Why do liberals love abortion so much

Why do liberals love abortion so much

it prevents cancer

Cause babies are fucking gross

Because not destroying your life, the life of your girl, and raising an unwanted baby you're not prepared to look after just because you fucked up is pretty fantastic.

Not so much a fan of abortion as letting people make up their own minds on what goes on in their own bodies.

This.

Because they wants a degenerate society

That's an alien bros

ayyyy

Because they spare someone from what often would be a life of suffering before they even become a someone

Stay in school lad

Because they are allergic to responsibility and reality. Does this answer your inquiry sufficiently?

Because until it develops, it's just a parasite not evolved or intelligent enough to matter.

because fetus tastes good

there should be a middle ground. You should be able to abort while the baby still hasn't even formed. But once you have a big ole baby like in your picture fuck that

I'm not a liberal and I love abortions

A good last ditch effort not to bring in some little fuck into the world that you can't take care of and because of that will most likely grow up to be a shitty degenerate.

this fetus looks like its cheering for joy

Already the case in some country where abortion is legal.

it's not because it's dead

that's not an abortion

Ayyy lmao

Because bringing children into this world is morally questionable. Only a naive fool would think otherwise.

they taste good when made into preserves, like jam

recipe plz

kek

u do realize that only 2-3% of abortions are even close to that, and that is only because giving birth would kill the mother and or the kid. nobody is pregnant for 8 months and then is like hmm u know what ill abort now. however republican restrictions on planned parenthood/abortion clinics make it almost impossible for some ppl to access a doctor and so it could take months for them to save enough money and get enough time to travel hundreds of miles to get an abortion. every law that is passed with the intention of making abortion impossible is unconstitutional because there is supposed to be separation of church and state.

Its give women one more right. And kills unborn babies which is the fuel of Satan.

not a lick of personal responsibility in that statement is there?
liberals are trash.

It's because of cunt's like you that abortion is still legal.

What, objectively, is wrong with abortion?

This. For me it's all about the Satan worship.

anyone?

I could get on board with this, except it takes two people to make a human.
Leaving it up to one person to ultimately decide what happens to it is kind of shitty.

I went to that lmao

Its actually the republicans, they control both party's.

Unconstitutional? You don't have to be religious to not agree with abortion. Also, so long as government is funding it(which they shouldnt do anyway), they 100% should be able to regulate it.

What an excellent shot. Kudos to the doctor for such a beautiful removal.

Beautiful!

Unless the woman is a complete bitch the couple usually comes up with an agreement.

As far as evolution is concerned it has evolved. Your argument of it being a parasite is outdated and illogical unless you want to be consistent and say that any human not able to sustain its own life should be killed (i.e. those on life support). Same with your lame argument for intelligence. Does a higher IQ make someone more worthy of life and a lower IQ less worthy of life? IQ level does not scientifically equate to any level of human-ness.

I'm okay with it as long as ppl who don't believe in it don't have to pay for it (btw I support abortion)

Because unwanted babies are cancer.

ITT:this

>Why do liberals love abortion so much

because in those cases where birth control and sex education have failed, it is a solution to a woman ending up trapped with raising a child she has not planned for, and a man she may not want to live with trapped into making support, for 16-18 years of their life

"pro-life" groups, after all, seem to be obsessed with keeping a fetus in the womb to term, but they dont give a fuck about the well-being of the child _after_ its birth, or how the mother is to cope.

Abortion should be illegal......for White people.

A fertile, fertile egged woman and a man are fucking without protection. If you bust into the room and force them to stop, did you kill a baby? No.
But that fucking had an equal chance of becoming a baby as a foetus? Shut the fuck up you retarded pieces of shit.

Becauses they dont want responsabilities, they want to live with his/her parent until 30+ years.

This. It's the sole reason why black people suck and never have fathers

So you'd rather have a bunch of shitty welfare collecting shit for brains family then someone who decides not to burden taxpayers.

Yeah seems legit

Cause butthurt conservatives hate it.

Lol at that point she isnt pregnant yet, so of course it isnt the same. Your comparison is awful.
The only abortion im for is the abortion of your comment.

Let's take a look of the conservative south .

the only reason abortion is permissible is because mostly niggers do it honestly