ITT: Favorite Sith Lord and why

ITT: Favorite Sith Lord and why

>Darth Malgus
This guy is so comfortable with and confident in his skills with a lightsaber that he is pretty much always fighting one-handed. On top of that, dueling one-handed is extremely tiresome and he just keeps and keeps going no matter what, even able to match Satele Shan's strength while she is using two hands with her saberstaff. He is also a complete badass, mind you. He literally killed his wife because she was a distraction to him while besieging the Jedi Temple and it was like "whatever" to him. He came to that conclusion on his own and completely willingly. Not only is ALL of this a part of why I like him, but there is also that he wanted to continue to ravage Republic space while the Dark Council wanted to fucking use the Sacking of Coruscant as a way to levy peace with the Republic. He wanted to do the true Sith thing and the Empire very likely could have done it too since the Republic military was more of a collection of volunteer forces than anything.

Kissless virgin identified.

Nah, I just have a lot of time on my hands because I lost my job last September.

a virgin and unemployed.

Sure.

Revan is the only correct answer

This
Easily the strongest force user if his time and an extremely important role in the galaxy's fate

Kill yourself gay lord

While this may be so, even Darth Sidious and Vader were impressed by Malgus' abilities in the Dark Side and in military tactics.

"The excerpts from the journal of Darth Malgus kept during the Great Galactic War some thirty-six centuries ago are a prime example of how a wounded warrior can be sustained by rage. The war was an unbounded success for the era's Sith Emperor, and Malgus was one of his best soldiers."

Darth Bane is probably my favorite. I mean, he literally uses the force to to kill his father as a teen with no training whatsoever and eventually destroyed the Sith Order on his own.

this is the only acceptable answer

Darth Maul. I know he's kinda weak in comparison to the others, but his look and the double blade is badass.

"Goyim which fictional bullshit is your favorite? I like the white man that killed his wife, you should like him too. Women are distracting. You don't need them."
-(((OP)))

That's not what I implied at all. The implication is that he was such a badass that he gave up the one thing that made him happy in order to further his military career without hindrance.

You're the type of faggot to say you like LOTR because it has elves

Bane?

and you're the type of faggot who argues about make believe bullshit.
Get out of your moms basement you overweight kissless virgin.

Tulak Horde, mostly just because he was badass

You little faggot got anything against elves?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Darth Sion. The guy is literally held together by hatred.

Malgus is a good pick, but Nihilus is better.

Also i'd fuck Darth Talon

>Also i'd fuck Darth Talon
She would fuck you

I am okay with this

Ominous head turn levels...
>MAXIMUM