Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4Q1jZ-LOT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dunno. he might be right. I have a brown straight penis, so i dont really know how bad it gets.

Literally what did he mean by this?

It's 2015 so online harassment should be punishable by law

He means that he has a white vagina.

Nigga like, step away from the computer

Where does the whole white dick line even come from though?

BIG

lol john oliver ftw :D

What does the penis has to do in this?

Serious question, why is shit posting so much fun?

>yfw your hobbies involve mercilessly insulting plebes on the Internet and telling them to kill themselves

I'm a nice person IRL, but holy fuck it's fun insulting people for their >opinions

>open Sup Forums
>reply to this first post I see
>call him a faggot
>feel inner peace
Feels good man, now kys faggot

He hates being white so much, he literally would willingly shoot a white child over a black man. This is not an exaggeration.

COCK

Are you dumb? He means white men dont get harassed online.
Penis=men
Do you get it now?

i bet this kid shares the same cuck blood as John Oliver

youtube.com/watch?v=g4Q1jZ-LOT0

What an absurd statement though

I have a white penis and think online harassment isn't a big problem. Looks like Le Current Year Man wins this one

Is this guy's whole show just a cavalcade of non-argument soundbyts for normietards to share on facebook to seem politically active but ironically not politically aware?

Not even memeing when I tell you this is 100% true in that white males would be the last people affected by online harassment which would also mean they would be the last people to know whether it actually is a big problem.

There is something to the philosophy "walking in one's shoes". Unless you've experienced it on a consistent basis, it's hard to have a real opinion on it's negative effect to any particular person on it's receiving end.

Sorry to crystallize as a truth for you folks.

Literally yes.

>ughh all these 15 year olds are calling me a faggot on Xbox One
>I wish I had white male privilege that Professor Meyer talks about

tell that to notch. some black guy was saying he was whitesplaining to try to win a argument

make a few bil from some crappy voxel game that no lifers thought was the best thing in the world then sell the company and now you gota deal with dindus saying you cant have a opinion or know things because your white

what the fuck are you talking about?

>"You can't have an opinion on anything that doesn't directly impact you, or impacts you to a lesser extent than it does others"

>15 year olds are calling me a faggot on Xbox One
This is what you think online harassment is because thats the most you've had to deal with.
Your white penis is showing

>ughh people are constantly attacking me for things I can't control like my race and gender, so much so that I can't check my email or any of my social media accounts without reading terrible personal insults, causing me to feel isolated and anxious in a world that frequently requires online correspondence

>psh man up pussy- I've gotten in plenty of voluntary anonymous online arguments in which plenty of harmless insults that have no historic weight and thus have no effect on me emotionally, were used, in forums that were completely disconnected from my identity, which I willingly visited for entertainment purposes.

>man my experiences which are completely different from yours allow me to decide what you should be feeling when faced with an extremely negative environment that I have never had to deal with