How to inject heroin

How to inject heroin

right in the dick like a man

Best high is to inject straight into the biggest vein on a fully erect penis.
Maximum blood flow, instant high.

First dump your delicious powdery substance into your spoon ( specifically east coast powder heroin will be used for today's instructional thread)

Directly into your femoral artery. Make sure there is plenty of air in the needle to push the dope in faster

After you inject that, find a gun then blow your brains out you junkie piece of shit

Next grab you syrigne and draw up about 20-25 units of watrr

>inb4 sum1 breaks their dick

Now add the 20 units of water to your powder. Remember kids, the less water you use the better the rush will be. I would recommend 30 units every time

There was a thread like a year ago where some user shot up a suboxone strip into his dick.

I wish I woulda capped it

Next simply add I little cotton ball from either a qtip or a cigarette filter will also do

A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down

Now Stab the little cotton ball with the tip of your syringe. The cotton ball adds filtration and keeps unwanted sediments out of your rig

W8 user... Wut about the fire step....

Junkies always burn their spoon to please satan and protect from bad trips first right?

Now draw up your heroin solution up through your needle. Draw up until the cotton ball becomes completely dry

Nigga you about to be the first an hero is seen on Sup Forums God bless

East coast powder does not require heat or any cooking. It's is completely water soluble. Some of the best heroin in the country imo

Presto, you are now almost ready for injection. Just get all that unwanted air out by holding your rig upside-down and flick it. The liquid will move to the bottom and you can now squeeze all the air out. Don't inject air

Now use a belt or shoe string to tie off. This will make your veins bulge thus making them easier to hit

Daily reminder to kill your local heroin dealer

don't stop

After referring to the first image posted in thread, this is the next step, push the heroin solution into your vein and welcome to Nirvana Sup Forums

I want to know how to continue

post your face now

After pulling out your rig your should be left with a little dab of blood, this is another indicator that you have not missed, and by the time you pull out you should already be feeling it

>20-25 units of watrr

Nice drug math you actual nigger

Bumping for interest

And viola! Your done. I would highly recommend to any first time users to push your shot in very slowly. Start with half and wait a good 15 seconds. If you start to feel like your going down, immediately pull out and live to see another day anons

1 ml= 1cc= 100 units

You can't be THIS stupid user...

Listen to this. I almost died my first time cause I shot it all in one go and didn't know the dosage I was giving myself

Op here I will now answer any questions you may have. Also if you just so happen to live near buy and would like the experience, I would gladly show your how it's done in person, I could set you up and inject for you. But only one time, it should never be done again

any tips on finding a junkie qt to sex with?

how does it feel OP?

You can't be THIS ignorant user. This is how the numbers on a syringe work. Google that shit before you post fgt

whats it feel like?

Yes this is why I recommend pushing in half your shot first and waiting a good 15 seconds. Or even just a quarter to be extra cautious if it's your first time with a new batch. I still do this ever time I get a new batch to get a feel for the potency as it varies in strength

was meant for

Kill yourself

this shit is fucked, OPs gonna get themselves killed

read them both
apologize afterwards

It's feels like pure Bliss. The best feeling you will ever experience. Better than sex, better than your first kiss. But remember moderation is key. I now only use once or twice a week with 5 days in between each dose. Because withdrawal I'd pure hell. Don't put yourself through that anons

yeah man ive really been wanting to try it how do i start

how old are you and how long have you been using?

Op here, I have been successfully injecting heroin for about 8 years now. There's a method to the madness. As I said before, when using a new batch ALWAYS push in slowly. With 15 second pauses in between. This method has kept me alive. Don't be impatient and just ran the whole shot into your arm. Once it's in, it's in and there's nothing you can do to take it back. So use cautiously

You can write way to cohesively for someone who just injected heroin, whats your tolerance like?

Well first you start by finding a dealer. What town/ city do you live in? Then you acquire syringes at your local Walmart. I would suggest a 1cc 31gauge short tip. They make tons of different sizes but this is ideal for this particular application

OP HERE LOL I AM HIGH AS A ROCK RIGHT NOW LIT EMOJI

Fellow junkie here

Currently at work. Today my chick gets paid and I'm probably gonna score.
If anyone lives in 432. That's where it's at.

I'm 24 and I've been doing it for about 8 years now

i live in lorain ohio

740 Ohio here nigger

>good goy

I've been doing this for a long time. I have discovered the perfect amount to inject that won't leave me in a zombie like state. It actually gives me energy, with a few nods thrown in from time to time

This

Stupid stuff like this is why I do not feel any guilt about slamming Narcan on a junkie. Unintentional overdosing on pain pills for example it will get titrated til the patient can breathe spontaneously. But for junkies: fuck you and your goddamned high you worthless degenerates.

>t. Doing a shift on an ambulance tonight in a bad part of town

no quite on the heroin level but check my MD rocks

Op here. Ahh I'm from the 302, Wilmington DE. If anyone ever wants to come out here for a tour and get high let me know if you're interested. I'll make a new email so we could communicate

just shoot yourself in the head with a gun.. it's faster to get high

itt

Don't be so quick to those those you can't fully understand. Everyone has their reasons but we didn't just jump into this lifestyle full throttle one day. It happened gradually over a life of hardships. And money of us would do anything to go back and not use that first time, but once you cross that bridge, it Bursts into flame and there's no way back

OP must be killed he's one of the lowest junkie stack of shits, anyone from ohio here go find him and put an end to his misery

since when did you decide you wanted to suck dicks for a living

Thanks for the tip. If I had the balls I would have done that years ago. But now my heroin use seems to under control and I actually live a very productive life. I have a good job and my own flat. Life's good man

Your ignorance is contagious. GTFO of my thread unless you're gonna post something meaningful and worth while

what would you do if you got caught by police in possession of it? if you were facing years in prison and got out on bail would you off yourself?

I suppose he'd eat it before the cop found it, What ID do

Actually I will judge. I had a shitty childhood, went to Iraq when I was 19, killed some sand-niggers, put some of my best friends in body bags, got blown up and had skin grafts and reconstructive surgery. I was addicted to opiate/opioid pain killers and detoxed myself by locking myself in my barracks room for 3 days and hallucinating with DT's. And after that I was stung out on amphetamines for a while. Quit being a fucking victim, the bridge isn't burned. I know what hardships are dipshit.

No this is not pasta....

Tried shooting a bit of hydromorphone once, how's that compare to h?

That picture tipped me out, i thought it was going into a groin, and you had fucked up legs, then i saw it wasn't a groin but still saw fucked up legs.

Great thread OP you've done us all a service

Which opioids?

You can do find the same info all over Google m8

Vicodin, MS, Fentanyl, Percocet. When I was inpatient they had EJ access on me. Getting morphine slammed through that was like getting sucked off by an Angel.

deep yo

Hydromorphone gives you an insane rush. Some people actually prefer if over heroin and I can't blame them. Very good high

Thank you user, glad I could help

So how do you know this shit is legit? Is it fentanyl? Does it come from the Amigos or a Chinaman?

Sounds like fun

yum