Hi Sup Forums im p new here but i wanna vent so :)

hi Sup Forums im p new here but i wanna vent so :)
i need to gtfo my house. I can't deal w my family anymore. Sorry, my family's great, its my fucking demented grandma. I love her to death but this stupid old cunt is driving me to the brink of insanity. I don't know if i've got some negative emotions repressed but holy shit does she make me furious. And its not just me, my uncle was a recovering crack addict for a couple years and she drove him
to this point too. He's locked up again, couldn't handle my grandma so he let the addiction consume him
again. Its definitely not just me because after 20 years of living with her she's driven so many people away. And i guess im next. Anyway, i have to leave this place, aside from my grandma, I'm too comfortable here in my home. Im not getting anything done, barely contributing to my future and i've come to the conclusion that its because i know i have a home
and family that will supprr me no matter how shitty i get. But its time to stop and fucking do something. So what should i do? Move out? Where do i go? idk man i just needed to fucking get this off my chest.

Add me in the screencap

Sneakily kill her

use politics to establish yourself at the head of your house.

maybe send the males to war, in order to create a power vacuum?

its almost like she's asking for it. I've already punched three walls and fuck does it feel good. I don't want it to tho, my father was a violent man im just trying to live a life of peace and serenity but this stupid old bag refuses to let anyone be happy.

Kinda curious as to how an old lady can possibly make you rage this hard. Please tell.

this.

I have a solution.
Get the fuck out of my house you ungrateful little cunt. Punching holes and shit in my fucking walls. You little faggot, I wish I never birthed your shit cunt uncle and mother so I wouldn't have to deal with an oxygen trap like you for a grandson.

Fuck you you little faggot.
Fight me.

o shit grandma's got bite

i think i'm on grandma's side now

Bump I wanna see this fight go down faggots. Where you at OP

Well lately its come down to one topic

>religion

Religion goes w out saying, everyone has their radical religous grandparents that shun you for straying away from God. Im agnostic as fuck, and i try to tell her that, but denying god makes us seem like the fucking anti christ in her eyes. all she watches are crappy apocalyptic propaganda to "prepare ourselves!! the end is near! Obama will be the last US president" and i ask her how can she be so naive. She laughs at us as if we're fucking imbeciles. But when me and my brother try to give her evidence of evolution or anything of the sort, she mocks us monkey noises and treats us like idiots. Its pretty infuriating but this im able to ignore and put it aside. Im home much more often than anyone else so she bothers me the most. idk if i have a very thin patience but sometimes i just have to yell at her to leave me alone. Thats where this negativity grew out from. I know she's angry that we no longer are christians so she sets out to disrespect our views to try and "save her grandchildren"
But she's a fucking hypocrite, when my family came to the states (quick story about my uncle) my uncle was in a dark place because they left their dad behind, so he resorted to drugs when he got here. He discovered a part of himself he didn't know of and realized he was gay. My grandma being the fucking homophobe she is ridiculed him. She was basically Mike Pence except w her one and only son. This must've affected him so hard, his own mothee couldnt accept him for who he was, so he resorted to the drugs. Became an addict, went to jail a couple times. About 4 years ago he comes back, and she refuses to let him leave the house, she still denies her son is gay and that the "devil is inside him" so what does a gay 50 year old with no car, no job and nothing going for him do? Numb the pain w his old friend crack,then he robs our neighnors at knife point

I hate how angry she makes me bc she's given me the world and much more and im a piece of shit that really doesn't deserve someone as loving as her. But she's too stubborn for her own good, i hate feeling this way. Thats why i wanna get out, i don't want to feel this anger towards her. We're polar opposites and we always will be, she knows i love her and i know she loves me. But i need to get outta here for both of our own good.

satanic monkey lover detected

Sounds like your whole family is weak as fuck except her.

Maybe you need to learn to shut your fucking mouth about your loud mouthed opinions on evolution and religion.

I'm on your side here, but you won't feel better by continuing to argue like and ungrateful little shit.

To her you are just proving her point with how you behave..

Seriously some modesty, humility, respect and acceptance for your actual place in the home would help a lot.

You are a child to her, just chill out and act like one instead of an edgy libtard.
She's too old to accept death is the only end.
God and shit helps her, without hurting you

She's just too old fashioned in this new world of progressive science. My mom says i take things tok personally, maybe she's right. Any one got any cooling down methods for when they feel this way?

You are a good grandson.

Sit down and explain to her how you feel with gentle language. Let her know you are worried she will be alone when she's pushed everyone away.

Just tell her you want everyone to live and let live, let bygones be bygones and to share your life with your family.

You're a good boy user.

Alternatively you could become a horrorcore white rapper rapping about his crackhead uncle and his abusive grandmother,

Yo
His palms spaghetti, knees weak arms spaghetti.
There spaghetti on his vomit already.
He's spaghetti but on the surface he looks calm and spaghetti.. to drop spaghetti. But he keeps on forgetting the spaghetti he wrote down the whole crowd grows so loud.

You could call yourself slim spaghetti or makeroniemore is what I'm getting at here

I can feel your anger. It give you focus... makes you stronger.

punching walls usually works, have you tried that?

you're 100% right man.

i tell myself this every so often too but i always let my emotions get the better of me, and thus the fighting continues. I really hate being such a faggot little brat, cus my brother definitely doesn't get as heated. Idk. i gotta learn how to keep my head cool. look deeper inside myself i guess or some gay shit like that.

TWIST

OP is actually Butters

Nice blog faggot

I think you should rap about it too.

If dubs OP raps

Go bag to Tumblr you dickless piece of shit

positivity greatly appreciated,

tumblr brought me here xD

glad u enjoyed it m8

Good man.

Just remember to breathe.
Try and divert the subject to something funny.
Assert the fact you dont like the tone of the conversation and try and use levity to bring the situation down.

She's deteriorating slowly. You have to be the bigger man here because she's only going to get worse..

E.g. If she hates the fags, make a gentle joke about them, nothing offensive but something to help her feel like she's not being confronted about the issue

So close
Re-roll

rollo

yeah gr8 way to let out steam, thinking about joining a fighting gym