CLE:RG3 (shoulder, I.R.) cleared for full contact
DAL:Jerry: No plans to reduce Elliott's workload
CLE:Robert Griffin III could be cleared this week
GB:Aaron Rodgers 'good to go' after injury scare
GB:Rodgers surgical in win with 313 yards, 2 TDs
GB:Adams turns 6 targets into 5-113-2 in MNF win
PHI:Jordan Matthews leaves MNF with ankle injury

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/08/01/patrick-peterson-disses-redskins-josh-norman-over-training-camp-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=7lSGx9M2KvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elite gms thread? elite gms thread

Chiefs

let's settle this once and for fucking all

is he elite?

2017 Patriots vs Raiders in Mexico per Bleacher Report

It's time for Week 13 Around The Web Sports Rankings

Fox Sports (Cowboys #1)
>The Cowboys gave up 449 yards through the air and have been exposed defensively in recent weeks, particularly against the pass. There aren’t any complete teams in the NFL right now, and even Dallas has its weaknesses. Fortunately, the Cowboys are also one of the best offensive teams in the league and control the clock with Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott protecting the football. They’re the best team in the NFL.

NFL.com (Cowboys #1)
>This train ain't stopping anytime soon. Heard a lot of speculation that the Seahawks are a bigger threat than the Cowboys. Hmm. Yep, the Cowboys' secondary is getting torched. They were much better when Morris Claiborne and Barry Church were healthy. Guess what? Church is back, and Claiborne should follow suit in a couple of weeks. If you think Dallas is a favorable matchup for Seattle, perhaps you should watch highlights of the last time the Seahawks saw those big boys up front (that is, with a starting-caliber QB under center; we're looking past last season's Matt Cassel-starring matchup). Tell you what; I'll provide them for you.

ESPN (Cowboys #1)
>QB Dak Prescott has now completed 30 of his past 33 pass attempts in the fourth quarter or overtime this season, as the Cowboys have won 10 consecutive games. Prescott has an NFL-best 89.8 Total QBR in the fourth quarter and overtime this season. The Cowboys take their show on the road Thursday against Minnesota.

Bleacer Report (Cowboys #1)
>Washington dialed up the pressure when nothing else worked on Thanksgiving. Prescott evaded it and launched a high-arcing pass to Dez Bryant to effectively ice the game.

The Cowboys were outgained in Week 12. They fell behind in time of possession, too. But when push came to shove, Kirk Cousins and his offense were on the sideline watching Dallas score a touchdown to go up 12 with just over six minutes remaining. The Cowboys are the deadliest team in football.

>daddy

Wojak = Cowboys fans for years handling abuse and irrational hate.
Pepe = Haters on /nfl/
Punch = 2016 Dallas Cowboys season

hope

espn rankings suck asss

>43.48% TD scoring percentage on redzone appearances, ranked 29th in the league

>Dallas Cowboys 64.44%, 6th in the league

>exposed
lel

any team with a competent defense and good offense will beat the cowboys. Too bad >we don't have a defense

No all he does is check downs and he sucks in the red zone

If repeating digits dak is another kapernick and romo will lead a mediocre team to the playoffs consistently and maybe win a game or two(jets)

Wojak: Carr
Pepe: Dak

>Dak will never stiff arm your boipussi and gain a first down on your colon
>you will never call him daddy

>his qb has gyno

Aaron Rodgers~

>tfw /nfl/ is now our bitch after years of hate

There really doesn't look to be a team in the NFL right now that can beat the Cowboys.

And the Cowboys haven't really been exposed yet. Remember they play one of the best bend don't break defenses this year. They know they can't completely stop the long ball, but they have one the best redzone defenses in the leafue. They also have a deceptively underrated and under the radar special teams this year. Only like 20 times this year IIRC the Cowboys have allowed teams to go past the 30 yard line in kick offs.

Apologize.

Reminder that you have 0 American football knowledge (and could be medically declared mentally challenged) if you thought he wouldn't be good after losing literally one relevant player on offense.

how does it feel having won only 2 playoff games in the last 2 decades?

t. skeleton who does not know what pectoral muscles are

washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/08/01/patrick-peterson-disses-redskins-josh-norman-over-training-camp-video/

Norman getting exposed by everyone now.

Most overrated cornerback ever???

Looks like the Browns are going to get a top 15 pick from us

>12th in total yards
>14th yards per game
>12th in TDs
>9th in passer rating

Maybe he has regressed a bit with the lack of CJ?

Think again

Muh comebacks

Wins are all that matter, anyway

cowboys would drop 60 points on that defense

>dez bryant has scored zero touchdowns in their last three matchups
>dez bryant only went for 30 yards in his matchups with norman

really makes me think

And the Raiders would still win with Clutch Carr

>CLE:Considering selling the team
is this true?

do you think the cowboys were better off taking tyron smith over jj watt?

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 12

1. Cowboys
2. Patriots
3. Raiders (+1)
4. Chiefs (+3)
5. Seahawks (-2)
6. Giants
7. Broncos (-2)
8. Falcons (+1)
9. Lions (+1)
10. Redskins (-2)
11. Dolphins (+2)
12. Ravens (+3)
13. Steelers (+3)
14. Vikings (-3)
15. Bills (+3)
16. Bucs (+4)
17. Eagles (-5)
18. Texans (-4)
19. Saints (+2)
20. Colts (-3)
21. Titans (+1)
22. Chargers (+1)
23. Panthers (-4)
24. Packers (+4)
25. Cardinals
26. Bengals (-2)
27. Jets
28. Rams (-2)
29. Bears
30. Jaguars
31. 49ers
32. Browns

I just checked Rotoworld and it wasn't there. OP is a faggot and added it. So it's a lie most likely.

doink

>BUF:Seantrel Henderson officially banned 10 games

LAY OFF THE WEEEEEEDUH

The numbers kinda hide how well he has played. He doesn't have an elite OBJ type player, and it was easy to stat pad with mega. Without him Stafford has had to be more careful with less "fuck it I'm doing deep to Megatron dragons". I do miss those a lot, but throwing less ints and the play calling as well has been so much better.

what does a vagina feel like Sup Forums

He is showing a lot of Romo-type of qualities right now especially clutchness, the team would certainly be fighting for last place in the division without him.

BONK

>The numbers kinda hide how well he has played
Delusion. Numbers are never wrong, he will regress back to the mean and lose every game when his luck runs out.

This has been a lucky year for Staffherd, nothing more, nothing less

Don't post this again

>raidturds
>win by only 3 points against $cam
>with kalil and kuechley out for the game
>chefs winning by a meme field goal
>both better than seattle
who makes this shit list?

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

staffords offense has only contributed 13 points in 3 of the teams last 4 games
one against the jags that may have come down to an absolutely retarded move by a jags defensive player

he's a very good player but definitely 2nd tier to the leagues best

stafford looks like a younger john elway

Is that really his house?

>losing to the bucs

>posting a fake

Good thing his luck isn't going to run out until after February 5

Is there any way for a rookie to work his way out of a contract? It's hard to imagine that Dak will only average 700k up until 2020, after a few superbowls possibly.

>

>not posting the whole thing
>the city of Tennessee, Jacksonville, and Minnesota

What does the yellow denote? Probowler?

that was a surprisingly good draft

still starting or playing in the league

it's pro bowler.

Dez roastin' em

Josh Norman BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=7lSGx9M2KvQ

Other fun facts:
>Justin Houston was a 3rd rounder
>Richard Sherman was a 5th rounder
>Dan "Automatic" Bailey and Chris Harris Jr was undrafted

on another note I want that hat dez is wearing buying one right now

You too? I thought I was the only one...

how scared are cowboys of eliath right now?

is dez even a top 5 wr now

>zero touchdowns in the last three games he played against norman

lol

Yes

According to Mike Zimmer

>“The offensive line is unbelievable. They’re by far the best in the league that I’ve seen. [Tyron] Smith is the best lineman in the league by far.

Best offensive lineman>Back injury prone Watt

Open your mouth and stick your finger in there. Congratulations you just simulated a pussy. A wet, slimy meat hole that also contains fungi and acid that makes your dick feel good

>packers

Worked out fine. Probably better than if they got Watt.

>cardinals up there
>no giants
what kind of shit list is this?

When you consider that they would've had JJ Watt and Demarcus Ware at the time, they would've had one of the best defenses in the league.

Problem would be that their offense would be shit with 0 offensive line.

this should wait until the end of the season

fuck chris kluwe

>Since starting 3-0, with 5 touchdowns and no interceptions, Carson Wentz has gone 2-6 and has thrown 6 touchdowns and 8 interceptions.

>Since starting 2-1, with 3 TD and 0 interceptions, Dak Prescott has gone 8-0 with 20 TDs and 2 interceptions.

:^)

Dez makes a good point in this interview. We haven't seen Dak use his feet yet because he hasn't needed to. Cowboys have played against some of the best defenses this year and none of them have been able to contain both Zeke and the Passing game, and I think the defense that does is going to see Dak get 100+ and 2 TD rushing game

Did you not watch the game? Dez got open on Norman a lot but just wasn't thrown to. There was at least one clear play where Dez broke Normans ankles but Dak was flushed out of the pocket too soon and threw to Beasely. Sure Dez might not have found the endzone but it's pretty clear that Norman cannot contain Dez.

Joey Bosa

The difference is that Dak is arguably the 5th or 4th best player on his offense and Wentz is the 1st

What websites typically have the best mock drafts lads?

Sproles is better than Wentz.

Is not a bust

Tyron Smith
Travis Frederick
Zeke
Dez

>the one all be all QB
Brady
>the rival QB who can challenge the one all be all but can never do it
Brady
>the upstart QBs that the one all be all have taken notice to and have decided to take thier lifeforce when the time is right
Carr
Ryan
Stafford
>the ronin QB who was the chosen one to beat the one all be all but let mortal vices start his downfall so no he mentors the Upstarts
Rodgers
>the lonely QB with the power to destroy the one all be all but decides to live a quiet life in the country giving advice to the upstarts
Eli
>wacky non canon filler characters
Newton
Kaepernick
Osweiler
Gabbert
>everyone else are powerful generals in the one all be all armies

>his true freshman brother is already tearing it up in college

That family is scary.

smith
frederick
zeke
dez
martin
dak

>the rival QB who can challenge the one all be all but can never do it
Brady

I take it you meant Brees?

Hey Wentz. Or should I say, Intz? HAHAHAHAHA

gg noob maybe next year.

why do fans of terrible teams still give the organization money?

Post elite receivers

I'll start

>beasley is on pace for 1k yards

>Patriots and starting right tackle Marcus Cannon agreed to a five-year contract extension

my team doesnt have any but here is a comfortably good one
made leaps after last season and the first few games of this season so who knows where he will stand by the end of the season