DC canon has three Jokers. Should the movies do the same to save themselves from Suicide Squad?

DC canon has three Jokers. Should the movies do the same to save themselves from Suicide Squad?

Wtf are you talking about three jokers?

They defenetly need Chastain's joker to save this shit.

Why do people give every single fan-edit those gay racoon eyes? Then there's that disgusting carved grin that's forced almost as much.

The new DC comic canon. 3 Jokers, several flashes, and The Watchmen are now part of it. Dr. Manhattan is responsible for the new 52.

The role she was born to play.

Because suck my dick that's why.

Joker always looks best with darkness surrounding his eyes.

what? Seriously? I stick to Teen Titans books from DC. There are really 3 jokers??

Both Leto and Ledger had it. It's nothing new.

Nigga you just saying that because you're nostalgic over btas. Looks less shitty in a cartoon though.

Yes. And Johns is Lebanese.

She could even play a male joker. Her face is pretty... handsome.

Welcome to the new fifty jews, brought to you by the Snyder-verse.

DC is dead, while shits about to get STRANGE on the Marvel side. Test audiences love it.

Leto's is just eyeliner essentially. One looks retarded and the other looks naturally done via acid bath. But I'd prefer no form of black eyes at all.

Mobius Chair mah nigga.

There's a theory that it has to do with the three different ages of comic books.
One joker is a criminal mastermind - Golden age
Another a prankster - Silver age
And the last a psychopath - Bronze age

>DC canon has three Jokers
post sauce or elaborate or post proff

>new DC canon

AHAHAHAHAHAHH

I always thought Adrian Brody would make a good Joker.

I bet she can play it way better than Leto.

Him and Dafoe. Older Joker teaching a newer Joker.

Dafoe and Hamill are on the older side, but Romero and Nicholson were 59 and 52 when they played the Joker.

I'm not a fan of it either, but if we can get a good Joker out of it, why not?

I personally just want to see Hamill in the full makeup. Even if its a five minute scene where he is giving advice to/threatening his successor.

>test audiences love it
Didn't test audiences love Suicide Squad aswell?

Go home Marvel boy

Actually, no, they didnt. Thats when the rumors of SUICE SKWAHH being a disaster really started.

She looks perfect for this role. Why WB not even try to cast her?

Or if they do time travel and he's the Joker of the future or something?

maybe because that's part of the character? faggot