>me
>You
>u
>your

you've got saggy titties

Why naked

So we can roast your fat ass

>shits down your cleavage

Your nose is pointy enough to cut paper.
Have you thought about a job at the post office?

you tubby whore

TITS OR GTFO

do what thou are told, woman.

You probably got a big ole wang down there that you stretch out and put it in your bum but you're so gross that it gets covered in poo but it's cool cause it's big enough that you reach down and suck the poo off your big dick. Is this true?

You are just asking for attention. I'm guessing from the angle that you're thick in the wrong places but you think you're still cute so by coming here and asking this, you're really just saying "pay attention to me" which in itself is utterly pathetic.

Yeah!.... and she's got a big ole poo covered wang

>poops

You mean she looks like a fat Ariel winter lol

>turds
>faps
>ejaculates

With a poo wang

>shits
>defecates
>buttjaculates

Looks like an airport.

Haha I don't have a wang.

Prove it poo wang

Yup.

>Roast me
You would want the attention huh user

You're definitely hiding a dick under there

Now we're talking, I'd slap my dick around your face before cumming on those saggy tits!

Frankly I did this because I just wanted to see if I can get a good laugh out of it lol. So far so good

Lets get a laugh at those tits....... orrrrr just get the fuck out

Lets see you naked so we can get a good laugh out of you!

Bet they hit her knees when she takes that bra off

You have beautiful eyes, a great blemish free skin, and a nice rack. Ummmm.... bitch. That's all I got!

she's just a dumb waste of time bitch. Like stick something in your ass or something lets have some fun.... BUT NO she just wants to laugh. Like thanks for nothing. Also her fucking dreams mean nothing and she's gonna die alone on a pile of cats during s cellphone conversation with her mother at 34 and nobody will even pretend to care

You bring back myspace angles.

Shut up

Rihanna?

He's right you know. Now straight on shot and tits or get the fuck out.

Lol nah

Horrible cleavage
Tits or gtfo

Why what's the matter with your tits are the deformed?

Pancakes

I just don't wanna show my tits online

You're on the wrong site, then

Just do eet

Of course you do, that's why you're here. Now stop playing coy and let's see'em.

That's because you can't handle the criticism

kek

Sure just let me grab an apple and some marinade you fat pig.
You are one of those desperate fat whores who is so average looking you have to have your fat tits hanging out to get noticed.

show me your titties

>Kilometric shitton of autistic replies
>No tits or pussy posted

>fucks your nostrils with a poo wang

Well, you're useless. At least with tits we'd have something to work with. This isn't a roast, just a statement of fact.

Threads gone quiet, bets she's trying to get a shot of her tits from the perfect angle so they don't look fat and saggy.... guess it ain't gunna happen then

I'm not showing anyone my tits, they are for me and my gf

Haha as if you have a girlfriend, stop trying to make yourself sound interesting

Fuck off then.

God already did it for us

Then get the FUCK out you dumb attention whore

>cucks you and fucks your girlfriend in front of you with a poo log still in my butt
>buttjaculates the log into her cunt
>she gives birth to a baby nignog

Lol you guys are funny

Follow the rules or fuck off, nigger lover

Ok you got me, I'm bored of this thread now but I can't leave in case you do post nudes and I miss a fapping opportunity