Is it normal for a married woman to be in regular contact with a younger male coworker...

Is it normal for a married woman to be in regular contact with a younger male coworker? Regular contact includes being together at work five days a week (probably alone most of the time), texting each other throughout the day, attending the same church, and going to various functions with her. Her husband is aware. But is this something he should be worried about?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you're the dude she's hanging out with all the time, just watch. your. fucking. step

Nah. It's a friend of mine. It started somewhat innocently. Then he started talking about her all the time and how much he wanted her. But now he says they're like siblings. And he agrees with everything she says.

It really depends on the strength of the marriage.

Generally, two people who work together a lot and who do not have sexual desire between one another would get sick of that frequency of contact

>church

I wouldn't worry about it they're probably just telling about Jesus and stuff.

Not.your.friend.

Aka SWIM

I'm told the wife complains that the husband works too much and doesn't show her enough attention. However, my friend reassures me that she is fully devoted to her husband. But something about this just doesn't seem right to me.

And there it is. She is fulfilling an emotional need elsewhere.

If they aren't already, they will be having sex in a short period of time.

It's not normal or ok and yes he should be worried

He really has two options, put himself in the friend zone (INB4 2010 meme) or develop the relationship into something romantic. It's a difficult spot.

this is one the main reasons I don't date

if a chick works, she works with other guys who are for sure gonna flirt with her and be in contact with her for many hours every week

and if she doesn't work, she's leaching me and probably going to cheat with her 40-60 hours she cant spend with me a week anyways

and if she doesn't cheat she's going to be resentful that she didn't take a chance and have some fun on the side whenever you have the smallest argument.

chicks are really just for fucking and using, they are stupid af and will accept the same bad deals over and over, whether it it is relationships or actual monetary deals.

THIS AND ONLY THIS.

Wouldn't surprise me. She tells him just about everything that goes on in her life and by this point he's basically a yes man. I'm genuinely concerned. He seems brainwashed. Though he hasn't had a girlfriend in years. So that might have something to do with it.

This man gets it. This is exactly it.

Your wife is being piped down by that young dude. sorry bro.

He is mostly likely so infatuated with the idea of being with her, he's forgotten how to be himself and have some gumption, this won't do it for her, forever.

What the most likely outcome of this situation will be is, they get together, she gets a divorce, they have a relationship for maybe 6 months to 2 years and she leaves him because she's bored.

Good thing I'm not married

Or worse she married him cheats on him and divorced him taking half his shit

Obviously I could be wrong here, but my experience and suspicion is she doesn't see him as marriage material, just "Get out of this marriage" material. If you know what I mean.

Rarely almost never will a relationship immediately after the ending of another one, go anywhere.

This. But it's a lot simpler than the justifications she's giving, she is just romantically/sexually interested in the friend in this case and she's using the "he's always working" line to stave off the guilt.

A woman is a lot like a monkey, she will not let go of the first vine until she has a firm grip on the second. Once she feels like the friend is a safe choice, the cheating will begin, if it hasn't already. Most women will put up an act with the original guy indefinitely if the pain of breaking it off is too great. Usually it's not until the first guy becomes aware of an affair and confronts the woman that she will gain the motivation to unload her ammo, let the relationship implode and then finally leave man 1 for man 2.

This is just natural human behavior. Men do the same things, it's just that men are more likely to be upfront and relatively honorable while women are more likely to lie, hide and sneak around. Lifetime monogamy is not natural, but more of a practice in willpower and influenced by higher functions which are easily overtaken by lower primal functions.

not normal cuck

Cheaters are NOT honorable

I used that lie once on my ex gf. told her the chic i was smashing was like a younger sister to me

More likely she just likes the attention and will eventually fuck him to keep getting it. She's not unhappy with her husband or marriage really just selfish.

best post I've seen in years here

I say more honorable as in more likely to initiate a breakup because you're unhappy with the other person rather than double dipping and cheating because it benefits you the most.

Well all of Sup Forums has an incest fetish, so you weren't really lying.

Maybe she actually only sees him as a sibling? What's the likelihood of that?

i migth be able to help u.
if u work on a project with a woman and she flirts with u do u cheat? then why would u suspect ur significant other to cheat? if u cant trust and she does trust u the relationship seems unbalanced and she looking for better partner. this is understandable. if u dont trust ur wife why be with her in first place?.
it sounds like u had bad experience and generalize. this is the bitter and beta road. its ur life and u should focus on things that are important for u. same goes for ur wife. i think this mentality is important for relationships of every kind.

Most cheaters (according to studies) are male so...

Post those studies my friend.

22% for men and 14% for women

statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Yes and another study came out saying women actually cheat more, they're just better at lying

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

Citation

Either way cheaters a shitty people

I mean it makes sense though when you think about it. Women in general are better liars, that's just a fact. We're hard wired to see women as more innocent and in need of protection that's why they get shorter sentences and we're more likely to believe them and therefore try to protect them.

Amen.

Not sure I agree plenty of men are great liars. In the end while lots of people cheat a lot of people don't. Almost anyone can but it's only the selfish ones who do.

I'm not saying there aren't great liars who are men it's just men in general are more likely to believe a woman over a man no? So overall I think more women can get away with it.

Huh nice

>Almost anyone can but it's only the selfish ones who do.

What about someone who cheats one time because they want to know how it's like to be with another person?

Nice tips but no I don't agree with you

That is an incrediy selfish thing to do. If you want variety don't commit.

Fair enough agree to disagree but kek is on my side ;)

She did convince him to get saved.