Okay. This film is Kino

Okay. This film is Kino.

It's better than any Marvel movie by far besides maybe the first Iron Man. My theatre was laughing and having a good time, the audience clapped at the end and some people whistled. The only negative of the movie was Joker and it wasn't his performance, it was how badly they butchered his scenes by watering him down so much. He has about 5 scenes, each of them no longer than 1 minute. He'll say a few words then it cuts before he does anything cool and you're left just wanting to see more. Harley Quinn was great. Will Smith was surprisingly based and hilarious. Captain Bommerrang might have stolen the show. Killer Croc had a few great zingers, and El Diablo was a surprise.

If Batman v Superman is 10/10 Kino, this is easily a solid 8/10. I want to watch it again as soon as possible because it was a lot of fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE
youtube.com/watch?v=bcF48z6TVf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That mask looks like shit

>My theatre was laughing and having a good time, the audience clapped at the end and some people whistled
It's not kino, it's just average Marvel capeshit, edited by people who make trailers.

Harley is CUTE!

Bad bait

Deadshot looks like a fucking Bionicle. Also why did they make Harley look like such a slut?

Harley IS a slut. A cute slut.

It doesn't seem like everyone on this board agrees on what 'kino' is supposed to mean.

Why would you wear a mask thats such a bright color, it's like telling people to shoot you in the head

>My theatre was laughing and having a good time, the audience clapped at the end and some people whistled.
It can't be kino then

Why would you wear a mask at all, that thing looks like it seriously restricts his vision.

>If Batman v Superman is 10/10 Kino

my sides

>It's better than any Marvel movie
But all of them were either shit or mediocre shit. Tell more about the movie.

Why can't this meme die already? It was a solid five with a okay-ish soundtrack.

>If Batman v Superman is 10/10 Kino, this is easily a solid 8/10
Is this supposed to be serious?

>It's better than any Marvel movie by far

This shit barely past the fantastic four. A better FF and it wouldn't have been equal to the worst Marvel movie.

>Kino
You retards don't even remember what this words is supposed to mean anymore do you?

>If Batman v Superman is 10/10

You need to go out more

EHHHGGGGG just fuck off already

did you not read the source material?

>the audience clapped at the end and some people whistled
Why is this allowed? People like this should be banned form the theater.

I unironically agree and if Suicide Squad is on the same level I will see it even though I did not initially plan to.

It is and I completely agree.

>the audience clapped at the end and some people whistled

I know this whole post is bait, but this still gets me

Because then the theatre would get sued for discrimiating against niggers

>jungle drums intensify

Where does Man of Steel rank in this?

>8/10
>BvS 10/10

>I want to watch it again as soon as possible because it was a lot of fun?

top kek this read like someone unsure if he was going to get a bullet to the back of his skull after posting this thanks to the question mark

My problems with this movie:
>The major threats are taken out with conventional explosives. What was the point in wasting time with the asylum retards again?
>Enchantress reads Amandas mind, which means she could use the head popper app half way through the movie if she wanted to.
>Enchantress' heart should have been pulverized, and not just stabbed 3 times with a pencil, the moment she went off mission.
>All characters have the "misunderstood good guys" backstory. This is way too common nowadays.
>Chopper crashes are way too survivable.

These massive plot holes (which are pretty common nowadays) just kill the suspension of disbelief for me... But maybe thats just me, most people don't seem to mind.
5/10 average movie

>If Batman v Superman is 10/10

but it's not

>Batman v Superman is 10/10

>plot holes
I haven't seen the movie but this reads more like a Cinema Sins transcript than a real criticism.

Armond White's review made it sound really good.

>better than any marvel movie by far besides maybe the first Iron Man
Iron Man was shit, opinion discarded

You had me until here.

As I said, maybe it's just me that finds plot holes disruptive.

Truth

>An archeologist breaks the first artefact she finds in half
DROPPED

Armond White's review made it sound really good.

>taking Based Armond's reviews seriously

all this is exactly as I imagined it would be. along with some reviewers mentioning it looks like the film has been cut and re-shot to hell.

it's just a fucking mess and another failure by DC

>shilling this obviously

> Snyder and Ayer are like presidential and vice-presidential candidates attempting to synthesize popular sentiment with their own feeling for aesthetic reform. Their message seems deliberately misunderstood by those who favor conventional Hollywood formula. Surely, it’s a joke to complain that one superhero sci-fi fantasy plot makes less sense than another

He makes a pretty convincing point there. Much stronger than 'well it's just my opinion bro, maybe you don't have a problem but I do.'

Based Armond is one of the few reasons I have faith left in humanity.

I've never seen laughing Evans attached to something that wasn't retarded

>Surely, it’s a joke to complain that one superhero sci-fi fantasy plot makes less sense than another
You can suspend your disbelief that some people have supernatural powers in a movie, because that is what is "normal" in the movie universe.
It is entirely different when the characters do not "do the obvious thing" for the sake of the plot, without any kind of explanation. This is especially evident in superhero movies when if a character has a superpower, he is immediately banned from using anything but his superpower. For example, quicksilver (either one) picking up a knife.

>broke my immersion
If I were put in charge on a cull of human beings across the entire planet and could only pick one criteria to decide who lives and who dies I'd condemn everyone who thinks this is a valid criticism of fiction to death.

m8s went to the midnight premiere last night, all said it was good and much better than BvS. They can't understand the RT score.

>Batman v Superman is 10/10 Kino

>It is entirely different when the characters do not "do the obvious thing" for the sake of the plot, without any kind of explanation. This is especially evident in superhero movies when if a character has a superpower, he is immediately banned from using anything but his superpower. For example, quicksilver (either one) picking up a knife.

As was in the quote, it's kind of stupid to ask for a plot that makes logical sense in this genre, and it's also kind of irrelevant. Almost every superhero movie has a plot that is ultimately stupid as fuck, both at Marvel and DC

Yeah you're probably right. I guess I just don't like superhero movies. Oh well.

irony

It was better than marvel capeshit, undoubitibly but I concour that it was very close in the style, especially the third act.

And yeah the editing was horrid, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ?

Man of Steel is masterpiece.

Room was full of patricians. We neutralized a bunch of redditars before film started though.

Just out of curiosity, what is a valid criticism of fiction? Personally I judge fiction by how much I enjoy it and the plot is a major part of that.

>The major threats are taken out with conventional explosives. What was the point in wasting time with the asylum retards again?

Showcase the power of her team
Fight the enchantress and her brother since soldier only gave them more troops to raise

>Enchantress reads Amandas mind, which means she could use the head popper app half way through the movie if she wanted to.

- She was looking for information about army base not about the suicide squad

>Enchantress' heart should have been pulverized, and not just stabbed 3 times with a pencil, the moment she went off mission.

It was protected by her brother's magic

>All characters have the "misunderstood good guys" backstory. This is way too common nowadays.

Not really they still are bad but not straight up psycopath

>Chopper crashes are way too survivable.

Well for once amanda was supposed to sruvive the chopper crash so they did it so

The joker always come unharmed of terribly stupid situation it's almost canon now

But yeah these could be best fleshed out but these littles flaw are often over looked in any other film yet are pinned down hard on SS

Why ?

This

>I judge fiction by how much I enjoy it and the plot is a major part of that
AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

I judge film based on raw kinographic achievement, which is why I contend that Speed Racer is the greatest achievement in the medium this century.

Based user.

>undoubitibly

What word did you think you were typing?

I agree and people should also know none of the capeshit movies are in anyway masterpieces.You just watch them for entertainment and forget then after a week.I really fucking hate casual capeshit faggots who wont shut up about their shitty action flicks made to attract mindless normies.

I was actually really surprised by how much I liked it.

You should try sucking cock next, you never know!

ok so I bought tickets for this movie tonight to go with my SO before reading reviews and stuff. should I still go? is it fun? my SO is a plebeian

Talking from experience, dont you?

English as a second language always ruins comebacks.

>watching for plot

if it's not for plot, it can't be for characters either

>my SO
Sup Forums is a pretty reddit board but even we have limits

>it's kind of stupid to ask for a plot that makes logical sense in this genre

Except it's not. The plot, story, and characters can be logical within the universe that the film establishes. In fact, they have to be in order for there to be any tension or excitement.

>Almost every superhero movie has a plot that is ultimately stupid is fuck

Well obviously superhero films are ridiculous compared to real life, that's not what's really being discussed. I mean, all fiction, if you put it next to real life, is ridiculous to some extent.

It still has to be well-written and make sense in the context of the world it establishes, because otherwise it feels like playing a game where someone is changing the rules every few minutes.

>watching for characters

>we reddit now

My problems were:

>Joker saving Harley seemed out of character, but I guess it's to prolong there relationship until the Batman Solo
>Harley's "My friends" line was gay
>Slow Motion for Deadshot shooting the explosives as if there were tension that he would miss.

>it's another capeshit wars episode

Why can't Sup Forums realize all capeshit is the same kind of formulaic trash in essence?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF IT'S WORTH GOING OUT FOR

slow motion is cool tho

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE

There's your problem. BvS is nowhere near a 10/10.

Yes go see it.
Everyone talks about Rotten Tomatoes as if it's the final word of movie quality and different groups on Sup Forums will shitpost about anything anyway.
Go see it, you might enjoy yourself and if don't you can join the rest of the shitposters here and enjoy yourself repeating phrases like "dcucks" and posting pictures of chris evans opening his mouth.

I know it's going to be terrible, but I want to see it for memes and Harley. Is it worth it for that?

alright nice thanks user

Also, I thought the movie was okay.
It was a nice change from what normally comes out. Of course the film is not without issues but most of the people I know who have seen it liked it and there's enough character centered scenes to enjoy.

nigger

fuck off cunt

>Harley is a detroit hoe

Is he wearing underpants on his head?

>This is especially evident in superhero movies when if a character has a superpower, he is immediately banned from using anything but his superpower.

God this pisses me off so much. Even more with characters that have no actual 'superpowers', but just have their signature attribute. For example green arrow/hawkeye using bows when they are surrounded by enemies with assault rifles, cap just punching people and throwing his shield, etc.

The pacing was fucked
Boomerang was clearly chopped up and edited to be more of a meme after Deadpools success
Harley does not work well with these characters
Croc zingers? He had like 5 lines and the 'Nah im beautiful' bit came out of nowhere
Diablo suddenly decides the squad is his family after knowing them for 5 hours

aren't we all

>falseflagging this hard
NO FUCK YOU. IM JUST TRYING TO FUCKING DEFEND THIS SHITTY MOVIE BECAUSE US DC FAN HAVE FUCKING NOTHING IN TERMS OF MOVIES AND IM SICK OF HAVING TO TAKE SHIT FOR IT.

Harley is supposed to be dressed slutty, do you even read kid!?

This can't be real...

>Also why did they make Harley look like such a slut?
More like a FRIDGE I'd say

>ss defenders

youtube.com/watch?v=bcF48z6TVf4

Neat ima preorder my ticket at AMC theaters and be sure to use my rewards card to get free upgrades on popcorn and drinks. I'll also be sure to get the IMAX experience because its the only way to watch such a kino movie.

Thank you friend.

So why did he have to put on the mask?

This man gets it.

>the audience clapped
Same shit happened in my theatre. In fact they're clapping three times. deadshot facing down a wave of attackers, el diablo scene and at the end. This movie is pretty pleb friendly.

>Kino

Get the fuck out of here with this shit meme faggot.

Why are you posting my dead president?

Cool hat

>My theatre was laughing and having a good time, the audience clapped at the end and some people whistled