Trump voter, supporter. ama

trump voter, supporter. ama.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What it feels like knowing that finally things will be better again?

Why do you think you're interesting just because you voted for the sitting president? That sort of tells us you're one in several million. When did you narcissism for manifest itself and is this the first time you've been called out on it?

Why are you a Faggot?

Do you feel betrayed yet?

But why tho?

why dont u join antifa you fucking loser. we all know youre all facsit neo nazi scum.

OP here, its a busy morning at the stop'n'shop I'll need a little more time before I can answer any questions.

someone's trying to sound intelligent.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>being this triggered about "ama"

Didn't vote but wish I did to make his victory that much better.

I don't think you understand, he didn't vote for that chick....

Oh boy, I hope this user is ok.

Are you gay, Joseph?

Do you english m8?

I voted for Trump too, and each day I get more energized by the outstanding work he's doing and how angry he's making the snowflake liberal pussies lol. I liked his policies and stances, but more than that, I love that everything he does triggers the shit out of the lefty cupcakes and I absolutely love seeing it everyday, it put's a huge smile on my face :^))

God bless Donald Trump and all those who voted for him.

Same here, I felt sure Mrs Criminality had it in the bag so I didn't bother voting for Trump, thought it was a waste of time. How full of joy I was on the morning of Nov 9th, haven't stopped grinning since :D

Just what the fuck is your problem?

What's wrong with you?

Like, if you see someone suffering in the street, are you one of those fucks who just doesn't do anything? Because that's basically what you're letting happen to this country.

Everything you are doing by allowing Trump to do what he does is essentially going against human best interest.

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

Hahaha shit like going around in Germany in 1938 saying "Yeah, i voted for Hitler. YOU MAD?!"... eh no?

I couldn't agree more. Everyone that voted for Killary is scum and deserve to get tortured, because they have no concern for the future of the world and its people, we'd have WW3 on our hands under that warmonger.

Are you hateful and full of shit because you were abused as a child or what happened? Also, if I met you irl I'd bash your face in

Also, thinking your vote made a difference in an aristocracy. How can americunts be this blue pilled?

look at this triggered liberal bitch kek

That's right man, the only thing these fascists understand is:

BASH THE FASH.

Voted for him too and I'm actually liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

>ITT
>This much samefag

how does it feel knowing bernie sander would have destroyed him in an election?

You're not alone, Trump's support worldwide is quite impressive, I guess they all see the value in having a strong leader in the US after Obama.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

How does it feel now that you know you and your stupid movement have been co-opted by the system? Do you like shilling for the status quo? How does it feel to be a sellout in denial?

>woulda, coulda, shoulda

The age old chant of the buttmad loser lol

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

Wow an online poll that Sup Forums brigaded, yeah that totes proves it.

Trump is a joke around the world.

Obama, ugh, don't mention that dummy.

How does this picture make you feel?

Just shows the bullshit the liberal MSM media spew in this country, I thought he was disliked outside the US, that's an eye-opener

>Trump's support is quite impressive
kek

>poll that Sup Forums brigaded

got any proofs?

Can you or any other trump-tard please explain to me why defunding education and biomedical research and increase funding on a energy source that predates the industrial revolution is smart and going to MAGA?

It's kinda sad how his supporters in the US can't see that he is a figure of fun internationally.

No-one outside of America is taking him very seriously, we all just think "oh those crazy yanks, voting for billionaire tv star like they would the fuckin nutters"

We're basically waiting for you to get this silly phase out of the way and get back to having a proper politician in charge who is respected on the world stage.

>gallup

kek

Yep, that's all you fuckers got. How about list any major policy changes made my trump. Actual major policy changes: u know, the ones he promised us which is why people voted for him.

>protits: there are none and never will be. He's like all the rest.

>Approval ratings are accurate, just like polls

>polls show the American public will vote Clinton
You can't trust the lying polls!
>poll shows the world likes Trump
See, this poll proves it's true!

>Yep, that's all you fuckers got

whats it like being a dumb stupid animal?

>the polls lied
>nobody voted for Clinton

Kek da dump and his logic. Its tremendous

Keep deflecting. Oh, and welcome to politics nigger.

>polls show the American public will vote Clinton
You can't trust the lying polls!
>polls show Trumps approval rating is low
See, this poll proves it's true!

kek

>thread

Are you retarded?

>calls people sensitive snowflakes

>gets beat up

>L-liberals are so I-intolerant"

So you admit that the left are violent and intolerant? If you say so

ok it was 99% confirmed, now its 100% confirmed, this dumbfuck libtard is triggered af

lmfao

No, I didn't vote for Hillary

How's his golf game?

So you did go full retard, never go full retard

Why do you guys enjoy getting beat up so much?

>ok it was 99% confirmed, now its 100% confirmed
Top kek, trumpcuck using numbers

>dumbfuck libtard
Not a kike liberal at all. But def not a delusional trumpcuck who thought he was gonna actually be different than Obama when it comes down to policy. Like I said, welcome to politics nigger.

When did you realize you got tricked by the kikes?

This

Why are you people so violent, it's only protesting if it's peaceful and why always sucker punching elderly people from behind can't you fight someone your own age or are you to pussy?

>Voted for trump

>Works a minimum wage job at a grocery store

Really gives the ol' noggin a joggin

libshits hate this. exposing their hypocrisy makes their blood boil.

What's your educational background?

Shillary lost. You shillcucks upset? You guys said she was winning, what happened? Are you mad? Or just slightly vexed?

The trumpfaggots will never admit this despite the fact that there's no denying it now. He's a sellout. Always was. He's like an idiot savante whose special talent is winning elections by convincing average idiots that he's something different than what they're used to. But alas, he's a kike shilling establishment faggot.

4th grade

This

Trump voter signing in with the daily reminder that Trump now has :

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

Get fucked libshits, 8 more years in your safe spaces lmao :^)

Are you tired of winning?

>being this insanely mad

kek

Elections over. Shillary lost. Now let's talk about trump and everything he (has not) accomplished.

Just baffled. You get told all this shit like Hillary has a 98.2% chance to win and you think 'id rather have my loose stool from this morning be in charge but ok I won't bitch about shit that ultimately won't affect me that much' then you wake up November 9 to watch Jon Oliver commit sepoku on live TV and every other cringy baby-boomer-aged snowflake that tries to relate to us by being hip incessantly bitch about Trump for 3 months straight and never say one good thing.. it's just all hard to believe. Like I doubt Trump is a good president but it can't be all bad, right?

And yet still can't get his signature policies passed....how incompetent does someone have to be to fail given the advantage they have?

8 years? LMAO!
I'm going to sit back eating popcorn watching Trump crash and burn.
Pure entertainment.

Typical Hillary supporting trash

#MAGA

>couldn't repeal/replace Obama health care
>couldn't get travel ban working

All this red control and they still can't do anything

>Jon Oliver
>baby-boomer
pick one

>keeps accusing others of being mad and triggered

We can smell your desperation. You pussies don't have shit. Kek. Jump off the sinking ship while u can nigger.

ITT

It fills me with joy that dipshit libcucks are literally suicidal over the guy I helped vote into office, it put's a huge smile on my face daily (:

I'm not trying to start shit I'm just saying all the liberal tv personality (Oliver, Maher, ect) hipster douches that make being Democratic look proper retarded bend over backwards to act hip. I know Oliver's probably in his 40's but the vast majority are 50-somethings