Any Arizona sluts out there

Any Arizona sluts out there

They're ALL sluts here.

I know a couple of az sluts

There are no sluts here. It's Sup Forums. Only neckbeards and basement dwellers.

It's 2017 my dude, you don't need to come to B to ask that anymore just walk down the street announcing it.

The entire state is full of them. I would know, I live here.

DJ DADE WITH THE BEAT

usually in and around ASU, However, the hottest sluts are in fact mormons who have been trained from the earliest years to dick tease you into converting.

any one know a Tai D.?

any pics?!?

I live in globe. It's a fucking mess here when it comes to girls. The sluts are nasty and most girls in general are overweight because its 'murica. Just wish there were some pretty girls here. Oh well, im gonna transfer to NAU next year so that'd be nice. Except im getting into engineering so my classes will be primarily male.

Either way, any fellas here in globe?

you're walking into the only libtard concentration in Arizona, good luck with that.

Fuck NAU and their liberal faggots

Its interesting how conservative EAC is. I probably will have a hard time with the differences but i got most my classes out of the way already. Im just hoping the bitches are fuckable since most arent here

Lurkin

My AZ view

Trash

Bump

any one know a Robin K.?

last name rhimes with rightman

prescott?

bamp

NAU is in a beautiful, wonderful location that's surrounded by some of the most toxic liberals you will never meet in your life.

flagstaff is the san fransisco of az. batshit crazy liberals. worse than tuscon liberals imho and tucson liberals are already batshit insane to begin with. best advise if you want to survive, buy a bernie sticker and slap it to your car and get good chanting "fuck dumpf, fuck white people, no facist usa, no kkk."

outside of that there are some nice places though. really good egg burrito stand that use to be a wiener schnitzel off of route 66.

Nope

queen creek?
batshit indeed. like batshit old red guard liberals that couldn't afford san fransisco. they don't bathe because it hurts the environment, deodorant will kill you, the earth is some sort of spiritual being that's trying to speak to us and we must protect, extra.

Nope

anyone?

I know a chick in snowflake. I knew her in middle school when she lived in Texas. Has 3 kids now. Sad