Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
i know that this topic is kinda pathetic but i simply am out of ideas.
A female friend of mine was used as a dead letter box by someone she considered a friend - a good friend (10 yrs +)
she thought he just ordered stuff to her adress until she opened a package.
if found by the cops she would have ended up in prison.
although i would prefer it to send this guy to hospital my friend made clear that this is not an option.
what do? facebook? email adress? i think it would be reasonable to socially destroy this waste of flesh but i dont have the intel ...

More info, what was being shipped/proofs

Turn him in to Leo

This

Not much of a friend if she opened a box intended for him...

he ordered about one kilogramm of cannabis on her adress. i cant proof it at the moment because i dont have any picks she lives about 5h away from my position and to be honest i dont want her to even take photos of this shit. dont get me wrong ive been here for yrs i know how this request looks to an average Sup Forumsoy at this moment its about collecting ideas - if i decide to take action i will open a new thread

What was in the package ?

You're a bitch. This guy would kick your ass and you know it. That's why you're here requesting PA. An hero please.

Itt user tries to white knight for a girl who will never give him the pusi

>OH NOEZ DA WEED
If all they're doing is weed your friend is fine. Cops dont give a shit about weed in small amounts, even a kilogram.

You should leave them alone or smoke with them

Tell her to keep it/sell it. If he asks she can say it never turned up. Rinse and repeat until he stops using her address.
Profit?!

the box looked "unusual" and after some research she found out that the adress was fake as well -> this was the point when she opened it. sorry dude but in my opinion she did nothing wrong. considering the fact that her "friend" risked to get her arrested the debate about opening the box looks irrelevant to me

Why is this your problem? If she isn't your gf, let her deal with it herself.

It's pretty unlikely she would have gone to prison if she turned it over to the authorities when she got it. Or, if she doesn't want to be a narc she could have simply discarded it and claimed never to have received the package. Guarantee her "friend" would cut ties and there would be no risk to her.

The real trouble is that your friend is choosing not to cut ties with a shitbag and is relying on you instead.

You weren't affected so it's not for you to decide whether revenge is appropriate.

Voice your concerns but dont go full whiteknight retard and be ready to deal with the answer she gives no matter what

Unless they're britbongs

>Not much of a friend if she opened a box intended for him...

This guy gets it.

actually we are talking about my ex-girlfriend feel free to start a rant about that but consider the fact that OP (me) might be a person who actually cares about people.

/thread

You weren't affected so it's not your job to get revenge.

Your friend should have discarded the weed and claimed to her friend to never have gotten it, reported it to cops, or something like that. In any case she should cut ties with this guy if she hasn't already.

If she hasn't done that, but she's coming to you for help, you should ask that she does.

If she won't do something, why should you?

It's not your problem either way.

>She's my ex
Let her drown in this pile of shit then, why would you even care and why would she come to you with this shit

Well if you live in a fascism you have to worry about such things
Percs of living in nigger city Detroit is all the pot smokers and medical weed make pot calls fuck all to a cop

This

like i said she doesnt want anyone to physically hurt him and she doesnt want to be a snitch either. she asked me what to do and i'm now asking you

>Girl is now kilogram of weed richer
>Guy is out a kilo of weed and also a friend by the sound of it
>OP is, as always a faggot

Everything is fine move along /thread

rant all you want i dont care. she is in my opinion a person worth caring about.

You should show the sympathy you honestly feel, and recommend cutting ties with him. That's best for you, her, and probably for him too.

It's fine caring about someone but as numerous posters have said, it isn't your job to get revenge.

Keep the weed or get rid of it. And cut ties with the friend. < that seems like the simplest solution if she doesn't want him physically hurt and doesn't want to get him in trouble with the cops.

looks like everyone here just came to spam the usual shit. "whiteknight". man you are beyond retarded if you think anything can be reduced to your usual meme garbage. i actually thought that at one would see through that shit.
Thread is dead, you guys where great

youre a fucking skinny nerd, stop talking big.
considering there was shipped weed in the mail, nobody is ever going to get in trouble, especially in canada. Ive ordered hundreds of marijuana packages, stop acting hard.

See
Some online girl you wish you could fuck... Five hours away... Pretend you wanna beat up some guy for her... Yeah this is the definition of pathetic. Get help and stop talking to weed dealers girlfriends

You don't care for people. You care about yourself. You're trying to get a girl back that left you. Don't lie to yourself and pretend you're better than us because you think you're doing this for her... You're doing this because you want her to like you for it. It's for you. You're doing this for you. It's stupid and selfish and you have several people calling you pathetic for it. Wake up asshole.

She asked you what to do and you couldn't help. I see why she left you.