Hey Sup Forums, an actually well educated Indian here. AMA anything about us Indians or about my personal life

Hey Sup Forums, an actually well educated Indian here. AMA anything about us Indians or about my personal life.

How far do you live from the nearest designated shitting street?

Fuck, not ask me anything anything. Didn't notice I did that, my bad.

Do you drive a Camry?

Favourite cricket player?

.net or java?

The area I live in is quite posh, but not gonna lie. I've seen more than a few people defecate in the street and hundreds of people piss on walls of government buildings.

Can you please stay out of the fucking right lane on the freeway?

Why do you cunts always rock a soup strainer?

Do you know someone named Patel?

Why do you keep calling my house to tell me I owe money to the IRS?

I already know I owe them, god dammit.

No i don't actually, I drove a Honda

Do you get paid the time you lose running out of your job area towards the nearest shitting street?

Is it my orientalist notions overcoming me or do a lot of Indian gentleman have bad body odor?

How many rapes have you witnessed? How many people have you raped? Did you see the Indian guys on To Catch A Predator? What race of people make the best rape victims?

Most people have asked the shit related questions, but have you ever shat in the street?

Also, are your women slutty?

What do you think of the disparity between the rich and the uber rich?

I'm 25% Indian. Am I prone to Designated Shitting Syndrome? Please, I need to know to protect my offspring.

Or the left lane when in civilized countries

>actually well educated
>AMA anything
shit-tier b8 is shit-tier

I don't watch cricket if I'm being honest, I'm more of a football fan.
I don't know much about software programming. But I guess Java?
Yeah, sure. Consider it done.
I more of a coffee drinker put we use it to make tea.
People get paid heaps for doing that. Like most of the people in our country don't graduate from universities and that's a good job opportunity for them.
Our employers are worse than Jews, they won't pay you shit.

What time do you secretly go out at night to eat any leftovers you find on the designated shitting streets?

Dot or feather?

gold

No, actually a lot of Indians have had body odour and that's because our parents and our elders in general demotivate us to use deodorants and call it "poisonous".
I haven't personally but I have seen a lot of rape cases in the news. No I didn't. I'm not sure if I'm being honest

No I haven't shat in the street.

Likw in any country, it depends on the crowd you roll with.

Main bhi "well educated" Indian hu. Which city are you from

Soup strainer means moustache
You make moustache tea?

I don't really mind that disparity.
You need to stay away from our country then, it will activate the syndrome.
Oh, my bad. It's because our parents don't want us to shave because they believe the myth that your hair grows twice as thick.
After all the rapists have left.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>it's just because we don't use deodorant
no m8, sometimes I go a few days without using deodorant and I never smell like week old sagaloo and budbud dingding

It also might be the food or genetivs. But the fact that a lot of people don't wear deodorant or shower well might supplement this bad smell

Mumbai

Genetics*

The showering thing I can understand, India is a dessert so they have to ration their water

one s

Do you realize that the original Aryans were the Hibernian/Hebrew Irish/Arish?

Youtube the Irish Origins of Civilization for more...also what part of India are you from?

Check em'
And I'll be sure to watch that video soon