This is pathetic

this is pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHBLbGvwO6I?t=2m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jew movies get good reviews while all others get disproportionately bad reviews
Inb4 Sup Forums gtfo
You're lucky I'm even bumping this thread you fairy "Sup Forums" normalfags.

It looked much worse like a month ago

>Bad Moms better rated than Jason Bourne
Jesus Christ ...

>Ghostbusters

Granted, it was a cam, but that movie was fucking Adam Sandler tier.

Yes, some of the cinematography was nice, but it was still lousy when you consider they had one of the best cinematographers in the world working on it.

But I shouldn't bitch about that given the viewing conditions.

But the actual film itself. What a fucking dog.

I guess the blatantly bullshit positive ratings are corrected by it being a spectacular box office disaster.

And Finding Dory at 94%?

If people don't seriously believe Marvel and Pixar get free passes, they're delusional.

But man, what a dog of a summer. No wonder There's like 3 Chinese movies in the Top 20 of the year.

It was funny and heartwarming.
Haven't seen Bad Moms, but Jason Bourne sucked.

Bourne was boring and kind of disorienting until that chase-scene in Vegas. That was great.

No hi res icons? I know.

>And Finding Dory at 94%?
94% with a 7.7. I'd have rated it as 6-7, so it's not that bad

> that chase-scene in Vegas
I liked the chase but it felt like it happened for no reason. Like the main villain was just throw in there "He killed my dad, gotta kill him now!".
And that was like 10 minutes of the movie, the rest of it was a complete drag.

Yeah, there was really 0 reason to have him be the guy who killed Dick Webb. He ended up getting tortured for 2 years because of Bourne and that's why he hates him, he killed the girl and that's why Bourne hates him. Simple. But no, we had to have "you killed my father prepare to die"

>summerfags starting to realize summer actually sucks

There's a reason why the dimwits down south crowd into a chilly theater during 102 degree weather, and it's not the content of a movie. People will literally watch anything, so that's why Hollywood keeps pushing out summer turds.

We can only have SO much kino a year

I liked Nerve

I'm fine with Dory but Ghostbusters is fucking horrible, how can that shit get a fresh review?

>Granted, it was a cam,
Into the trash it goes.

Most of these are wrong.
Jason Bourne is in the 50s easily. Confusing but fun action film.
Star Trek Beyond doesn't deserve an 84% score. More in the early 70s.
The Secret Life of Pets score is correct.
Ghostbusters is fairly on the nail but I'd take away the certified fresh badge and knock it down a few numbers.
Finding Dory worst rating on the list. Not even close to the 90s. It's no Toy Story 2. More like TSLoP's rating at best.
Tarzan film was every bit as crap as the rating implies.
Haven't seen the rest on the list.

Do you guys even watch movies? Have you watched any of these? These ratings are decently accurate

Dreamworksfags on suicide watch

>China ruined fun Hollywood blockbuster Cinemà

>I don't know what the RT% is - the post

I know how it work.
I also know Nemo is 99% and Dory's 94% implies it is as good. It isn't. It's not even close to being as good as Nemo.
Rotten Tomatoes system is broken. Metacritic gives a far better indication of what the film will be like.

No, it implies that 94% of people that watched Dory liked it. Nemo sits on 8.7, Dory on 7.7, so nothing is implying it's almost as good as Nemo

Everyone knows that your average person doesn't look at the actual average rating of the movie on RT, only the %

RT is fundamentally not a very good system to determine quality outside of just generally saying a film is "good" or "bad"

Lights out any good?

It's the easiest system. It's literally just a percentage of whether you will or wont like the movie. It's about as basic as you can get

Nothing below 85% should be "certified" Fresh

now you're not understanding the rating sytem. 88% of the audience liked it. The critics reviews are based off fresh reviews being anything that's C+ (or three stars I assume) from what I've heard which explains why it's got such a high score in RT but a lower (and more accurate) one in Metacritic and iMDb.
Anyone looking at that score is getting the impression this film is as good as Nemo. It's not. Despite having some good moments it's a sequel which doesn't add to the original and ultimately doesn't need to have been made.

Paid shills shilling for pay.

When will people realise that RT is a fucking stupid rating system?

its got 3 women in it so the critics feel compelled to be nice

>If people don't seriously believe Marvel and Pixar get free passes, they're delusional.
Completely agree with this. The 'fresh' rating means fucking nothing any more. No marvel films are by any means fresh now.

Jason Bourne was terrible though. By far the worst movie in the series.

youtu.be/IHBLbGvwO6I?t=2m1s

they can't keep getting away with it

And i mean 2:01

this is why ISLAM will win