1. In a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is life in your country? (1 being easy, 10 being hard)

1. In a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is life in your country? (1 being easy, 10 being hard)
2. In the same scale, how hard has been YOUR life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?gl=SN&hl=fr&feature=related&v=SkyqRP8S93Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2.4 just because some of my friends died

>1.5

>1
>2
1 actually, but I make my life feels like a solid 8.

1. 10
2. My life is fine

1/10, it's a bit of a nanny state.

5/10, because I have struggled really hard, and still do, to get into a job market that is virtually non-existent in Norway, and my happiness depends on having a job that I love.

Due to the fact that public services like education (including university) are free...
I would say that if you don't progress is because you're a lazy bastard.

I would say 3...

Still want kill myself every other day

Im a lazy fuck

>still got accepted to the best uni in the country
Feels gucci mah niggu

7 i guess?
ehhhhhhhhhhhh 8

1. 1
2. 1

:^)

>1/10, it's a bit of a nanny state.
>5/10, because I have struggled really hard, and still do, to get into a job market that is virtually non-existent in Norway, and my happiness depends on having a job that I love.
You lazy peace of shit!
We talked about Norway recently among friends.
You people are so rich from resource gathering you don't want to work!
Poles come to work to Norway and are shocked, how inefficient your work is, because you slack all the time.
Every time a pole is hired, his work efficiency is 200% higher, no matter what he does, be it IT or fishing industry.
Your hard working cestors are rolling in their graves!

All those oil sources in Norway are decades past their peak dude...

>my happiness depends on getting a job I love
Kill your self you spoiled little shit

>easy as fuck if you come from another country with money
>some of the lowest taxes in europe
>varied climates and personalities to choose from depending in the area
>top police force

>hard as nuts if you are poor and try to get a job here

I will work passionately around the clock for a job that I love, but won't lift a finger for a job I hate.

Don't call me lazy. Just give me the right kind of job.

People with no ambitions are the ones who need to kill themselves, or they could take the jobs that nobody want.

This, there is nothing wrong with wanting a job you love. It's only bad when you expect that job to be given to you without having to work hard for it.

Admittedly, I used to do just that. Certainly not now.

1) less than 1 if you're rich, 8 if you're poor/central american
2) 1

Lmao, poles need proper supervision else the work ends up sloppy as fuck. We work less, but more efficient.

You may work hard, but the end result is garbage.

1-10 depending on how rich you are
my life is like a 2 2bh my dad isn't a debt junkie

1) 7-8
2) 6

same

In the car rental industry that I worked at, Poles did all the cleaning and such, and they honestly needed to be reminded of rules every single day.

Smoking inside so that the cars would reek of cigarettes, using silicon to clean the interior, which would fuck up the paintwork for the repair shop right below us, and leaning over flammable material with a cigarette in their mouth.

Every time, they would tell you they didn't know, even though you have told them the same for years.

Knocked off 3 points since I only lived in an abandoned warehouse for a few years. I keep having nightmares about it though.

2, maybe 3
i could whinge but objectively, 1

1. 4-5
2. 1

>still getting parentbux even though I have a job
>upper middle income household
>parents aren't strict at all and let me do and have most of the things I want

6/10
2/10 good looks, surrounded by people that love me and upper middle class family, only thing wrong was my mother before going to the shrink, she used to beat me up like a pro when I was a lil kid.
>>still got accepted to the best uni in the country
are you me?

1. 1
2. 1

I'm not gonna lie. My life is shit but that's not because it's difficult, it's because I don't put in enough of an effort.

they are no hard or easyn countries anymore. With globalization, you have to whether somebody is born rich and priveliged or not

1. 8-9
2. 4

sheesh it's early

they are no hard or easy countries anymore. With globalization, you have to ask whether somebody is born rich and priveliged or not. Country doesn't matter

>1
>3

mostly my fault

10, no doubt.

>2-3
>7

Been through some fucked up shit during my youth.

Now you have my attention. Story time?

>almost constant family issues. Feels bad man.

anyone from any other country would say it's a solid 1 in my country. Maybe even a zero.

BUT!

It's so fucking easy that it's a hard 10 again

why?

because there's no motivation to do anything. so you're stuck in your social class because if you wanted to, you could get subsidized for masturbating all day every day.

how the fuck are we supposed to live a dignified life if we're all high on and addicted to dopamine all the time?

1. 5/10
2. 6/10
youtube.com/watch?gl=SN&hl=fr&feature=related&v=SkyqRP8S93Y

1. Around 4 or 5
2. 3