The Great Debate

What's better, Sup Forums?

NOTM hands down

NOTM was my favorite album of theirs until Bottomless Pit came out.

obviously niggas on the moon

Jenny Death

black men on the surface of earth's natural satellite

both are garbage but jenny death is slightly worse

this for pss pss alone

NOTM as a whole but moments of Jenny Death beat out the best of NOTM.

Brumpf

notm, the only good dg album

notm by a little

NOTM. plebs think otherwise.

i bought the Powers That B vinyl and notm gets played all the time. I think i've played Jenny Death like twice

meh

can we all just agree that this should have been two albums instead of a double album? they sound nothing alike

NOTM is better but it's overrated as fuck (at least on Sup Forums)

Niggas on the Moon is their best album, easily. Jenny Death is too rock-influenced, I like the abstract stuff more

Jenny Death is the better album, but NOTM is way more interesting.

can't be much of a debate when NOTM is the obvious choice.

on gp tho

Sup Forums overrates NOTM and underrates JD.
I prefer JD because I like the noisey guitars on it, and to be honest the bjork samples get really tiring on notm

The first half of the powers that B

notm

>a group with two white guys in it released an album called Niggas On The Moon

Can any one of you here tell me roughly what "Voila" is about? I think I get the general ideas behind each of the other tracks on NOTM, but I have no fucking idea what Stefan's talking about on that track

Bait.

The Powers That B

I LIKE NOISY GUITARS

death grips is 2 white dudes, 1 black dude but they record titled "niggas on the moon" ??? that's sus as fuck to me.

average death grips fan.

WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO SAY CERTAIN WORDS, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT REALLY SAYING THEM VOCALLY AND A BLACK PERSON IS ACTUALLY THE ONE IN CHARGE OF THE LYRICAL OUTPUT

sus as fuck to me

What a shit opinion, honestly.

You're not supposed to tell people you're baiting.

Left

I think Voila, being the interjection you say when you finish and show something to an audience, is about the DG's music and it's effects on their fans

NOTM was about how their fans perceive them, and Jenny Death was about how they perceive themselves.