Sup Forums what do you do when you find out that your gf of 2+ year hooked up with someone else when you first started...

Sup Forums what do you do when you find out that your gf of 2+ year hooked up with someone else when you first started seeing each other (and you're not a cuck faggot)?

Be honest with yourself. Were you two just dating and non-exclusive at that point? Just remember, as long as you two are exclusive now, she stayed for a reason.

tell yourself you just dodged a bullet and move on...

I was in high school and she was in college when we started dating. she hooked up with him after we had already fucked and had been talking every day at that point

OP here

She doesn't think she cheated on me because she thinks we weren't exclusive at that point

Fuck her mom, sister, or close friend. Let her know...

>high school
>2 years ago
dig deeper and if it was a one time incident forget it. Odds are she didn't consider you two exclusive when she did it because you were still in HS. however if there is any doubt in your mind that this was a 1 time thing then GTFO of that relationship now and never contact her again. OR if you wanna be that guy, use this fact to your advantage and get a freebie to fuck another girl or have a threesome.

If you both didn't agree on the relationship, it doesn't count.
Fucking around is fine and something might come out of it.
The fact that she did not tell you about this sooner is worrying though.

End it and tell everyone I know why

I wasn't fucking around when i was talking to her tho, especially after we fucked. I had a feeling she did something like this and when i asked her if she did, she said yes but wouldnt tell me who and said she forgot when she did it. The fact that i had to find out by going on her facebook made me think there was another guy too.

Ah the user who's gonna die alone just arrived!
Say hi everyone!

eh it can be but not really
>be what i think is not exclusive
>fuck someone else
>be afraid of reaction/losing him now that we are exclusive
>come to terms with fact and should be honest with him
>now more comfortable since it happened so long ago
>tell him

just because you thought you were exclusive doesn't mean she did though. the "I forgot who" is bullshit though she just doesnt want to tell you who possibly because they are still friends. might want to look into that tbh. odds are they havent done anything since but he is her 'backup'

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she doesnt talk to anyone else (i've looked) and barely has friends. Im mad that she wasnt upfront and i had to dig to find out what happened. really shook up my trust in her and made me question the relationship

thats a normal initial reaction but see and think about if the situation was reversed. would you really instantly spill your guts or just know it was a one time thing and try to keep in from ever coming out? be honest. the best thing to do now is talk to her and try to get to a mutual understanding where she feels safe telling you everything and knowing how you will react.

I've been married over 20 years

>telling lies on the internet

Trips confirmed truth faggot

Then you might've forgot how the dating scene works, or it probably works a lot different than in your time, nowadays people fuck before marriage.
You might still end up alone anyways. Or probably your wife cheats on you on a regular basis. Who knows, you certainly wouldn't.

>>
we both go to different schools but live in the same hometown and only see each other on the weekends. its been a long distance relationship the whole time

if i put myself in her shoes, i understand why she was timid about it but it still hurts like a motherfucker to find out after so long and so much effort into making it work

:0 Sounds like you're a part of his family.

The lying is the worst part and honestly means she's not a safe partner and you should move on

And what do you know?
Do you have any idea what it's like to grow up with a dad who does nothing all day but shitposts on Sup Forums.

and it will for a while but like all things it'll fade away into obscurity. let me ask this is there any concrete plan to make this a non long distance relationship? because those never work out and the more details youre giving me the more it sounds like she's a regular cheater....

i'm sure it was well under limit, sir.

yea if i graduate i want to live with her. I've checked her messages before and no one but her family texts her, but shes always calling me suspect for deleting my messages. ive asked her plenty of times if she's cheated on me and she says she has strong morals against cheating. she also does basically nothing all day and talks to no one

Don't do it dude she's not trustworthy

hm ok you should be good then. just talk to her and get over this really. It's really not that big of a deal

devil
angel

who tf do i believe?
and i asked her if she was with anyone else and she said she blew someone the second day of college (in addition to fucking someone else while we were talking and getting serious)

She kept it a secret because she knew it was wrong. She waited to protect herself because she valued the relationship with you. She's been selfish with you this entire time. She's not trustworthy.

she's telling you which means she cares. but be honest m8 you two werent actually serious at the time and she hasn't cheated on you. your good. also see you can get a threesome if you wanted.