Any medfags or stool junkies care to have a peek? That's blood, I didn't eat anything red

Any medfags or stool junkies care to have a peek? That's blood, I didn't eat anything red.

See a doctor?

Hemorrhoids. Can tell because of the bright red color, dark or black blood would indicate something wrong deeper. Get some Prep H wipes and drink more water. If you're a NEET and sit all day start going for walks for like 30 min once a day to give your O ring a rest.

A bleeding nugget!
ha suck atheist fags
>there's the proof!

Tried to hilt the new Dragon Dildo last night, didn't you, OP?
Know your limits.

Why is your shit yellow though op? Do you eat a lot of curry?

No wtf why would you even say that I'm not gay...

Thanks for the response, I'll look into that

thats what happens when plastic shards from the food processing plant gets into their food and goes thru the x-ray machine and into your stomach. Don't worry about it unless it keeps reoccuring over and over, and for more than 3 days at a time.

Also, try to unload more often and don't strain.
And stop posting ur fuckin shit on Sup Forums.

IDK :(

could also be a fissure, did it sting?

This.
Def. hemorrhoids.

what's the difference?
not OP but I have similar issue

Don't listen to this moron. Red blood indicates a tear. You look a little constipated. Don't use prep H if you have an open wound because it doesn't help and it will burn terribly. Chances are you're dehydrated or have a good allergy.

Source: 13yrs of bowel problems

Honesty I'm not sure. Pooping is always unpleasant for me

had same shit. hemorrhoids.

That isn't normal poo colour is it??

>Pooping is always unpleasant for me
Look into Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Also, don't strain, it causes more problems than anything

OP, just post a damn pic of your swollen, shredded asshole so we can get a look at this turd smuggler.

*Food allergy

Sometimes food allergies can gum up the works due to inflammation. Also, hemorrhoids can tear too, but that doesn't mean that's what that is.
How regular have you been lately? Has your diet changed?

I go 1-2 times a day. Diet hasn't changed much

Easy way to settle this, show us your asshole OP.

All I see is Squidward Tentacles...

That's disgusting, I'm not showing you my asshole.

Why would you even say that?

So we could see if your ass is ripped or if you have a ballooned up hemorrhoid? You know, like a doctor would want to look at your ass?

>Being this retarded

Please the collective knowledge of Sup Forums surpasses the mind of even the greatest doctor

That makes sense...you really think it would help?

U sure about that??

Okay guys. OP here, got a picture of my ass. It looks normal right?

I mean sure sometimes I think about men but doesn't everybody?

I'm not gay

Yea looks legit

okay so i might think about men and maybe used a finger or fist once or three times, that doesn't mean i'm gay, it only makes it hotter.

To be honest, I can't say that your problem isn't caused by a hemorrhoid. There's too much blood on the excrement. I really think that you should see a doctor and if possible, start drinking more water and eating fiber. The color of your poop signals that you're not getting proper nutrition or there is a sever problem going on in your body.

Severe*

So my ass looks healthy? Phew!

Dude just take it up the pooper like u were meant to faggot.

Stomach ulcers?

man fuck you just because I pooo blood and finger/fist my asshole sometimes/alot doesn't make me a faggot, fucking faggot.

No you asshole it's because I fingerblast my ass.

Just because I fingerblast my ass and get fucked by big black hobos does NOT mean I'm gay.

Nigga when I saw the picture without the descriptioon I thought I was looking at chicken nuggets with tobasco on them

Had hemorrhoids because of cycling, Looked exactly the same. Except for the colour; how is the colour of the whites of your eyes?

In my experience, the yellowing indicates dehydration. Think of dog shit drying in the summer sun: it yellows before it looks ashy. It's hard to say since there's nothing to compare it to. If you're close to 30+,any kinda straining

this just means your bleeding somewhere along your intestinal tract.(it will clot) If it happens again go to hospital.

The yellow stool might indicate liver related problems

MD here; looks like a classic case of performing oral sex on farm animals. You should learn to spit and not swallow if you continue your hobby. Lay off of your "activities" for a couple of weeks and you'll be fine.

dragon dildo kekekekekek

Holy shit I see it too

The blood wouldn't be that bright if the bleed was that far up, probably just black shits. That's bright red in the OP so it's something close to the exit hatch

Sure OP we're all grown ups. Never seen a mans ass before?

Why does your shit look like chicken nuggets and potatos?

Why is there no water in your toilet?

Wtf dude