ducati supermotard

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

.I.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

Do you ride on the streets with those knoblies?

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Only use on land / mud on pavement use track rims

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Are you riding to a Limp Biskit concert?

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

do you trailer it to trails? or ride there?

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

maybe a bit low on power but as long as your not a fat cunt would be all good. 9/10 for the knoblies. I have a street legal DRZ400 myself. great fun on the trails and road

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

mfw not a 2 Stroke

Kys OP

Christian White
Christian White

2 stroke needs rebuilding often and needs oil every time you need petrol. 4 stroke lasts longer less maintenance all the good stuff i want in a bike

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

People don't Rebuild their 4 strokes often enough because they think they dont have too. Every 4 stroke guy I ride with burns more oil than my 2 stroke. Even when they do they only Replace the Rings and arw too scared to touch the valve seat seals.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Atleast OP has an XR/CRF 230/400/650 and not a CRF 250/450 with Hondas shitty as valves.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

if you have a proper performance dirt bike i agree you need to rebuild, I was talking about a lesser performing one, like in a DRZ400 for example, do 50,000 km without rebuild easy

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

xr 150 i think...

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

I can rebuild the top end of my CR250 in under 1hr15min. I can do the top end in my WR450 in just under 3hrs because of cam chain replacement and valve work. I rebuild them every as needed which is almost the same service interval. 4 strokes have more parts and more expensive parts and need to be rebuild almost as often.

Adam Young
Adam Young

In this we agree.

Nolan White
Nolan White

rate my bike

Juan James
Juan James

Here's my little YBR..

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

8/10 I would love one of these

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

SlowHipsterTrash/10

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit