Fuck me Sup Forums

fuck me Sup Forums

my best friends ex wants to fuck me.

what do?
shes really fucking hot and even when they were together i noticed her looking at me and shit, i dont know what to do. i dont want to lose my best friend since childhood, but i dont want to lose out on that sweet pussy.

what do Sup Forums?

I saw what you did there

Post pic, obviously.

Just get another pussy, you massive omega cunt.
Literally no cunt in the word is worth losing a friend over when there's a thousand more just around the corner.

not going to

quads get

She's not his property man. Just fuck her. He has no right to get angry because they are not together. That is the same if I would get angry because you fuck her.

But if he's retarded and would mind if you fuck her then depends how they split up. The best way is to talk to him openly.

Pathetic

generally speaking she will most likely fuck you in order to get back at him. So just fuck her. Let there be a fallout, and see if you can patch things up later on.

Honestly, friends come and go all the time.

>He has no right to get angry because they are not together.
Well, people have the right to get angry for whatever they like.

We'll then fuck off I guess.

Stop being a faggot and find another girl to fuck. No pussy is worth losing a friend over. And plus, if you're considering this, you're an asshole.

She's doing it just to get at your friend, and maybe drive a wedge between you two for that same reason. Don't fall for it.

I was in the same situation as you, my man.
my best friend dated this girl super briefly, they broke up and, months later, her and I started talking. I asked my buddy if he was okay with us talking and he said he was fine with it but, regardless, it ended up ruining our friendship. I don't talk to this girl anymore and I barely talk to this friend anymore, either. one of the biggest regrets of my life. the pussy wasn't worth it.

if you're asking me, don't do it.

I hardly speak to close friends i had some years ago. Whats the big deal? Just fuck her, and let things play out.

Fuck brains out. Do not commit.

Op is a faggot

dis. kinda

lol

three some and dont be a fag

Have a three way

right No.728210749

Don't do it.

She's trying to ruin your best friends relationship with you by sleeping with you to try and get at him. She's not actually interested in having sex with you, silly son of a zipperhead.

Women and Men come and go, but friendships last a lifetime.

Similar. Yeah, it just fucks things up, and it's never worth it. The world is full of chicks, on to the next.

tell your friend and come up with a plan to make wreck her

Need pics to accurately judge if its worth it.

if you're beta: fuck her and lose a friend
if you're alfa: fuck her and laugh about her with your friend

in the end: if a friendship cannot cope with easy pussy for both of you, you might as well turn into a gay couple