/wta/

is it tennis season yet ?

who will dominate 2017?

what young players will emerge as top competition?

who will fall off?

who will retire?

who is your tennfu?

will Masha win a title this season?

can't wait

belinda is bro as fuck. very likable, i hope she does well.

Will Serena break the Graf GS record this year?

She need to hurry the fuck up.

>flag

nigga. why u like this? i hope based kerber sends her into retirement, but to answer your question - no.

>who will dominate 2017?
pic related

>what young players will emerge as top competition?
Laura Robson

>who will fall off?
Ana Ivanovic

>who will retire?
MaSha

>who is your tennfu?
pic related

>will Masha win a title this season?
unlikely

maybe because he's not a racist

I am pretty racist but I still think Serena has one last Slam in her.

It's not her fault the almost rest of the WTA tour decided to be glorified Barbies without any serious attempts at athleticism.

She's probably doped as fuck tho but meh.

>laura robson
lol nah. she's not very good

>ana ivanovic
she's already fallen off unfortunately

>MaSha retiring
? no lol i actually think she will be better than she has been the last few years and i also think her chances of winning a gs are better than recent years, especially with the decline of serena

t. ali mohammed

She retired yet?

>laura robson

Disgust but also down syndrome

hello
pls giv giant gf
pls
i beg
;_;
[spoiler]pls[/spoiler]

I want to suck caroline wozniacki and mandy minellas feet, am I alone in this?

only gays watch womens tennis lads

wew

I hope mandy minella gets on screen foot treatment one day like caroline did

>tennisspiller

what did they mean by this?

Never even heard of Mandy. She's hot as fuck

same here, she is
we put 'tennis' and 'player' into the same word. it's the germanic way.

are you guys ready for norway to grab #1 in tennis?

first chess, then tennis, then the world.

IS that a girl?

checkout her wikifeet page, the yellow yoga pants set is 10/10

why am i surprised she has a page there, i shouldn't be
of course not, how ruud.

>watching men's tennis
Are you gay?

well at least you are doing better than you neighbor

honestly, kerber's 2016 and all the achievements she got this year was my favorite thing in sports this year. She makes me really happy

i am a typical norwegian, i only watch what we are good at. only watching chess and winter sports is boring.

Not into feed you weirdo.

but you are utter crap at tennis

just wait. the norwegian bjorn borg is coming.

Makes me miss Anya

Good fap but nothing else lad.

I'm surprised Sherapova lasted this long without getting pregnant. Dimitrov really is one mighty faggot.

masha does not fuck around. she wouldnt allow something like that

she is women's tennis best player of all time

She was top 8 singles and top 4 doubles right before her injury. Retired at 21, who knows, might've won a title or two.

>does not fuck around
>continuous use of the drug that was on the fucking doping list
That's pretty much the essence of fucking around

haha nice pic, but idgaf. Masha has done more for tennis than any other player in the modern era

I hate this bitch so much but rubbing a girl's hurting feet is each gentleman's duty.

"Leave Kerb to me"

good for her. Olympics mean a lot for a lower ranked player from a small nation, while kerber won multiple titles that mean alot more to top ranked players. nobody really lost in that situation.

What went wrong?

how many days before AO

Pironkova is best girl, tho she ain't too good

she let fame get to her head. she cares more about posting to instagram than she does tennis.

alize and pironkova are both great

bae

>who will fall off?
>who will retire?
>who is your tennfu?

you're obsessed with your 5headfu.

dem legs

i'm sorry bro. who will be your new fu once she's done for good?

on another note, can't wait to see cici hit the pro circuit. she's gonna be good.

sorry mate, but there are far thicker legs on the WTA

Puig

i hope we get a kerbe v masha final at the AO. that would be cool. i would be both happy and sad with either outcome though. i really want to see masha btfo serena though more than anything. i think she will too

Kerbe

I hope Kerbe wins.

Dementieva

thick =/= better

My dogs arse is prettier than her face
Glad there are guys like you who don't even realize they're taking one for the team.

dem nips poking through

>ywn get crushed between those things

>Dementieva
Retired

>My dogs arse is prettier than her face
Kerber means Cerberus right?

too much ass desu. ana does have nice legs because she's a bit taller. i prefer kerbes legs over puig. kerbe is fit af

maria is by far the best girl

Mirza (does she even play Single any longer?)

Thick thighs are important so they clearly differ form the lower thighs so the legs have shape and don't look like long sticks.

Bet you enjoy fun time with your dog then.

She can be taller AND have thicker thighs. Like I said above. Legs need more shape.

> (You)
>Dementieva
>Retired

well, in this case I say Anastasya. One of the best shapes I've ever saw.

found a better pic (for legs. pic taken in wrong moment.)

>Kerber means Cerberus right?

stop thiccposting you manlets. if she ain't at least 5'10 she cannot be waifu material. tall and slender > short and thicc. some exceptions of course

disgusting

While I agree with you on femlets not being waifu material, you do realize that Pavluychenkova is at least 5cm taller than Kerbe, don't you?

she's just overall too thicc and not defined enough like kerbe is. she's not very cute imo either. kerbe is adorable and i love her

she's the jennifer lawrence of tennis, the golden girl who got hyped far beyond what she was reasonably capable of, and is now finding out that no one ever really liked her to begin with. unless she embraces the hate or makes peace with it like Maria seems to have, she'll be fortunate to stay in the top 50. she's floundered enough to have a redemption story people can get behind, but i pretty much see her in Novak territory now, in that she'll never be embraced by the crowd

is marion ok?

she acts very pretentious and it shows in her interviews. she got hyped by canada's media and lots of people find her attractive which adds to the hype. she was likeable at first when nobody knew her but that was short lived. people not liking her wouldn't be a problem like you mentioned how masha kindof has the same situation, at least the other girls on tour seem to dislike her, and moreso fans disliking her with her recent 'doping' scandal. the difference is that masha actually cares about winning and playing tennis competitively, while genie would rather just be famous for no good reason at all. tennis launched her popularity and it really seems like she wants to move on. i'm not sure if her 2014 season was just a fluke but she was winning and going far in the slams. potential wasted with this girl. good riddance in my opinion. tennis doesn't need someone like her.

she won junior Wimbledon and was beating good players in her 2014 runs despite what the revisionists like to claim. The Kvitova loss was obviously a big turning point, and then she melted down in Montreal after Wimbledon, played horribly at the Tour Finals and popped back up for a Aussie QF where she got completely destroyed by Maria. she's young enough to turn it around (look what Kerber is doing) but it all depends on how she handles the distractions

and our media doesn't care about her at all beyond what kind of ad revenue they can get out of her. they'll show bluejays highlights on a 12 hour loop before they'd put one of her circuit matches on, same with Raonic

i agree that she can certainly turn things around, but i dont see it happening soon. i really think she doesnt have a genuine passion for the sport anymore. If you look at all the other girls on tour's social medias, they are all working out and practicing, but when you take a look at genie's all she seems to be doing is acting like an instagram model and going on numerous vacations. i dont think she likes tennis anymore, i really dont. Shes already got money and sponsors and not to mention she already comes from a wealthy family. I think she wont be back in the top rankings for the rest of her career and she will just be an afterthought in a few years.

delet this

that's fair, and i certainly can't say that i haven't noticed her complete lack of passion and just general competitiveness. and this is probably the make-or-break year. she's in a position to pick up tons of points and if she can't rebuild her ranking then she's in a lot of trouble

suffers from chronical special snowflake syndrome.

more like the bratty little kid of instagram. Like I said in another thread already: she's a professional attention whore who just by accident plays tennis.

I wouldn't wonder if she quits tennis soon and starts "acting" or something like that. If you're lucky maybe she even gets so desperate that a sex tape will eventually be """leaked""".

nah, all thickness memes aside Marion was too fat. But now she looks like shit. Girl needs to start eating otherwise the end is near.

I know Sorana isn't the tallest girl but can we make an exception for her? She's cute and fun.

its disappointing really. She was in a perfect position to be really big in the name of tennis (and still is) but its not looking good. Im always a fan of good new young players coming on to the pro circuit and i hope they do well. I cant say im a huge fan of genie but i actually hope she can repair her career. There are alot of young players who can easily take her place in the spotlight like CiCi Bellis, Daria Kasatkina or Daria Gavrilova just to name a few. I agree with you on thinking that this is her make or break season though. 2017 will be an interesting year for sure.

>I know Sorana isn't the tallest girl but can we make an exception for her?
not in my book. She dissed my girl masha back when her ban first broke news. i cant forgive her for that. soz

>they'll show bluejays highlights on a 12 hour loop before they'd put one of her circuit matches on, same with Raonic

I thought Raonic was well liked in Canada (?)

Easy man, Vika was constantly dissing MaSha. Even before the doping thing became public. You can't be mad at Vika.

i'll give vika a pass because she's actually good and i like her personality. sprang is virtually unknown in tennis and she shouldn't be dissing the queen

>sprang

i meant sorana ...autocorrect

Soon.

yes

>oh hey its you. go bump my wta thread pls bro

o-okay

thanks bro

w-what do they do with those sweety towels when they're done with them? asking for an associate

y-you too

thats a good question. i assume they just wash them and reuse, or maybe just throw them out after a match. Id love to be the launderer of those sweaty towels. They should sell them in the gift shop t.bh, they'd make bank.

>i assume they just wash them

sad, i know.