DELIQUESCENCE: new Swans live album

It was up for a moment on the YGR website.
3 new songs

The Knot
Screen Shot
Cloud of Forgetting
Deliquescing
Cloud of Unknowing
The Man Who Refused To Be Unhappy
The Glowing Man

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/swans/comments/6a18ax/from_instagram_todaywhat_album_is_that/?st=j2scekj5&sh=e0c912d7
reddit.com/r/swans/comments/6bkan2/where_did_deliquescence_go/?st=j2scdf8h&sh=df81d9f2
youtube.com/watch?v=jYk3WUX7V-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new album when

What did he mean by this

delete that fucking album cover from existence

wait seriously??? proof???

has anyone made an edit yet where the background is MPP?

I'm sure it's going to be released next year.
Swans has been releasing a live album between studio albums since their come back

theres a meaning behind it
the meaning is fire :^)

The Knot is 40 minutes long...

I know they said the next album is going to be different than the past 3, but I didn't assume they were making everything even longer.

I thought they were breaking up or going on hiatus?

Wasn't the lineup supposed to change dramatically as well, did that happen?

>reverse image search doesn't show any results
>pic not on young god or their facebook
I don't know about this man, proofs?

FUCKING TRIPOPHOBIA
DELETE THIS ALBUM COVER GIRA

>Deliquescing
>The Man Who Refused To Be Unhappy
Were these a part of there setlist at some point? Everything else here was a part of their Glowing Man set list, sans The World Looks Red/Black.
Any accounts of how they sound?

I'm guessing The Knot is the intro song they've been playing, it has some very nice piano but ultimately turns into classic Swans chord-hammering
I don't remember them playing anything else new last time I saw them (though the live versions are so different it would be hard to tell).

I thought that was Fryman on the cover

ok I looked it up, him holding the CD is on the instagram and they deleted the buy page from the young god website

>they deleted the buy page from the young god website

source???

It's weird if these are new songs that are "Swans enough" to be part of their live set, their live albums are always previews of the next album and I remember him saying the next album would be radically different and with a different lineup (I imagined it being like Angels of Light electric boogaloo)
le reddit meme phobia

reddit, only result I got when googling "swans deliquescence"

reddit.com/r/swans/comments/6a18ax/from_instagram_todaywhat_album_is_that/?st=j2scekj5&sh=e0c912d7

reddit.com/r/swans/comments/6bkan2/where_did_deliquescence_go/?st=j2scdf8h&sh=df81d9f2

if I have to see this fucking lotus pod shit posted every day on Sup Forums for the next month I'm going to have a conniption

Meme phobia

FUCK YEAH

lit af

They've been playing TMWRTBU the last shows. I don't know about the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYk3WUX7V-0

Damn, the mexican jumping frijoles band has gone downhill

Looking forward to it.

like a pat on the back from an old friend or like a blackout drunks rising lust for fucking all night?