ITT: White Trash

ITT: White Trash

I like women with tattoo's, its like a sign they wear saying "im a piece of gutter trash, stay away"

Bump

i just dont get why women do that to their bodies, these tattoo's just look like utter shit in 5 years. they get it touched up after 5 years, only in 5 more years need to do a cover up, and then they just look like honey boo boo's mother and the tattoo looks like a shit stain

gross

when i see women with tattoos like this, i get the same feeling about them as when i drive through a poor shitty part of town with disgusting grafitti'd buildings and homeless trash.

Dear god this thread is filled with faggots.

why did you put an apostrophe in tattoo's?

>tattoo's
Tattoo's what? Does the tattoo own something?

really grammar nazis, yikes, thats so 2007

Being educated is always Rad you square

Uh, no, they have a pretty valid point that they're making.

You're claiming to be better than them, but you made tattoo's possessive like something belongs to it.

Why do you care?

Is it perchance because you want to fuck some girl with tattoos, yet she doesn't know you exist or doesn't care?

no, i was banging the chick in original picture at one point, her tattoos disgust me now, obsessed with disney, parent issues, and now covering herself in ink.. foul

AKA She turned you down and now you feel the need to post her pics online and say how trashy she is.

You're in the right place at least, because Sup Forums is full of women hating, rejected basement dwellers.

actually no, i treated her like a cum dumpster, and got sick of looking at gross tattoos every month.

amazing

Why is that image of a person doing wall presses?

100% real