Anybody tried this before? any experiences with it?

anybody tried this before? any experiences with it?

You're gonna get a migaine puke and have a shitty embarrassment to the word trip the whole time.

would not recommend?

Yea boi, it's like ketamine. That shit will taste terrible and it will take exactly five hours to kick in but once it hits it will hit you like a sack of bricks. Your short term memory will disappear without a trace, you'll have a totally groovy euphoria with an awesome sense of humor, and if you did a lot you'll get some nice visual stuff happening. Do too much and you'll hit the dissociative effects which can be cool if you're into that but can also be terrifying to the people around you if you fall into the nutmeg equivalent to a k-hole.

By the way, this shit can kill you so be careful. How long it lasts can vary. I've had experiences that last for a couple days and experiences that last for just one night. You will get bloodshot eyes and cottonmouth too just so you know.

Yes. Delicious in egg nog.

Anything is better than this shit. If you do it i hope you have a week off. It'll take 8 to 12hours to get high. You'll be uncomfortably high for hours and the hangover will last days. You'll have horrible painful shits, headaches and will feel horrible.

what amount would you recommend? i dont wanna die but get high ( have a steel volition)

i dont understand.
You just eat the whole fucking thing?

yeah, i love almonds mate, prefer hazlenuts with chocolate though

lmao, it's a mystery. You'll just have to guess. Not only does it depend on your body weight but tolerance changes for that shit doesn't make any sense.

Try reading up some shit on erowid, I dunno man.

>You'll be uncomfortably high

For real. Last time I did that shit I definitely wanted to sober up and it took fucking days. It doesn't help that I'd forgotten I'd taken it by the time it kicked in and I immediately lost my shit because I thought I was dying or having a stroke or some shit. Fuck!

how to consume it? sniffing or just eat it oral?

Inject it

Anal suppository.

Oral, don't sniff it, retard! Christ!

I'd recommend taking a lot. If you only take a little it's not worth the effort. Though, crossing the good trip line also means crossing the health safety line so do whatever you want.

I've done this shit before. Eat 1 gram for every 10lbs of body weight about. I did that shit when I was around 15 and I was high and sloppy as fuck for 3 days. Also drink a shit load of water or you will have a hangover like you did all the MDMA in the world yesterday. Also also you get red eyes to the extreme, make sure to have so Visine or something or you'll regret it.

Also the fact you even asked this is concerning, but DONT snort it. If you do please film it. You have to take soooo much, for your fat ass probably 20 grams. Snorting 20 grams to get high once is reserved for Charlie sheen and his hookers. It can be smoked as well but again you'd have to be stupid to rip 20gs of Nutmeg bong.

I like this on my vegetables, especially broccoli and Brussels sprouts

I heard you can mix it into a weed/tobacco mix.
true?

done it only once.
start with 10g fresh. grind it. mix with something liquid and drink.
it took 5-6 hours to start working.
was high for few hours. very nice feel. like on strong weed.
didnt have any pain, problems with red eyes etc.

will do it again for sure.

You've got to be a fucking retard to get "high" on this shit. You're going to feel like straight shit man. I dare you to eat a bunch. Do it faggot. I promise you won't want to do it again. But everybody has to learn sometime, so I do suggest you eating some. Then grow up and buy a cheap bag of weed

yes,
take butter, flour, milk, heavy cream, [optional lightly fried diced ham], grind nutmeg in, then put on broccoli.
tada, you've made broccoli with bechamel

I take grounf nutmeg sometimes to sleep better. It gives nice relaxation and maybe even slightly euphoric sensation. Use 2-3 teaspoons for starters and make sure you wont have anything going on the next day. It takes at least 2 days to sober up and the sobering process is rather annoying.