Open this board to see if there's at least a sign of compassion for the dozens of dead innocent sportsmen

>open this board to see if there's at least a sign of compassion for the dozens of dead innocent sportsmen
>"76-5" jokes

seriously wtf

Did you really expect class from Americans?

Fuck the Amerituds, seriously.

spam all their cute mini threads it will make you feel slightly better

Literally only died because you monkies take a game for peasants seriously, the blood is on your hands

Did you expect anything different from Sup Forums?

people die every day, get over yourself. at least they didn't suffer. usually planes are traveling so fast the g-forces kill you instantly.

you have to go back

Welcome to Sup Forums dumb nigger

>caring about subhumans

Kys

Lel just blame burgers. They're the only relevant posters on an international MS paint chatting board. This is Sup Forums not fucking reddit go the fuck back.

This is literally the last place on the Internet where you can find compassion for others, if you want to cry rivers go to Twitter or globoesporte.com or something

This guy gets it

wait, doesn't 5 times that many people get murdered every day in hue land?

>giving a shit about third worlders

You're not going to get compassion but 76-5 is just lazy jokes

If you want human signs of compassion after tragedy you can go literally anywhere

If you want 10/10 way too soon edgy jokes and memes you come to Sup Forums

Most of the retards making fun of this are Ameriturds, fuck off.

True since tbf 76-10.857 is the right ratio

This pretty much explains why no one gave a fuck when Brexit happened

>early yesterday
>HUE HUE be American get stabbed
>Oy oy oy be American go to school die
>this crash happens
>third worlders cant handle the bantz
>UGH AMERICAN HAVE NO HEART

wew lad

That's just 76 less people the wall has to stop.

>It's a South Americans think their lives matter in the western world episode

Maybe not in your communist shithole of a country

KEK you are the worst country in the EU, get over yourself inbred

The wall just got 10 feet taller, go back to work wetback.

This is one of the problems with Sup Forums, the kids that are on here grow up thinking that they can say whatever the fuck they want and still be either congratulated with (You)s and reaction images, yes, i know these edgy guys don't take themselves really seriously, but come on, have a little respect for yourselves.

Americans just have a inner butthurt towards Brazil because we don't constantly kiss their fat arses like the mexicans do.

>In the EU
Better check your brexit again

>mfw a bulgarian thought he was relevant near me

You didn't leave yet tho
But irrelevancy is good in today's world. Enjoy your muzzies outbreeding you you daft third worlder

Edgy jokes are how Sup Forums shows respect

Hey pavel aren't you supposed to be at the refinery by now and rob the government for those disability checks?

You probably don't know how ridiculous you sound.
This post was way cooler in your head i bet

So fucking uncreative and generic.

Your country is a fucking turkish colony you daft shite

t. inbred brit visiting glorious toothpaste land

If the plane didn't crash they would've died as soon as they got back to their favela anyway

OFF BY ONE

Who's that lying on the runway
Who's that dying in the snow
It's Caio Júnior and his boys
Making all the fucking noise
Because they can't get the aeroplane to go!
COLOMBIAN BASTARDS
Atletico Nacional!!!

Who cares about some subhuman shitskins dying? Be grateful you don't have muslims you ungrateful fuck

Better turkey than pakistan

t. Dutch person that is tired of you leeching we already have the moroccans gtfo

Shouldn't have welcomed us then you stupid inbred (yes you too), not our fault you tried to buy our country then got btfo

This

When literally every other day is full of
>be american get shot
>be French get bombed
>be X get Y
Do you really expect any different?

That's like stabbing yourself in the foot and then complaining about it to the homeless crackhead down the street and expecting him to give a shit.

Anonymity does that to people, OP. Especially huge ass countries with all different backgrounds.

My condolences for the big loss.

>That Falg
>That Opinion
You are still the biggest shithole in the EU. Young Women rather work as Hookers here in Germany than do a normal job in Bulgaria

How can a person to claim to be civilized have this sentiment?

it's fucking Sup Forums

get over it faggot

or leave this place.

Can someone translate this?

YO NO HABLO MONKEY

K E K
E
K

The things we send to your american leashed, depressive inbred shithole country don't count as women here but yours are so ugly you don't notice

True, but we just laugh at everything. I honestly wish Hillsborough never happened, it was horrible, but tomorrow I'll be posting shit like MUH 96 and "96 wasn't enough"

gallows humour is the best remedy in a horrible tragedy like this

Funny comming from a 20% shitskin cunt.

Imagine coming on Sup Forums and not expecting edgy shitposting.

>human signs of compassion
More like pretending to care in an effort to appear as a decent guy.

20% < 100%

Yeah, but it's one thing to be self deprecating to something that happened to your culture specifically and another to be demeaning to a recent tragedy for a different culture.

I'll crack 9/11 jokes but I'll be hard pressed to make fun of another country's suffering since I don't know the circumstances or feelings surrounding the situation.

That might just be me, though.

>it's a "the third world laughs at our disasters but expects sympathy when it happens to them" episode

Is this what being civilized means? Treating people who think of you as allies with rudeness and racism?

>like 5 different arguments going on in this thread at once

what disasters did you have

A lot of people poke fun and that's alright. But when I start pokin' back they get all uptight

Just got btfo by the American. Your continent is the 2nd worst after Africa anyway and we should've carpet bombed that shit yesterday

>american mocking someone due to it's lack of whiteness
~le 60% strikes again.

>USA
>civilized

They're about to enter Civil War over some irrelevant election, that shit literally only happens in violence rabid shitholes
You don't have an army inbred

>tragedy happens
>"let's see what Sup Forums has to say about this. surely it will be constructive conversation and compassion"

if you're looking for empathy, gb2reddit m8

Umm...sorry, excuse me who are you again?...I dont understand why these people care about your "country"....

Kys

Where do you think you are?

I dont know what disgusts me most, making fun of this, of being burgers -the ones who never watch a sudaca football game in their lives- the ones doing it.

tb͏h plebbit posters just keep their rage bottled, that place reeks of passive aggression

This. People don't actually care about anyone outside of their little tribal groups. And even then, they'll sell out one of their own if it means their own status goes up. Deep down, people are pretty shitty, but that's just behavior we've developed in order to survive in an equally shitty world.

Netherlands, What has Brazil ever done to Europe or North America. Our culture is similar we see you as allies. Our literature originates from the European literature. Our religion is catholic. Our people are peaceful.

Decent people here are outraged because criminality has raised after leftists went into power

I don't understand why so many people think like you. It doesn't see seem civilized to me.

wew lad steady on there
Scouse is not in anyway part of my culture (Southern england)
In fact scouse is not a culture at all

Anything is fair game or nothing is

You

you should know that we have the third best army in the EU you fucking edgelord and btw don't use words you don't understand

World is full of frustrated losers who aren't man enough to blame themselves for their own failure and sometimes they project their frustrations as far as an unrelated continent

No doubt the dutchman considers himself master race while not really amounting to anything - aka the epitome of subhuman
No you don't inbred

But also, people die everyday, OP. If it was another plane falling but with ordinary people on it, nobody would be so sad.

Brazil cucked us during the world cup for a start and the world would just look nicer without the turd that is brazil, and don't compare us because we are superior to you in every single way

thin skinned little pussy

76-5 is the new 7-1 and it's fabulous

Don't take it so seriously, the people who make jokes just are a bunch of users that use their anonymous identidy of the page to make fun of this tragedy.

My mistake then, I can't tell one brit apart from another unless they're in a burka. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah my point still stands, or at least that's my personal belief. I just don't get the kick out of making fun of shit like this. I'd rather make fun of something that was deserved, like >7-1.

This place is full of edgy retards and it's not just Americans, the rest of you are just as bad. There's just more Americans is all
I hope you angry fags remember this when you're laughing at some other tragedy down the road

I ha76 to be bra5il right now

This desu, people who weren't involved would say "shit sucks" and forget about it the next day

>brasil rarely makes fun or insults anybody in Sup Forums
>instead they have to bear the "banter" from Ameriturds who shit on them for the match against Germany
>NOTE FROM THE PREVIOUS POINT: AMERITURDS ARE THE ONES ABUSING OF THIS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT MATCH

>I REPEAT: AMERITURDS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT MATCH

>stupid ameriturds are now making fun of Brasil for this

Why are Ameriturds fucking hypocrites?

Goalkeeper survives, lost both legs tho

I don't deny that Brazil is a bad condition.

Many Brazilians cheer for Holland. I personally think the netherlands is one of the most deserving teams to win a title but it's sad to see people like you exist. You think you are superior to me because your ancestors accomplished something.

can i stay at your winter home for a week or two

are you joking?

no. sorry if I forgot something

What did you expect from merigans?

Id rather be dead 2bh

You are emberrasing yourself, just shut the fuck up already, he is just another fucking troll on the internet, while your getting so emotional about this.

When did Brazilians laughed at disasters in the UK, please enlight me. Even our fucking weebs and neets are polite with anyone but burgers.

I was thinking the same thing

I'm just trying to understand his way of thinking. What's wrong with that?

They are retarded losers, you can't expect to grasp much logic from blind hate.