It's probably the worst idea to ask Sup Forums for advice

it's probably the worst idea to ask Sup Forums for advice.
but at least we share the same mindset. let's try this

>being married at the age of 28
>having to kids

I work fulltime while going to school. thats about 70 hours of absence per week. so eventually we'll do better in the future. at least financially.
all she has to do is taking care of our children while I'm away, getting shit done like dishes, laundry, clean the floor, you get the idea...

But instead, she doesn't do anything at all besides getting fat, smoking and spending tons of money on unnecessary bullshit.
the kids are doomed to wach tv all day long, because she is too lazy to get herself off that seat and do something.

you might already have considered, the situation in which i will take the kids and leave her behind alone.

I'm not allowed to take the kids with me (it's some law thing) so forget about that.

what would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CultOfBlackPhillip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> >having to kids?
two?

typo. thanks

Ditch your family

Honestly it either that or suffer most of your life

Pics m8 or it didn't happen

Need more information. Is she educated? Have you talked to her about this? What's her background?

enjoy being married in the 21st century.
>mfw when my friends tell me they'll be different

-when

My wife and I agreed we're never getting married.

youtube.com/user/CultOfBlackPhillip

Bitch Management for dummies.

Should've held out a few years for an android wife like I'm doing

should have taken the red pill before you got married, instead of bitchin ' moanin ' like a little bitch.. why u marry a cigarette puffin biatch is your fault, not hers... maybe you should consider go fucking her and give her some exercise instead of moaning like a little girl on the internetz

/thread

she's not educated. her intentions are to get wealthy without doing anything.
I'm very sorry to say that. but she's is among all the people i physically know the dumbest. she's failing miserably on basic tasks

So... how'd you end up with her?
You should cheat on her. A lot.

Not as dumb as you for entering a marriage contract with her

that 33 says it all, masons like cheating..
they like the saying, once you go black you never go back.. but you don't want aids user... rather hump the whale, lose the cigarettes and teach gold digger basic maths and how to use a computer.. maybe she can recreate 8chln

Buyer beware man. It's your fault here. You chose to marry her, somehow she feels like she can do this as well, and you're on the internet letting off steam, which is fine, but it's a pretty bitch thing to do.

No one owes you anything, and the idea that she does is what got you into this mess in the first place.

Work it out, or get out.

again: youtube.com/user/CultOfBlackPhillip

What law is preventing you from taking the children? I understand the law is much more favourable towards mothers in general, but you make it sound like there is a law specifically forbidding you to get custody.

Do you still love her, or have you become pretty much disgusted with her?

You recieved exactly what you asked for.

Either be a cuck the rest of your life or bite the bullet and get divorced.
Bitching about something only you control solves nothing.

He's disgusted or he wouldn't be looking for advice on Sup Forums

You need to read Athol Kay's books.

from the country i come from the woman needs to have serious issues like being addicted to drugs. it's not a particular law. it's just very hard to get the kids as a man in general.

>disgusted

you should have thought about all of this before having kids, unless she was active and driven before you had kids, in which case she's a useless bitch, and doesn't deserve you.

fuck off toast man

Forget it. You won't get custody.

It's over. Pack all the money, leave at night, take the next plane to exile in Chile. You are both morons, because she is lazy landwhale who never considered that her man might at some point do a cold exit, and you were so stupid to marry her in the first place. Now either each of you get to pay your half of the price, or you pay for both.
So. What's it gonna be?

Throw the tv away. Buy Tons of books, drawing materiels, engineer toy, so that your kids can play together, create, discover a lots of things.
TV is the worst thing for the kid's education

this

lol

Sup Forums

Protip if you have children in western civilization under current feminist legislation you are basically a cuck who has no power and you get to pay the mother of your kids half your paycheck every month if she gets bored of you and decides to fuck go another guy

This is why the white birth rate is dropping, because mostly only shitskins are dumb enough to not pull out

So basically, this is why you're fucked OP, because your gf knows you have no power over her thanks to feminism

build case for custody with evidence, real or imaginary, that she is abusive towards the kids, time is on your side here. document it well, such that a court would believe it

Yeah I mean this but you're probably fucked still because women give birth so they deserve to own their kids in spite of pretty much anything but drug or blatant child abuse

Kill the bitch with some cyanide laced burritos. If she is fat no one will care if she died face down in a taco platter.
"She died eating? Oh of course she did"