How does this make you feel, white boi?

How does this make you feel, white boi?

That's not a nigger. That's a brown white person.

you know this guy got picked on by all the other black kids back in the day

kinda horny, that's a tight dress

fine by me if i'd have such a bombshell gf afterwards

They look happy together

U made whit boiiii!

it was his plan all along, the bastard
he's like the james bond villain of the hood

Aside from a mild interest in seeing the blonde nude and sodomizing her vigorously (the same way I feel when I see any attractive female), why would it make me feel anything special?

After all these months, this thread is still a thing. Dude, you need to start thinking about your life

I don't get this image

kek

Amused because that niggers thinks those are dress pants

One culture with great civilization, the other without any civilization.

>We aren't responsible for slavery
>genocide of native americans
>we weren't alive

>AIRPLANES- US
>SPACE- US
>LIGHTBULB- US
>ATOM BOMB- US
>PHILOSOPHY- US

Face it, cuck, you're retarded.

who cares.

I've thought about it, and you can have her! If you really want to know what I want stop making this scene right now

like were going to see another single mother real soon

African life prior to the 1920's HAD to be nomadic, because of weather patterns, animal migrations, and other nomadic groups. Not only that, nomadic lifestyles don't support trade (see plain tribes vs. Eastern American tribes) thus the spread of ideas was limited. Example: The Iroquois were significantly more advanced than the Crow, even though the Crow is an older group, simply because of their non-nomadic lifestyle. Europe had no need for nomadic tribes, since prey never really migrated anywhere and freshwater was bountiful. Thus, they could put down roots and develop.

Wow ha nt been on this shit site in 3 months and /p/ol is still at it wow lol pathetic

speaks about one continents population like its homogeneous

like u took a photo w/ someone else's chick. cuck nigger

Do any of you have the balls to tell black people to their face what you think of them?

Be honest.

Of course not, I'm speaking about most of sub-saharan africa. Egypt was the OG African Empire.

You niggers and your pot. Cant even stand in a room without the carpet turning to pot leaves lolololol

I tell... people what I think of then to their face? Like the fag got posting this pic

Almost certainly not black, and defiantly a virgin, and 100% faggot jus trying to bother the easily trolled

>implying the alleged other man isn't the cuck

Who doesn't love breeding their own race out of existence?

That's going to happen, anyway. We are converging as a species.

tfw her arms are fatter than her ass

Good because the white genes will weed out the inferior nigger genes

Derp derp derp! its another derp thread! look on in amazement at all of the stupid fucks that bait each other and get mad at strangers on a board where everyone lies!

I think you severely under appreciate just how large and diverse ecologically africa is.

>months
newfag

>defiantly a virgin
KEK

Race mixing is evil. Stop white genocide

ooga booga

This.

Indifferent, I'm not dating that chick, so why should I care?

>staring

>space RUSSIA (USSR)
>light bulb (edisson was a fucking cheater)
>atomic bomb (Italy)
>philosophy ancient egypt, middle east, china and greece

in resume: fuck off kid, the shitty usa is a worthless piece of shit

That's a Egyptian circumcision, how does it feel knowing we blacks take your foreksins

>race mixing is evil
Well, better have your offspring fuck each other, and teach them to teach their kids the same, because by 2050, it's projected that over 45% of all children born will be mixed-race in America. As it stands, interracial marriages account for about 10% of all marriages in America, and is increasing exponentially.

>Not understanding I meant us, as in the pronoun

I don't care. We're all people here. Skin color aside, I just see a guy dressed professionally and a hot chick. This shouldn't even make racists mad, that guy looks like he'd sound white ayway

you know, im not even mad. after dating a white bitch, no black woman in his community will leave him alone about it. he will get cussed out on the regular now.

Oh no, a black guy is gonna fuck a girl I was never going to have sex with anyway.

I think I actually know this girl...

is there more?

slave was commonplace in all societys of the world, throughout all of history. EVEN TO THIS DAY, well, except for in western countries. only noggers are still willing to sell off their brothers and sister for boomsticks and moonshine

Id love to see her pussy cream froth up around the base of his cock

Booring

I am Asian, you racist