How does Sup Forums feel about protection?

how does Sup Forums feel about protection?

Depends on the ride,
Corner shop? street clothes
Goin for a ride? Boots, gloves, street style Kevlar jeans and undershirt.
Race track? Race suit

Pic related, Draggin Jeans (Kevlar reinforced)

Depends on the ride? If a car hits you then gl

only losers plan for failur

I usually wear jacket, gloves and helmet, but it's been so warm lately our got to leave the jacket at home. Need a summer one

Eye protection and no open toed shoes.

anything more and you're a faggot.

I used to suit up, but lately, fuggit

If lightning hits you then gl
What's your point exactly?
If it's "Bikes aren't as safe as cars", Then fucking good job with the obvious Sherlock.

Pic is reinforced hoodie with armored inserts

That actually isn't horrible.

>not riding with a lightning rod

You want a piece of me, motherfucker? I'll fucking kill you, you little goddamn piece of shit. When I was a kid I put a shell through a stag's head when it was still gasping from the one in it's gut. I crushed it's fucking skull with my heel. Later that week I looked at the bottom of my military grade steel toed boots and the little scraps of blood, dirt, and shit caked into the treads looked a little like what I bet you look like, you motherfucking degenerate piece of human garbage. Go fuck yourself, and next time you kiss your whore of a mom, make sure to call me up at 1800 KILL YOURSELF and tell me how my motherfucking dick tastes.

that gig-line is on point.

i wear rubber gloves

kek

Yeh ik right
On a super hot day, a (Very subtle) MotoX jersey will save you from a lot of road speed rash, the material is tough, much better than a standard T.

Yeah, because I would love to wear an armor just to ride on my motorbike. Instead of you know, driving like a normal being.

If god wants me dead there's nothing much I can do.

>dat hip
RIP in peace

>Put loaded gun to head
If Gird wuntz me ded wit can I dew?
>Pull trigger

> implying that getting hit by lightning and being involved in a car accident have the same odds
nigga

Tricks on you, I am driving a car so I wont die lol

But why doh

>implying you have any knowledge about odds and probability.

Ishy diggy lol

How about not riding like a cunt so you keep it shiny side up?

any time i ride on the street no matter how close for me it's always Leather jacket/gloves/helm/kevlar jeans.

Bet your mom said that when your dad wanted to wear a condom.

normal jeans will hold just fine under 40mph, as someone that rides everyday i cant wear my one pair of kevlarjeans every single day( i save them for hoon runs and highway)

ATGATT, full leathers and boots. Saved my skin from a potentially deadly crash a year and a half ago. Broke my ankle and not much else, not even a bloody nose. I bought a new bike 10 months after the crash and everyone around me freaked. :)

Milfag detected

MC boots, Sliders jeans with Kevlar, Cordura jacket with back and elbow armor, white ff helmet. Also not riding like a total idiot.

why buy a 195mph bike and not use it?

Always wear my leather 2 piece suit. Just no reason to risk it really. Isnt that much of a hassle to put on anyways, and tbh looks better as well.

>always gots muh 9mm on me

I'm about to get a Honda CRF250L and I'm wanting to get some gear just in case.
Suggestions?

Get the CRF450

Don't buy Bilt or Sedici gear.

How do you feel about the fact that our pigshit president has already racked up more of YOUR tax dollars in travel expenses than Obama did in his entire first two years? Party of fiscal responsibility my ass.

I would if I had the money and if I was bigger.(skinny/only 5'10) plus I'll ride off road a lot.

Go away politic faggot. Only fags care about the president

>Depends on the ride,
>Corner shop? street clothes
>Goin for a ride? Boots, gloves, street style Kevlar jeans and undershirt.
>Race track? Race suit
This
Also my dual sport rides have changed from Boots and Jersey to full armor in an adventure jacket. The first time I hit a tree wearing armor I couldn't figure why I hadn't been wearing it for the last 20 years.

>safety always off

Fair Enough
The CRF250X and WR250F are to 2 main bikes people go for, check em out. The WR's in particular are sprung a little lower, Guys over 6"2 need bar risers / padded seats.
The Yammie's are know for being absolutely bulletproof, but all the kids these days want crf's for some reason

I donno why do you have a dick and not use it?

the best part of him ran down my leg

go do something about it then you fucking keyboard warrior pussy

>ATGATT

Open Wifi -> VPN -> SSH-Socks5 -> TOR
Thats how u stay safe

Kek, top answer to retarded religiousfag

>Get the CRF450
I agree with the more power. A 450 is not quite as nimble as the 250, but power has gotten me out of more shit situations than I can remember.
KTM has a 350 now that hits the middle pretty good.

Lighting is 1: 1 000 000 in lifetime
Car is 1: 7000 in lifetime
Motorcycle is 1:800 in lifetime
Russian Roulette is 1:6 per action

So why you don't play russian roulette?

Did you just pulled this numbers out of your ass?

Did you actually spend time googling statistics to argue a point in no way not related to either Op or my reply?
Oh poor misguided user

Google it up. They are the right numbers. Wait, you are too lazy

Samefag

The "i'm a newfag" badge of honor

This dumb shit! If I shit myself to death then gl to me too newfangle

You wear a leather jacket and jeans. What is there even to discuss?

goddamm right

I can edit screenshot too

>posting Untitled.jpg on an imageboard
>calling others newfag

Did school just let out somewhere?

>edit
kek

ain't too hard to open a second browser bruh

Yeah my elementary school is on spring break.

Aint too hard to change picture or cookies too

"My brain tells my finger to pull the trigger and BOOM! Happens just like that."

"Now fuck off, ive got work to do..."
Pulls off in a sexy red corvette...

My mom said I need to sleep now. Bye bye. Gg izi xDDDd See ya guys was phun.