Celeb th-thread f-for half wits, m-mable men and tongue goshers

Celeb th-thread f-for half wits, m-mable men and tongue goshers..

>mable men
>tongue goshers
what is this I don't even

Yes pls

Who's the THICCest celebs yall would smash?

Nicki/Iggy/Kim
I'll take em all

No wait... I love Emma too I was just answering his question

wait there's more than one pic from this set?? ive only seen the first

I-I'm v-very sorry s-some men can't e-even f-find a gf and I-I'm here p-possessing a beautiful c-celeb beauty l-like Victoria Justice...

What's the gun for...

Best Emma!

can you make it a little more straighter and or longer

I-It doesn't seem fair b-but I-I d-don't know what t-to do t-to help those l-less fortunates...

no ty, checked tho

Kek I have the shopped version of this pic

Can she show her titties already, same with Tay

mew

Its from the Maddie by Maddie Spring Catalog.

oh very nice

Anything for Katy

why?????

Indeed.

Is that fucking Debbie from Shameless? More good man more!

Those legs are hnnnggg

God damn emma in yoga pants makes me diamonds

>those eyes

Waifu material.

Yes.

yep, I believe she is still One Finger Tight

mmmm so lickable

Best waifu material.

mmm cara is so hot

hi qt-foy user
are you ready for our daily foy lewd talk

i want to smell her feet

The o-other d-day I w-was goshed b-because while m-me and Vic w-were a-at the grocers, i-in the v-vegetable s-section, a m-midget c-came u-up behind Vic and b-buried h-his f-face d-deeply into the backside of her blue jeans... She g-gasped o-out l-loud and he grabbed h-her h-hips and stuffed h-his f-face on her bottom... I-I was shocked and scared: h-hoping his o-only game was to f-feel h-her blue-jeaned bum p-pressing u-up against h-his nose and n-not r-robbery a-as well... He sniffed d-deeply, inhaling her insides a-as she l-let o-out a-a fart o-or two... She l-looked a-at m-me f-for h-help b-but I-I was kind o-of hesitant t-to interrupt this sm-small gentleman i-in h-his p-pleasure s-seeking, k-knowing h-how enraged he could b-become... I had n-no idea i-if h-he was carrying a-a small snake chopper o-or concealed w-weapon... So I-I stood there l-looking a-at Vic a-as she squirmed around w-with a-a-a small midget's f-face against h-her b-beautiful bottom... F-Finally she l-let o-out a-a half desperate b-barely audible, "Please..." b-but the o-over-sized w-wart w-was i-in n-no m-mood f-for talk and grabbed h-her blue jeans f-from the w-waist and p-pulled d-down h-her p-pants, exposing h-her white soft warm ass... She g-gasp a-as he l-laughed and s-stuffed h-his eager t-tongue into h-her p-pot hole, free t-t-tasting h-her garbage crust... P-Poor Vic l-looked h-helpless a-and l-looked l-left, right and center f-for s-some relief... It w-was g-good f-fortune the s-store m-manger c-came b-by a-and broke i-it u-up; h-he o-ordered a-all three o-of us t-to l-leave the s-store immediately, s-saying h-he's r-running a-a business, n-not a-a sex club... I-I grabbed a-a still shocked Vic and t-took h-her t-to the car to l-leave, v-very thankful I-I d-didn't h-have t-to resort t-to physical v-violence t-to solve that p-problem...

i want to eat out her pussy

who the fuck is reading this shit?

Kys

what an ass

must taste like hevan

sex tape when

her ass is a work of art

fuck yes. it would taste so good. i bet she loves sex too

Fake ass & tits but she does have a pretty face

see Chloe walking down the street;
now's your chance to meet and greet
but blowing it you take out your Fangle,
causing her to run away and call for help.

Yes, most works of art are done on a flat surface.

little baby is so tiny
she can barely lift
ten pounds!

Staph it Sansa, you're no Lawrence, stick to the winter, that may cum for you.

Wanna suck her long toes

>grow tits
>immediately saggy

wtf

No...

im sure you look forward to it, our nice back and forth...