HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JYWNVpnGZE&list=PLDC9DF0527A71C0C1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i was about to ask whata so funny until I saw the right side

I don't see it

Good job, prequel shill

Myst 3 was a good looking game for its time.

>people on this board unironically defend the prequels

Every frame looks like an oil painting.

How did Lucas do it, bros?

what am i looking at here

Did Lucas just have a hardon for huge buildings?

Looks like they used old history channel footage

Hahaha

I'm just noticing now how ridiculously fucking huge that indoor space is. What the Hell is the point of it????

He's a guy who works well when limitations are placed upon him. You put him on a tight leash, and he can work magic.

"I want this scene taking place inside a gigantic multi-tier hall."

"That's not in the budget, George."

"...Okay."

But you give him a bunch of yes-men, and a computer that can render all that, and suddenly shit gets all retarded.

To allow people from you're mom's planet through

The Jedi are big guys

She's a big girl

actually kids do not give two fucks about CGI, since they never watched movies without it even absolute dog shit CGI like lava boy and shark girl or whatever is fine to them

Why is Yoda just randomly sitting on the floor behind obi wan?

He's floating next to him, I think.

I was a kid when I saw the prequels, and even back then I felt a serious sense of "wrongness" with the way everything was framed.

There would be times where characters were just standing in a room (because everything was just all blue screens), and then, you'd have them like, jump out a window, or into something, and then was actual motion, and dynamic visuals, because that's when they cut out the middle-man, and went full CG.

It was like going from being asleep, to awake. Dead, to alive. I was trudging through things, and then there would be brief moments where I'm reminded I'm actually watching a movie.

It's so dense

>because everything was just all blue screens
(You)

I could not care less and my favorite scene was the opening sequence of episode 3, that space battle was FUCKING AWESOME

>ywn fly a space fighter with your best friend

I spoke to a few other friends and they said they though Jar Jar was hilarious and saw no issue with him AT ALL

Part of your master plan this was, hmmm?

wtf i love George Lucas now!

You might not notice it, but your brain does.
On a subconscious level that shit looks wrong. And it prevents George from doing more interesting visual directing with just a small blue room.

What a shitty fucking jedi. He can block shots against tens of droids, but not from one blaster?
At that range he should have fucking lunged and Jango. What was Dooku doing? He doesn't appear to be worried by the possibility of that jedi lopping his head off, or getting caught in the cross fire. He doesn't even flinch. Did George even tell Ian about the Jedi jumping up there?

Yeah the best looking movie is the one with the least blue screen.

>plinkett shit poster

try getting your own opinions rather then following the opinions of some fat useless fucking hack

Jesus Christ I wish reddit letter media fags would leave

i dont get it

jar jar binks is a sith.

Each prequel had more practical effects than the whole OT did combined

Disprove those words. The fact that someone else shares the same opinion doesn't mean it's wrong faggot.

>Being this assblasted that people don't bother to carefully research and dissect some C-grade movie made by a hack director

We're really doing this.

>how ridiculously fucking huge that indoor space is. What the Hell is the point of it????
ITS A FUCKING TEMPLE

I already did, as a kid my "brain" didn't notice anything wrong nor did my peers because we grew up with CGI, it's completely normal to us

we watch shit like spy kids without blinking

we aren't talking about force awakens here user

is this one of those thread where we pretend like the prequels are bad? haha okay okay let me get in character

err that jar-jar binks was a bit annoying eh?! lol!

And the CGI is so overwhelming that it takes away from it. You can't tell me that the final battle in Phantom Menace has aged well whatsoever. It looks worse than a PS2 video game.

Those are high, but the roofs in the pic are fucking enormous. Your wasting space in the sky for hover cars at that point. It makes no sense.

It's 100% floor space.

you are providing more evidence for my argument, kids will not blink twice at ps2 video game graphics because again it's normal for kids to consume that sort of content, it does not feel out of place at all

Fucking season 2 of Marika's lesbo harem, when?

No wonder the planet is all city. They waste space so much.

fuck off to Sup Forums weeaboo, I only saved that shit cause i like pirates

lmao

You should watch the show then m8, it's breddy gud

>we watch shit like spy kids without blinking
Prequel lovers confirmed for literal children

>Ian
who?

His fucking right holster Jesus Christ.

?

you think George saw his bank account burst into the billions through merchandising and said "y'know what I want to focus on adults because they buy so many toys."

no. the focus was on KIDS because then their parents take them to their fav film of the 70s or whatever and then their shit little kid buys 10 light saber toys

I only watch Jap comedy, cuz I ain't no fucking anime watching non procreating man baby

Hmm...

Really makes you think...

>1.71% Jewish
>The Phantom Menace is 1.72% more Jewish than Exodus
What?

>1.71% Jewish
>1.72% more Jewish than Exodus
How?

oh fuck how many Yoda -> Grevious/Sheev/Vavder cia spoofs have i missed

How does this pic convey your point at all? It's just C3PO lounging around 2 (casting) couches.

>blocks first shot by pure accident
>Actually reacts to the second
>Decides to take shots 3 and 4 for no reason

For me

You don't automatically become a stereotype when you start watching anime faŠ¼.

>anime faggot uses ebonics

who woulda guessed "senpai"

your post is totally "lit" bro

fuck off you brainless chimp

>Wasting sky space for hover cars
Im pretty sure that's a non-issue

>its a reddit hates on the prequels because they were told to episode

I'd almost believe the prequel one if I also believe Lucas bothered to read any of those books. The prequels are his attempt at emulating these things in a Space Opera setting without actually knowing enough about it to give the depth of complexity it deserves. The Classic Trilogy works better because its suited well to Lucas' skill level, his creativity and his overall knowledge.

Luckily relatively few of the viewers of the film had your acute autism or George would have been in serious trouble

fucking midoclorians

>tfw Yaddle's got the tightest foot game in all of Star Wars

Look at that slutty look on her face like she's just begging to be filled with a thousand force sensitive cocks. It's a well known fact that she fucked everyone on the Jedi Council. Such a fucking slut with a ridiculous foot game. Would wife in an instant.

How's middle school?

it was good, but you have to be 18 years to post here so it was agggeees ago

also
>middle school

HAHAHAHA, HOW THE FUCK COULD ANYBODY TAKE LUCAS SERIOUSLY

Really though, did anybody else when they were 12 sit in the theatre thinking 'wow, this really breaks my immersion, my brain can tell something's wrong. I bet the rest of these plebs couldn't even describe Mace Windu without describing how he looks or what he does.'

I'm so fucking smart for noticing this stuff.

Well, your loss.

yes

i thought it was absurd that they'd live in some giant fucking palace with a bunch of empty space because it seemed too extravagant and excessive for jedi, who are supposed to be humble and modest.

i imagined them like monks and now here comes the fucking prequels and they're living in the goddamn vatican city, what the fuck?

Reminder that ep 2 was shot on TAPE
youtube.com/watch?v=4JYWNVpnGZE&list=PLDC9DF0527A71C0C1

Tape, that tape, is digital, idiot.

The resolution sucked.

What is this thing?

>that shadow lining

for you

Have you ever seen how big and fancy Shaolin temples were compared to the average chinese peasant's home?

They built them big and fancy for a reason. A shaolin temple acted sort of like a castle did in medieval Europe. All the wealth of the local region was concentrated in there because monks aren't interested in stealing it, they know how to protect it and they're always going to be around and reliable.

I figure it's a similar thing. Jedi are monk-like. But they did seem to have some kind of prominent role in the galactic community before they joined the war. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn where diplomats off to deal with what would become the Trade Federation, a pretty big deal.

Also Star Wars seems to be somewhat post-scarcity in a lot of places. I can't imagine that land is a big issue when there are so many inhabitable planets around and people can seemingly build upwards indefinitely. Space might either not be worth as much in the future, or maybe it's seen as a status symbol to have that much.

Also have you checked Wookiepedia? They probably have more than you could ever want to know on the subject lore-wise. I can only speculate.

Yaddle. Best Star Wars waifu. The legs are celery, the ass is butterscotch, her pussy game irregular, and fucking style unorthodox.

>Also Star Wars seems to be somewhat post-scarcity in a lot of places.

and slavery in others

nothing makes any goddamn sense

It's a whole galaxy. What doesn't make sense?

The World Health Organistion estimates 3 million people die each year because they don't have access to clean water.