'Suicide Squad' Unlikely to Get China Release

.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-get-china-release-917206
>David Ayer's Suicide Squad is set to hit theaters around the globe this weekend, but the world's most populous nation — and No. 2 movie market — probably won't be joining the party anytime soon.

Holy shit, first Ghostjusters and now this. THANK YOU BASED CHINKS. Will WB ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=1258036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus, how mad do you think WB execs are right now?

No

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God damned soulless Marvel-paid chinks

prayer circle that it doesn't get a release marvelbros

DC KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Marvel confirmed for buying off China.

Holy shit this webms is so painfully unfunny.
Is this made by a 5 year old?

lol I know, right? What a child.

>Holy shit this webms is so painfully unfunny.
>Is this made by a 5 year old?
t.DCuck

>this butthurt

Be honest, how long does the DCU have yet?

Why is it not being released there? Chinks usually buy superhero movies.

Because it has suicide in the title

u mad DCuck?

>water down the movie so it doesn't get blocked by Chinese censors like Deadpool
>still gets blocked

I would be SUPER mad if I was a WB exec right now. What the fuck, the Chinese should have told them beforehand, now we have a modified film which pleases neither westerners nor chinks. I hope Trump wins and slaps China with sanctions now.

But Deadpool was R.

Yes, that's why it got blocked in China. In order to stop SS from having the same fate, they made it more child-friendly, but it didn't work because it got blocked anyway.

I think it's the Enchantress that did it. Supernatural stuff is no bueno.

Deadpool still made 850 million so the joke's on WB, eh?

Doesn't even matter because BvS only made $95,769,365 there and you only get 25% from china

This also means no high quality rips like BvS and Civil War had

>too violent, sexually promiscuous, and verbally vulgar to be shown to the general public in their country

It's because he got pegged

How long till DC announcement that Batman is the only character they will continue to make movies for.

>W-we don't need that 100 million.

As soon as they do Affleck will have a complete mental breakdown

It might be for the best. Batfleck and Irons were the only good part of BvS.

You gotta wonder how mad James Wan and whoever they've got for the Flash movie are right now. Get hired to do Aquaman/Flash, then BvS shits the bed, WB start forcing changes on them. Finally get that shit sorted out, continue working on it, SS comes out, shits the bed too. WB are gonna force more changes on them.

Then when WW and JL come out and shit the bed again, they're probably gonna murder someone

>but the world's most populous nation — and No. 2 movie market
>No. 2

They got that right.

JUSTice League bombing will be the final nail in the coffin.... if WB still have the guts to release it after Wonder Woman bombed hard.

>WW
This was their biggest mistake ever. There's no way a stand alone WW movie will be successful. At least Marvel knows better than making solo movies of their female characters.

The end is nigh.

Also roughly half of Mexican cinemas:

67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=1258036

Who would have ever thought that MoS would be DC's most critically acclaimed movie?

Can we get a fix!

Cap 1 is 80%

mos 55%

SS 27%

Depends on how Wonder Woman does, but given that the story is by Snyder, and it was also produced by him, and filming wrapped in May, it's probably going to be another flop. Given that Snyder is once again in charge of Justice League, and the trailer looks stupid and full of humor that will fall flat, likely another flop. At that point WB will give Ben his Batfleck movie and pray that he can turn the sinking ship around - but many slated films will be dropped by that point, and if batfleck solo film is a success the DCEU will be reworked around that.

lol

Lmao

What did WB expect? The movie has ghosts and a katana-wielding chick with an armband depicting the rising sun.

>first Ghostbusters
>now Shit Squad

BASED COMMIES

Wasn't that confirmed when they made Mandarin white?

In Faora we thrust.

FLOPPED

She should've been WW, instead we got Ms. Skellington.

>mfw China is literally conspiring to dumb down future generations of Americans by manipulating the box office successes of capeshit to push Marvel to the top of the pile, all in preparation of the war they plan to wage 200 years from now.

But they're dumbing down the general population in their own country just as bad, aren't they?

They don't need to, China are already subhuman.

Only the billion Chinese you can see

There's another 2 billion in Secret China, 6 miles underground

Oh. Well whatever, I'll be a Muslim by then anyway.

lol

>implying Americans arent already morons

It'll be released in China next month to help push the movie over the $2b mark

You know reviewers are getting paid when fucking Iron Man 3 and Hulk have above 50% rating.

>SS was sold as triumph of diversity
What?

Iron Man 3 is far less shit than BvS.

quads confirm Iron Man 3 is kino

>At least Marvel knows better than making solo movies of their female characters.
Captain marvel.

>tfw everyone thinks IM3 is shit
>think it's the best one cause of my nigga Shane Black
I went in expecting a Shane Black movie, and I got a Shane Black movie. I don't know how people could have been disappointed

I'd watch that movie

IM3 should have been lethal weapon 5 with Joe Pesci as trevor/mandarin
>Mr. President... I am here to teach you lesson.
>They fuck you in the drive through... Okay.... They fuck you in the drive through.

>tfw everyone thinks IM3 is shit

No, that's Iron Man 2.

why is china so perfect fellas

WHAT IF marvel buys DC?

Chinese ""people"" are just highly evolved ants

If there was a Power Girl movie with the right actress with HUGE TITS then it'd fucking save DC and turn everything around.

>Japanese character with a sword that steals souls

What did they expect? Are they dumb? Of course it was gonna got banned.

I knew this shit was gonna flop the moment I saw that they used that reddit "MAMMA MIA MAMMA MIA" reddit song in the trailer

DCuck detected

Keep telling yourself that

who could take on such a role?

man, I wish Elle would get comically large bolt-on titties

The Chinks are co-financing a movie where Matt Damon saves the great wall. They don't give a fuck about SJW horseshit.

Kek. Astute observation, user.

damn

>DC fans will actually say this

An apology thread is needed.

Absolute worst case scenario, if this flops and JL and WW under-perform (I can't see either of them flopping), they may just scrap the films they've lined up for Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman etc and finish off with a Batfleck solo for an easy 1b+. Then they'll start over again.