SUICIDE SQUAD BEATS CIVIL WAR AND DEADPOOL

Only beaten by BvS for Opening Day this year by a CB Film.

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.ie/cinema/news/Suicide-Squad-pulled-from-major-Mexican-cinema-chain-as-reports-of-behind-the-scenes-panic-emerge/383825.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just stop already.

>Australia

>Australian

>Australia
>$3 Million

WOW !!!!!!!!!!

Objectively speaking 12$ millions in 8 countries (it's released today in the US, and i the 7 it was released in 7) isn't bad al all. On the contrary.

australia is usually a good early indicator for the american box office for opening weekends

It opened yesterday there. Almost 3.5$ million in one day for Australia only is impressive however you spin it, especially because it's a movie about a bunch of nobodies.

Didn't CW open up on a Wednesday in Australia? Or was it just a preview screening where I live?

>australia is usually a good early indicator for the american box office for opening weekends
So it's gonna make more than Civil War and Deadpool?

>Batman V Superman opened up with 3.4 million
>Ended with 22 million

>Deadpool opened with 2.94 million
>ended with 33 million

Is there anything worse than this teenage ____ vs ____ mentality?

The playstation vs. xbox generation is truly the worst. There is more to life than your pathetic x vs x fandom.

>Australia

Agreed, can't we all just shit on Leto for being an overrated autist

Sucks if you're a beaner!
entertainment.ie/cinema/news/Suicide-Squad-pulled-from-major-Mexican-cinema-chain-as-reports-of-behind-the-scenes-panic-emerge/383825.htm

not really sure how he got 'rated' in the first place

he's made a career of bit parts in good movies

>Movie gets extremely heavy marketting
>Makes a lot of money on the opening week
Gee wiz, who woulda guessed?

Actually it's because it opened simultaneously in several countries just like BvS, while CW and Deadpool did not. The fact that it didn't surpass BvS is not good.

The joker is one of the most popular comic book characters of all time, gotg, iron man etc are comic book movies about a bunch of nobodies

But in one day it made 58% more than BvS in 7 nations though.

Fuck off, Ghostbusters got 3x times as much marketing. Thats the movie you should be attacking for it, not SS.

Sup Forums likes Ghostbusters now.

their all shit

Suicide Squad had more marketing in Australia than the fucking 2008 film "Australia", I've never seen any movie get pushed as hard here as SS was.

>muh critics
Many films heralded as genre defining received bad reviews on release.

27% HONKA HONKA

it was funnier than the first one
Bill Murray is a hack

Oh yeah I care a lot about all those clickbait flick filosopher reviews

Good thing they are talking about each country separatedly, my shill friend

>neo/tv/ will defend this
>SS got actually less marketing in Australia than Civil War

But feel free to post some evans memes, they are gold

i've literally not seen one billboard or tv ad and i live in sydney cbd

>Australia
I live here and I know this means jackshit

>Sup Forums likes Ghostbusters now.
Was it any good?

I dont go to "cinemas", cinema comes to me so I may view it in a proper environment.

Don't worry it will beat BvS in term of 2nd week drop, lol.

It was good. Not great. Not quite mediocre. Decent blockbuster fare let down by a weak plot and villain (with some occasional misses in the jokes). Not worth the hate it got, and not not worth the praise people lumped on it. The funniest character was still a man in the end

>Was it any good?
I didn't laugh once. Not even worth a pirate. It isn't even a good trainwreck.

>Not laughing at a single Kevin moment
Are you dead inside? No matter how garbage the film is, you must've found at least some of his antics entertaining

>australian

Nothing of value