Americans suck at global sports

When are Americans going to beat countries in sports people care about?

>t. Anderson Varrejao

When Brazilians fly

>Americans suck at global sports
Is that why we always win the Olympics?

are there really any sports that can be considered global besides soccer? to me global means that at least 75% of individual countries play it. i don't think anything else qualifies by that criteria.

soccer isn't even global

lmao the fact that china,india and the united states, 85% of the worlds population, don't play it makes it not global

>Americans rather entertain themselves and provide their country with 4 sports to choose from instead of playing povertyball with 3rd worlders

What a horrible thing to do

Santos Dumont invented the airplanet.

Soccer is the only sport with a true WORLD competition so Americans should be ashamed to be so bad at this sport.

Soccer is the most popular with estimated 3.5 billion fans. Biggest talent pool in the world.

>Santos Dumont invented the Airplane
Nice meme. Seems like God took today to disagree with you, however.

All three of those countries have an official team that is able to qualify for international competition. They are just all shit at football.

Following his pioneering work in airships, Santos-Dumont constructed a heavier-than-air aircraft, the 14-bis. On 23 October 1906 he flew
this to make the first powered heavier-than-air flight in Europe to be certified by the Aéro Club de France and the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI).

What's more likely rich Brazilian who lived in France creating the airplane or some rural Bicycle mechanics in the middle of nowhere

>Black guy makes something
or
>White people take credit for it
Hmm...I wonder....

We let Paulo Orlando and Cairo Santos collect checks as professional sports athletes. OP shouldn't complain about our charity towards HUES

>have olympics
>Rio has a reputation as a fun but seedy town where you will likely get robbed or shaken down
>essentially mexico but with smaller bikinis and no weird looking mexican tits
>they massage the media message for 2 weeks
>they don't report on the multiple olympic athletes robbed and shaken down
>a few lines about the Aussie Olympic team thefts
>LOCHTE goes out drinking and essentially being Lochte.
>Commits the crime of....well we never really got that
>shaken down for hundred dollars by an armed security guard
>Brazil doubles down and tries to arrest everyone for lying
>because he was getting shaken down by an armed security guard not a cop guys
>see brazil is totally safe
>we arrested everyone involved and took their passports and they all agree we are totally safe guys...guys?

You pissed away a billion dollars worth of spending with your own hubris, Brazil.

That explains why it crashed

Don't know how this is relevant but Dumont wasn't black

It wasn't a Brazilian airplane it was some company called Lamia it seems to be Venezuelan

The wright brothers first flew in 1903, dumont did in 1906.

>

>flying high again
>get on the plane
>it is an Embraer Jet
>They make their jets like they make their bikinis
>so small you cannot stand up and exit you have to scoot over then stand up if you are in aisle seat.
>overhead bins cannot actually be used because they are too small.
>the brazillians have installed coat carriers on this plane
>Start to fear flying in a plane designed by a country that has never had an air force.

NEVER AGAIN

I can't imagine what the lawsuit is going to look like.

allegedly and with a catapult. Dumont made the first airplane to take flight using its own motor IN PARIS with several witnesses and it was filmed.

It wasn't a Brazilian airplane......

> Wilbur made the last and longest flight, 24.5 miles (39.4 km) in 38 minutes and 3 seconds, ending with a safe landing when the fuel ran out. The flight was seen by a number of people, including several invited friends, their father Milton, and neighboring farmers
still a year before dumont.

> in sports people care about

Mate China fucking loves ''soccer'' even their president said he wants the sport to the main sport of China because being successful on the world cups is a sign of power.

They are shit but improving domestically they have build hundreds of new academies and invested a lot on the Chinese league

Amerifats are just making excuses.

Americans dominate in the olympics though lol

If you are talking about Soccer, then you need to grow a pair of balls and stop playing a game for 12 year olds and women

Nobody. cares. about. the olympics.

Billions watch the world cup.

>Brazilians bragging about airplanes today

Says the 2nd placer in crashing airplanes. I bet you losers didn't even hit a building, what poor form.

It wasn't a Brazilian airplane that crashed

>china,india and the united states, 85% of the worlds population
>american statistics

and the week before that it was basketball, and the week before that it was baseball

They don't give a fuck, whatever gets them an in with you stupid fucks is all they care about, it is just PR.

americans to

why is foreign Sup Forums so obsessed with us

aren't the olympics global?

>because being successful on the world cups is a sign of power
explain Italy

They are good at handegg and baseball tho

then soccer clearly doesn't count

>this is what amerifats actually believe

kek

> implying burgermen are people...

soccer is objectively the most popular sport that means it has the biggest talent pool
that means it's the one that has true world competition
3.5 billions fans
literally billions watch the world cup

if you're honest to yourself you'll reach the conclusion it's the only sport worthy of being good at.

What about basketball? That undeniably has appeal in countries all over the world, and the US is the best at it by far.

>everyone likes it so you should too!
>everyone in your country likes shooting each other why don't you shoot yourself?

nope could care less enjoy your simple minded poverty ball

This is not about liking, this is about being the best at the most global sport.

Poverty ball is the most popular sport in the world:
latin america, europe, oceania, asia

If you want to prove your superiority when it comes to sports, you have to be good at soccer.

butthurt monkeys.

Reported for being a faggot again

>sports
You mean "sport," right?

We just really don't have an interest in soccer bro. I don't know how this doesn't seem to get through your heads

Can't refute facts results to insults...

>sports
you mean just soccer right?

nobody in this country cares about soccer.

only nu-male faggots and hipsters care.

deal with it.

also.

>olympics

>most popular sport in the world requires least amount of athleticism

these people aren't even athletes, just manlets who run a lot. And because I know how predictable this board is someone will post a picture of a fat handegg player. But to me, that's impressive. That's something I will never be able to be, being a gigantic immovable wall. Like a sumo wrestler there's probably hundreds of pounds of muscle under that fat.

But these soccer "athletes" how can anyone be impressed by them? All they do is run around and they don't even run fast.

Football has all around muscular men, who are both fast and powerful
Basketball has literal giants who can all jump extremely high
baseball has pitchers who can throw a ball 100mph

soccer has... a bunch of girly manlets who run around in circles all day until the game ends 0-0... how impressive. what a great sport you have there

Look it's the most popular sport. 3.5 billion people watch it.

the world cup has most watchers than the olympics.
most countried don't even care about the olympics
the most popular sport is soccer. If IF you use logic you'll arrive at the fact that to be the most superior country WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTS you have to be the best at soccer.

>7-1

We really don't give a shit about soccer man.
Do you just like easy (You)s?

It's just something we aren't interested in and there isn't any future relevance in sight.

We don't fucking care about soccer. It's not entertaining, at all.

what are olymipics alex

>inb4 no one cares because that goes against you're whole argument

>Olympics
>Being proud of stat padding 427 minor variations of the same discipline

Face it, if there were as many cycling events as swimming we would be breathing right down your necks, and we are steadily improving.

>this

the mens team could win and we would only care because every other country would be so butt hurt

You'll say I'm wrong and butthurt or whatever
But I truly believe Americans don't care about soccer because you suck at it.
Maybe with pulisic now you have a future.
I bet if pulisic changes the team to a high level americans won't get behind the national team and start paying attetion to soccer.

*Americans will get behind the national team

we just train our athletes for the best sports. The reason we win swimming is because every single city in the US has multiple olympic sized swimming pools and community centers that teach swimming.

If cycling starts becoming popular enough to have multiple events, guess what? We'd just switch our resources to that and suddenly we'll win all those too.

the world is not putting resources into swimming the world is putting resources into soccer.

(meaning you're not competing against the best the countries have to offer)

so what is your excuse going to be when US finally gets sick of your shit and decides to train up one generation on soccer as a joke? What if, instead of only letting our failure athletes and hipster kids play, we actually took our best kids and trained them from age 5+ on our best equipment like we do with other sports?

We would probably win so many world cups in a row they'd ban us from the sport.. Then what's your excuse?

>0-0
Nice meme, confirmed for never watching a game

Also its well known and parroted on this board that just being "fast" or running a lot will get you no where at the top level. There are loads of players (usually black) who try to rely on their athleticism or physical strength for lack of skill, dribbling ability, passing range, or game intelligence and look where they end up. Players like Aaron Lennon, Moussa Sissoko, Alberto Moreno, etc.

So being able to run a lot or really fast really won't get you anywhere without the full package. Compare that to football where 50% of the team literally does nothing but be fat and block the way. And j even like football, but there's no denying that outside of a few positions, there's little skill and much more athleticism

I won't have any excuses. if you're the best you're the best.

SEVEN - ONE

You mean that Americans dominate Swimming ;)

Remove everyone's "best sport" and the US would be under average per capita I would believe.