My girlfriend paid $40 for this. Did she get ripped off?

My girlfriend paid $40 for this. Did she get ripped off?

kys

No

End of thread

is that moss?

Nigga she be lookin' like Frodo

Kill yourself faggot

And, I like how you combined your shitposting with that dude's shitposting. Nice meme.

That bud looks shooped. as in blown up....looks like a normal nugget bud blown up to like 5-6X normal size, just based on the proportions of the clumps and whatnot.

assuming for the sake of argument that nug ISNT shooped tho, then no. if that bud was real i'd estimate it at about 160$ in value.

Looks like she bought a $30 whore.. so yes she got ripped off

Just lots of nugs heavily compressed into one.

kek

looks good to me

i'd pay 40$ for her

noods op, drop em

it's one nug you guys are acting as if it is huge... I have grown buds that have dried to the size of coke cans when wet they were double the size of a soda can...

beat me to it

im sure thats true for someone who grows....but for the average pot smoker who spends like 20-40 bucks a week on weed, TO ME thats a fuckload of nugget. i'd guess between 2 and 3 ounces

that bud looks like its more than 40usd worth.

wait.....is that Daniel Radcliffe?

also most growers especially commercial don't like to grow monster nuggets due to the effort it takes to keep them from getting mouldy and caterpillar infected and considering it is sold on weight and not size there is no need to grow monster nugs.

hey guys anorexic frodo here bringing you my guest segment on Customgrow420

Your girlfriend looks like Elijah Wood

depending on how dense it is, my guess would be half ounce to 1 ounce

assuming she doesn't just have tiny hands if my girlfriend came home with that and said she only paid 40 bucks for it I would assume I am now being cucked by a dealer.

One Nug.. One Nug to rule them all..

it's probably compacted but you can get plants with huge single buds like that from average growing

some grow out in smaller buds in branched off sections not collected together, while others bunch up close along the whole branch/section (where you get huge single 'buds')

probably like 7-10 grams not 2/3 ounces.

Its broccoli dummy

Go to mordor

It's just a regular sized bud but it looks massive because she's a hobbit

Made me laugh

Samefag

Nope

yes

sey

Not if it's real, than yes.
But, it depends on what State it purchased in.
Some States it's a good deal & in others she got a killer deal!

If it's real,sorry.

kek

Pasta/10

I grew this in Michigan around 2011 (Legally).
Is this a good Deal?

Wtf why did it get deleted?

>
>kek
Top kek

she's not your girlfriend