This is my friends girlfriend who has been coming onto me recently. I went to her house and took some photos...

This is my friends girlfriend who has been coming onto me recently. I went to her house and took some photos. The problem is, now she is threatening to tell him if I don't. She says she wants to "come clean" with him. I've known him for over 15 years and it will ruin our friendship. What should I do? She is crazy. I fucked up.

kill her, simple.

you'll have to commit santorini

She's going to use it against him to try and ruin his life if you go through with it. Bitches do shit like that. You're better off pretending it never happened and just dob her the fuck in. Does she have proof of any kind?

What have you done with her, exactly?

More pics and then I will try to help

I just took pics and she sucked me off, nothing crazy. She took a pic of me with my dick out though so there's that. I told her to delete it, but she didn't.

Idk user but an ass like that is worth a little trouble

Fuck her hard if he finds out he finds out. If he confronts you say yeah I fucked your pig and laugh at him.

Stage accident

Nice file name
Gfto

Tell your friend "Better me than someone else" You are better off telling him before she does.

wow ur shercock holmes

To be honest you fucked up, if you values the friendship in the first place you wouldn't have done it. This is your fault and no ibe else's. the best thing you can do is to own up to your mistakes and offer to leave theor lives in peace. If your friend decides to say it's ok bro or approach you later, lucky you. If not, you suffer the consequences you deserve. It's the most honorable thing you could do at this point.

But if you don't give a shit about honor just kill her

More pics of her giant swollen ass.

FUCC ER U STUPID CUK

The fucking file name literally says tumblr you people are fucking pathetic.

Whats the problem OP? just tell your friend what bitch she is, if you tell him before she does you will be the good guy, if she tells him before you do, you will be the fucker that backstabbed him

>tumblr_.jpg

not even trying

post her nudes

Share the pics

How was the suck off?

So? Even if she tells him, you say crazy bitch made it all up

it was shit she used teeth

back to timblr you cuck

I had a woman do that to me once. Came on to me to cause a rift between me and my friend. She didn't count on me making my friend seem like a waste of time. All the fun things she wanted ti just do with him, and without me, were things I talked him into doing, shamed him into doing actually. He liked just drinking beer and playing with his hot rod Camaro, then having this chick waiting to be his sex toy. When she figured out I was the reason she thought he was so cool, she dumped his ass.

OP is a faggot, confirmed.

Your friends girlfriend looks like ass

So post it here, OP. It's just us b/oys. Nobody else needs to know.

>tumblr_nretx0gHC21spsx2yo1_500
I'm sorry nobody loves you OP, but lying on Sup Forums won't make it any better.

Dec, ne se zajebavat pa povab na kavo