I am in pain

I am in pain.
There is no help.
Did not kill myself but soon enough perhaps.
I breath uncomfortably.
Going outside makes me afraid.
If this is my future it would be better to die.

Dont kill yourself...time solve everything

> did not kill myself

are you absolutely positive, OP?

maybe you killed yourself already but didn't realize it

Elaborate, this is a very vague post OP.

That's life newfriend. Peaks and valleys. Don't kill yourself. Adapt. Change. There is help out there.
Google Suicide prevention.

When there is nothing left in life for you and all you want is death before you decide to end it consider lifting. I am not even fucking with you, lifting will change your existence.

Everything you worried about will be gone and all you will care about is getting bigger and being able to lift heavier things.

Was about to kill myself during christmas. Did not do it, but nothing has improved since then. I cant go on and each day I know is just post poning my intention...

smoke weed to chill yourself out, acclimate to outside, eventually not need weed for outside, chew gum, make friends, look at memes, get a dog (dog helped me a lot), etc

Go to 10 drugs stores and get yourself 20 pills of paracetamol from each store, go home, get your booze, tea or bir ready and start taking the pills. You brain won't stop you from doing this because paracetamol is considered safe by your mind. Once you are done, get ready, once the pills digested and absorbed by your system there is no turning back. Be brave, no, it won't take weeks for you to die with the correct amount of them in your body.

Ive been "dead" since I was 12. But I used to be insane, I thought it had purpose, my suffering, and It was my duty to grow and learn from it. I did and became wise and kind, able to bend and mold other people. But I kept being lonely, strange and uncomfortable to be around. Im now 21, a virgin. I barely eat. I sleep but dont rest and I live in constant agony as my body aches. I was denied treatment as they said I was too depressed to be cooperative.
I'm dying b/ros.

nigga why christmas

edgefuck, please leave.

Don't kill yourself bud

Go away you fucking loser. What are you, 12? Grow up.

I cant smoke weed anymore, done so for 4 years. It makes me come in touch with my feelings and my only feeling is agony.

We are trying to help but if you want to keep being a little emo bitch then get off the computer and go do what you gotta do. Tired of your whining already. You think other people don't have it just as hard or worse than you? Christ.

Help other people dude might ended up helping you afterwards. I think if someone lost the sense of their life's other ones search a push in theirs.
Volunteering
Nature

beer instead. or cigs (prolly not a good idea) some other shit maybe. but go with a dog. it'll love you unconditionally.

Overexposure to people who are feeling good. So many pretty girls smiling at men they love, so much friendliness going around. I show up and I damage that, I had a hard time coping with making the people around me feel worse.

I kill myself in a daily route of 3 modafinils, pack of cigarettes, and some booze. The moda help me so be social and others like my rommates do not think im going mad. the booze to deal with my roomates the cig to just pass the nervs

hmm. avoid groups of people. take a stroll, somewhere nice. places cant judge you. you just gotta try fam. i have crippling depression but actually managed to put it down. are you on antidepressants?

Come down of your high horse ass-clown. I feel agony, when I breath I heave and I choke around people. You have no fucking clue how ill you are when it's on considering ending your own life. I have urges I fight everyday, urge to sing at people songs of their fears, to burn, to break. Im no emo, I grew up to be insane and I can barely cope.
Fuck you.

play fallout 4.burn old papers, build whatever comes to mind. make a hobby.

Just forget about it.
I die leaving no one surprised, no need to give advice as I need to feel appreciated and me being me I cant be that.

Go ahead. We're overpopulated as it is. One less asshole to get stuck behind in traffic.

"One less asshole" He's suicidal not the one telling someone to fucking kill himself if that's your logic you should be the one that dies. One less asshole.

You are a faggot. That's the problem. I was a faggot too.

Kys

go on then you fucking fanny, do it. Climb onto a roof and jump off enough times and hope your neck snaps.

Maybe if you weren't such a depressing selfish faggot you wouldn't be bringing down the people around you.

fuck off back to tumblr you fucking goyims, Sup Forums isn't a board where you console every little snowflake that demands attention because he failed to scratch himself and die from it. Everyone has problems, lots with worse problems than OP, if he can't deal with them, then he should kill himself.