Currently dating a trans. Haven't slept with her yet. She's still transitioning and just started hormones i think...

Currently dating a trans. Haven't slept with her yet. She's still transitioning and just started hormones i think. Still has a dick.

I really like her, but I just can't handle the dick part. How should I go about it?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/salinesimon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know your gay right?...right?

get something more passable than that dude... jeez... you remove his makeup and its a dude

Just fuck her from behind.

> She

> Has a dick

KEK

"She" what do you mean? I thought males have dicks. What are you fukin gay?

Still has an asshole? lay her / him down, ignore the dick.

Gayyyyy

>ignore the dick.
key phrase here. just pretend its not there and that she's a woman who just really likes anal. ooh and prepare for a deadened sex drive, emotional instability and weird looks wherever you go.

Pic related

OP is this gay

Stick with "her".
When "she" gets that operation the faux-vagina is gonna be so much sweeter.
I believe in you, faggot.

You're gay

True that. But it's just so fucking weird.

Dating a trans makes you a faggot

>just fuck him from behind.

Fixed.

I don't really care what it makes me. I like her. I never got turned on by dudes.

Have you tried fucking a pre-op trans? Is it good?

But...yoy ARE turned on by a dude

Kek

pics of the said trans

"pic related" instagram.com/salinesimon/

Date an actual woman, not a man, if you don't like penis.

If you love her you can overlook it. Just do anal on her

>Don't get turned on by dudes
>My pre op male trans boyfriend turns me on

You are currently choosing both.
You can only choose one.

her -> him*

OP is Mac. Mac is gay.

>Currently dating a trans.
>I just can't handle the dick part.

Here's a novel idea you stupid fuck, DATE A WOMAN!!! Ya know, that has a PUSSY.

suck it

You have now. Just accept it. You're gay.

Bro, just accept the dicc.
If you like her, then just go ahead and make her happy.
If you really couldn't handle the dicc then you wouldn't be with her in the first place.

I also dated a trans chick for awhile, was on htr for 2 years i believe?
Anyways i was weird about it all and called it off with her because.
>couldn't have biological kids
>i was missing dat puspus
>large dongus and though we tried i did not fit so allot of stretching and working up to it would be required

If you can deal with those issues in your own relationship i guess you're set, post op vagoos aren't bad but still need lube.

your pro's are
>trans women tend to be in the mood for sex ALLOT because of the transitional supplements.
>if you're into anal you're set
>tend to be MAJOR subs if you're into that
>tend to be into really kinky shit
>honestly allot more comfortable to chat with then non-trans women
>pro for me personally, i thought it was cute how she would squirm during reach arounds

CONS
>it can sometimes be a few days recovery after sex
>emotionally unstable (just like regular women huehuehue)
>you're cleaning up 2 loads of cum after sex
>pro or con depending on whether you're into it or not but sometimes she may want to top

i know allot of this post is sex focused stuff but in all honesty allot of the casual stuff stays the same as it does with regular women.

I like a woman and i love her so much i can not say it in words. She has been with me for 10 years so i hope she feels the same.

Reading what you write you love this transwoman so just go for it.

If it will hold nobody knows but if was in your position i would have tried, transwoman or not, love just don't come on along by chance.

This is your path, maybe this is your only chance for love or maybe it is not. I would not take chance even if it is a transwoman or not.

I certainly would have loved a transwoman than no woman at all, love is just worth fighting for whatever forms it comes in.

here's something for real straight gays... i mean guys... pretty sure u must love to fuck the shit out of this dude, i mean girl

Thanks for the advice bro!

The kinds thing doesn't bother me at all. I just started dating her, and I don't know what it will end up with. If she hadn't told me, I would't know she was a MtF trans.
She is everything I want in a girl.
>very feminine
>super sweet
>good sense of humor
>hot asf

The pro's really sound good to me, and outshines the cons IMO. Thanks for putting it that way for me. Really makes it an easy choice.

I don't love her. Just started dating. But I would never let anything get in the way of love

I like a woman and i love her so much i can not say it in words. She has been with me for 10 years so i hope she feels the same.

Reading what you write you love this transwoman so just go for it.

If it will hold nobody knows but if was in your position i would have tried, transwoman or not, love just don't come on along by chance.

This is your path, maybe this is your only chance for love or maybe it is not. I would not take chance even if it is a transwoman or not.

I certainly would have loved a transwoman than no woman at all, love is just worth fighting for whatever forms it comes in.

Hahahahaha! Nice one

An inside out penis is still a penis

Ignore the other fags, do what you want!
that her?

Yeah. That's her

Niggers

No worries mate, best of luck to the both of you.

was born a female idiotic fuck!

Cut it off while he is sleeping.

edgy 15 year olds are gonna do what edgy 15 year olds gonna do i guess :^|

>just have him fuck you from behind
fixed op is a fag

Pic unrelated?

This

That's her brother

Well since OP likes men but not penis should be perfect for him

Just gotta say nigger everyone once in a while so I dont accidentally pop off and call someone black piece of shit from the hood a nigger at work. Also I still dont get the point of going in a thread and doing that shit.

>HER

On a good note, your faggot ass can't have children with this guy, so it's an improvement to the gene pool.

Offer to cut her dick off. Show her castration fetish shit on Tumblr.

That's a fucking girl who takes male hormones....so its basically a bitch with a beard

/thread

>but I just can't handle the dick part. How should I go about it?
How much of a deal breaker is this OP?

Ive been dating a MtF for a while now and have dated some 10/10 traps so any questions please fire away

Nope. A woman is born south a vagina, uterus, and ovaries. There is generally a hope they will our can produce children.
Op is just a faggot looking for validation.

Trap here, ask questions

Fuck the brother to find out if you're truely gay

>hint: you are

This is true OP is a fudge packer.
I wonder how his family will react ?
probably gonna make his dad proud, and his mom would be that is so cute probably the three will even go shopping then the Guy will give OPs mom on what to wear, fashion shit.
His dad will probably be so depressed an become a more an alcoholic then he probably already is thinking what kind of a faggot did I raise doing prayer so OP will go on the right path maybe even try to go with an exorcist.
but that will be imposible because the faggotry has possesed OP already maybe he will come home drunk one night and beat the living shit out of OP.
anyway im bored but it would make a good story line.
also did you got inspired by the movie moonlight ?

You're a faggot

Youre a giant faggot

I'm not sure it's a dealbreaker at all, since I haven't even tried it. I'm just not sure I'm gonna be able to get turned on when I suddenly see a penis. But I'm not sure.

What's it like to date a MtF. Like just in general?

Cool! How much am I allowed to ask her about being trans? I'm really curious and I want to know what it's like being born in the wrong body. Maybe my curiosity is also part of the reason why I'm attracted to her. Idk.

Sounds like self hate.

Just ask it when did you started to get pounded in the ass and try to become something other than a male.

No, I wouldn't. That looks like a dude but has a vagina. It's like saying I'd fuck a fat, ugly, butch dyke.

I absolutely wouldn't. It's still a woman though.

If it has a dick/testicles, it's a man, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Mermaid?

most CD/Trans I've been with don't want their dick played with so don't even worry, it's prob going to be kinda one sided sex, her going down on you, then you hitting that booty, and maybe playing with/sucking her dick a bit
GLHF!

Didn't mean OP. I meant the person in the above picture was a girl because someone said she had an inside-out dick

>Not loving the dick
Your one lucky son of a gun. You should love your partner for what he or she is inside. Not what's outside. If a dicks in the way. Then you've got to ask yourself why your really with her

her dick

So you fuck the mentally ill to feel sexually satisfied? Also, you know you're gay right?

>Her
>Still has a dick.

Pick one. Until it has a Vagina it is still a man. You are with a MAN OP. Suggest he gets treated for Gender Dysmorphia first since this is clearly mental illness.

>How much am I allowed to ask her about being trans?

.dunno, just ask her if she's ok to talk about it. But as long as you dont act like an asshole, its ok.

(OP)
Well im jaloux ur surely found a nice trans, hoping to find one here in 8000!
GLHF

Him* not her. Get your grammar right fag

Well it's not like I've been looking for a trans. Just happened to find a sweet girl that just happened to be trans :)

how